NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Getting the following error using the 1.4.3.2 version "Cannot download mod repository. Check your connection and/or if a newer version of the mod manger is available."
Fck... Sometimes I hate GitHub. I should think about moving the repo somewhere else.
I uploaded a small update that should fix the problem or - give at least more detailed info about the problem:

Seems the encryption was changed to a way that the older .NET frameworks do not automatically support...

Last edited:
Reactions: syncup

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
So if I run the game through exe and not through the launcher, the mods will be in the order they were saved?
If the launcher is used the order from the launcher will be accounted. If you run the game w/o the launcher the order from the game will be accounted. (At least this is what we agreed on and worked a year ago ;-))

Swoosh2289

Oct 30, 2017
Fck... Sometimes I hate GitHub. I should think about moving the repo somewhere else.
I uploaded a small update that should fix the problem or - give at least more detailed info about the problem:

Seems the encryption was changed to a way that the older .NET frameworks do not automatically support...
aye it works! thx!

Swoosh2289

Oct 30, 2017

Also, how do you install the Rizean Patches? There aren't any install instructions and if I just overwrite the existing files being patched, it basically breaks the game where none of the mods that were patched (including the vin_base file) load/run properly.

Thx!

Edit: nvm I can install from the launcher now.. couldn't before.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
btw M$ disabled a lot of accounts on GitHub(and planned make it worse) - for almost a month now some free utilities that took updates from it have not been working, show same error, M$ want money for premium accounts

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
NickNo - im no coder/programe, but i browse the various git sites of games/mods/etc and Id say try gitgud. Even though im not doing any posting to any gits myself, I like the page layout of gitgud better than github by far. I like looking at commits for history of changes, and its much easier to see and the file view is nice. The only thing i like about github at times is when trying to do searches or trying to get just raw text output of a file.. sometimes it worked easier in github, but.. otherwise.. screw it.
Everyones got their diff needs and tastes, hence all the diff git hosting sites, but to me gitgud seems better. Just my rando 2 cents.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Everyones got their diff needs and tastes, hence all the diff git hosting sites, but to me gitgud seems better. Just my rando 2 cents.
Well the git usage itself is OK.
I "use" github as a hoster as well. And I am really afraid they will kick the launcher and mods some time...
I really do not need any git. A simple webserver to host the repo + download files would be enough.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Also, how do you install the Rizean Patches? There aren't any install instructions and if I just overwrite the existing files being patched, it basically breaks the game where none of the mods that were patched (including the vin_base file) load/run properly.

Thx!

Edit: nvm I can install from the launcher now.. couldn't before.
The current archive contains all patches at once. We will add single patches later.

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
Just wondering if there's actually a birth scene/animation with the pregnancy?
I'm a bit impatient with the dating/fertility mechanic so I go the surrogacy route to test out the pregnancy and at the end my character just ends up with a flat belly with the text talkng about how difficult birth is.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Just wondering if there's actually a birth scene/animation with the pregnancy?
I'm a bit impatient with the dating/fertility mechanic so I go the surrogacy route to test out the pregnancy and at the end my character just ends up with a flat belly with the text talkng about how difficult birth is.
No animations. The text you got for your birth is the same(basically few minor dialog changes based on relations) for all.

Reactions: Birthworm

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Tried to mod game a little today (write a small scene), but I don't seem to get "If" function to work properly - it acts just like there is no conditions. Is there some trick to get it work?.. I'm using NP++, if this matters.
Attached is a file with a small test scene I wrote - just to make sure it does not work.
Other scenes (vanilla and a number of additional mods) seem not to have any issues with If.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Tried to mod game a little today (write a small scene), but I don't seem to get "If" function to work properly - it acts just like there is no conditions. Is there some trick to get it work?.. I'm using NP++, if this matters.
Attached is a file with a small test scene I wrote - just to make sure it does not work.
Other scenes (vanilla and a number of additional mods) seem not to have any issues with If.
You're using tabs which don't get interpreted correctly. Configure Notepad++ to insert spaces for tabs instead. You can also convert all existing tabs to spaces in a file by doing Edit -> Blank Operations -> TAB to Space

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
You're using tabs which don't get interpreted correctly. Configure Notepad++ to insert spaces for tabs instead. You can also convert all existing tabs to spaces in a file by doing Edit -> Blank Operations -> TAB to Space
Wow, it worked! Thanks a lot!

Birthworm

Aug 12, 2020
Thanks. Sucks there's no labor/birth scene akin to the Hollywood drama type with the mom cursing the dad for knocking a baby in her, or a cuckold being restricted from the maternity ward because the personel knows he's not the dad, or the surprise where they think he is and it's not the case. Still neat to watch the belly expand bit by bit though.

Moabit

May 3, 2018
Could someone tell me are there High Heels in the Game? I am new here and would like to by them for my Character.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes