Apr 28, 2020
hey NickNo when I tried to use your launcher for mods it says that it is harmful for my computer, and when i ignored it it says that it won't open for the program is malicious.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
hey NickNo when I tried to use your launcher for mods it says that it is harmful for my computer, and when i ignored it it says that it won't open for the program is malicious.
It's a false positive, meaning file is safe. Use virustotal.com when your antivirus gave false positives. Also add the file to "exclusions" to be able to use it with your antivirus enabled.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It does suck more dumb/bad ones were added to the poll just when with the 2 per month thing came out so that now the good ones actually have even LESS of a chance of ever winning. :mad:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Which anti Virus do you use?
Or is it the windows smart screen stuff?

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
windows itself.
Yeah that is this smart screen stuff.
Your computer will show this for any program that you download from the web that is unknown to microsoft.
Bet nobody over there plays LP and/or uses the launcher :D

By the way: Just updated the launcher to 1.4.3.2
New in this release:
  • Downloading Mods/Patches from external URLs (not just the base repo)
  • Installing Mods/Patches that contain more than one folder
  • Launcher Version checking

Other changes:
  • Mod-Description was resized to have 2 lines (instead of one)
  • Temporary files always cleaned up

Distributed as a ZIP file this time. Maybe that helps prevent that smart screen stuff to cry.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
Your computer will show this for any program that you download from the web that is unknown to microsoft.

New in this release:

Other changes:

Distributed as a ZIP file this time. Maybe that helps prevent that smart screen stuff to cry.
Your launcher changes the order of my mods in the game, when I deleted it, the mods were in the order I wanted. I wonder why, the launcher kept changing my settings, which were saved after all.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
found the problem : the mod Unofficial-LifePlay-Patch-3-16.

I reinstalled the game in version 3.18, no more problems.

Reactions: jimdandy

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Your launcher changes the order of my mods in the game, when I deleted it, the mods were in the order I wanted. I wonder why, the launcher kept changing my settings, which were saved after all.
Because this is what the launcher can do. No need to delete it. You could also start LP as you did without the launcher.
You can rearrange the mods by drag & drop.
Mods at the bottom win.

syncup

Jan 3, 2021

New in this release:

Other changes:

Getting the following error using the 1.4.3.2 version "Cannot download mod repository. Check your connection and/or if a newer version of the mod manger is available."

It then opens but left side is blank. It does show 1.4.3.2 though. Also. Windows smart screen still bitched about the .exe but not a big deal.

Thanks

Nov 22, 2017
Because this is what the launcher can do. No need to delete it. You could also start LP as you did without the launcher.
You can rearrange the mods by drag & drop.
Mods at the bottom win.
I know about the order of mod changes. So if I run the game through exe and not through the launcher, the mods will be in the order they were saved?

Sandi Bubbles

Nov 15, 2020
Here's my second mod.
As promised I would implement plastic surgery, but as stand alone. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed.
Hiya. I just want to ask if you only can get your companion to get beauty surgeries? Or am I making something wrong because I don't get the option to get all the beauty surgeries myself.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes