NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, here we go. Let me introduce you to

Gangs of LifePlay: Kingpin

This mod is currently in an early state but already playable! I'm sharing it because I want your feedback as early as possible ;-)

The mod extends the crime options that the base game has. If offers turn based combat for (currently one) opponent(s) and will allow gang and prostitution management.

nn_gl_deal_street.gif

1610909918398.png

What is already done?
  • Weapon and turn based combat system
  • Black market (buy+sell)
  • Stealing stuff from the hospital
    • Storage door 3D scene
    • Storage room 3D scene
  • Bribing or attacking security staff
What is planned?
  • A lot more locations and actions + your feedback!
  • Gang management
  • Hookers that you 'own'
1610910159796.png

Please check the readme! (You always read the readme.txt, don't you?!)

You can get the mod here: or use my LPLauncher / ModManager to get it.

Current Version: 0.2 Beta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have more ideas, feature requests or found bugs? Just let me know! And please: Tag me or I won't notice it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
About the way you coded it:
First, thank you for your help.
I tested your code and now I understand.

I'm working on an inventory scene (check_pantry) instead of using stats for showing quantities.

Soon, I will make all the changes to my mods.

Yes, my goals with all my mods is to create quests, adding difficulty,...
Ideas:
To rob a house usually you need a tool, so you need to go to the store to buy lockpicks, crowbar, sex gas...
The chance of robbery is = tool + random chance

Corrupt someone with jewellery for having ...

Last edited:

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
did you set a 3d background before?
animations can be overwritten bit it.
could you post the whole scene?
Here is the part, I was talking about:

SceneStart()
setBackgroundCustom(livingroom)
"You were walking around the house when some noise in the living room drew your attention"
Col = getPerson(true)
Fam = getRelative()
If Col.isColleague() && [Fam.livesWithPlayer() && Fam.isInterestedIn(Col) && Col.isInterestedIn(Fam)]
Col.dress()
Col.show()
Col.Animate(sweep)
"To your suprise you see <Col.name>, your co-worker, cleaning the livingroom."

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Here is the part, I was talking about:
This looks OK. And in deed you change the 3D scene - You seem to have the same problems as I do: we use the game engine in a way it currently does not support ;-)

I bet if you put a "BREAK" between:
Col.show()
"BREAK"
Col.Animate(sweep)

...and you wait in that break until all loading is done (clothes+background -> you know that it is done as the NPCs will start doing random actions), your animation will work as well.

If this confirms my guess I already reported this and hope it will get fixed in 3.19 or 3.20

Moabit

May 3, 2018
I have the problem that my companion is sometimes invisible. I see her name sign but not the body in some locations. Someone knows a solution for that?

Reactions: srg91

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
This looks OK. And in deed you change the 3D scene - You seem to have the same problems as I do: we use the game engine in a way it currently does not support ;-)

I bet if you put a "BREAK" between:
Col.show()
"BREAK"
Col.Animate(sweep)

...and you wait in that break until all loading is done (clothes+background -> you know that it is done as the NPCs will start doing random actions), your animation will work as well.

If this confirms my guess I already reported this and hope it will get fixed in 3.19 or 3.20
It worked! Thanks a lot!
However, it seems to break the scene - it restarts from this BREAK point, potentially leading to an endless loop (until If condition turns False).

Last edited:

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
BTW, does function .stripOne() works properly? For me it seems to have incorrect order - underwear comes before overwear. So the person is sitting (standing, whatever...) naked in coat or jacket...

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
BTW, does function .stripOne() works properly? For me it seems to have incorrect order - underwear comes before overwear. So the person is sitting (standing, whatever...) naked in coat or jacket...
It works, somewhat. But is buggy just as you described it.
What do you mean by " potentially leading to an endless loop "? The string output clearly won't do that ;-)
Can you show the part that loops of your code?

Moabit

May 3, 2018
I have the problem that the cock of the horses are invisible. This problem is new and I really don't know how to fix it.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the second Kink of Month update of January, focusing on "Orcs, Elves and Vampires". Note that since part of the upcoming v4.0 Overhaul is to add more character customizations and ethnic features anyway, major improvements on the actual appearances of the three fantasy races will be during the v4.0 overhaul (so they will look a lot more convincing than just 'human with pointy ears and a different skin tone' like currently). For now, v3.19 will focus on the ideas given during the community brainstorm about mechanics, scenes and interactions unique to these fantasy races.

(Fantasy content is disabled by default. It's enabled by pressing Esc > Customize NPC Distribution > set any or all of the percentages for Orcs, Elves and Vampires to above 0, and/or by making your own player character one of these races in Esc > Edit Appearance)

Orcs:
- Bonus to Fitness, Perversion and Fertility. Penalty to Attractiveness, Intelligence and Masochist.
- Obsessed with reproducing and not interested in contraceptions
- When they introduce you to their tribe, you would have to pass a traditional trial in the form of an orgy
- Can be kidnapped by orcs, sometimes alongside your significant other, and negotiate your way out
- Deflowering ritual
- More adult scenes involving Orcs' dominant and tribal nature

Elves:
- Bonus to Intelligence and Attractiveness
- Attractiveness gain each time they have sex
- Higher demand for modeling and por n jobs
- Adult scenes involving Elves' magic and sophistication

Vampires:
- Bonus to Attractiveness and Interpersonal. Penalty to Fertility. All positive attributes grow faster at night and slower during the day.
- Recovering Energy is nearly impossible from normal eating or sleeping, has to suck blood instead (by stalking a stranger or convincing a friend / lover). Can also break into hospital blood bank.
- Win almost all in-scene persuasion checks since vampires can hypnotize
- Adult scenes involving Vampires' activities after dark

All Three:
- Dating fantasy races is viewed as taboo by some other people, and you can 'comfort' your partner about this
- Can approach a fantasy race NPC and be direct about having a thing for / wanting to try it with someone of that race
- Can use a specialized dating app to meet up with someone of a particular fantasy race

- All patrons' commissions for January
- Bug fixes and modders' API requests

Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 23 Jan

Sandi Bubbles

Nov 15, 2020
Hiya. I just want to ask if you are playing with the beauty surgery mod on, can you only buy enhancements like fake nails for your companion? Or am I making something wrong because I don't get the option to get all the beauty surgeries myself.

Reactions: ignas123

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
Hiya. I just want to ask if you are playing with the beauty surgery mod on, can you only buy enhancements like fake nails for your companion? Or am I making something wrong because I don't get the option to get all the beauty surgeries myself.
same here

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Its companion only.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Update for Gangs of LifePlay: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-18-vinfamy.11321/post-4937857

This adds probably the first outdoor 3D scene... At least I never saw one until:
nn_gl_deal_street.gif

Version 0.2 (19.01.2021):
- Sneak game from door unlocking removed (did not work correctly)
- Added option to kick doors open if enough muscle
- Renamed "Deal Drugs" to "Sell drugs on BM"
- Added new "Deal Drugs" scene with dealer popularity etc
- 3D scene for street added
- "Deal Drugs" happens on the new 3D street
-> The scene is WIP as I need to wait for LP 3.19 (API requests)
- Break into storage room at: hospital, pharmacy, doctor, veterinary
-> Will give more pills than other stuff
- Break into storage room at: mobile_phone, photo, jewellery, electronics, computer
-> Will give more items and cash than other stuff
-> New 3D Scene for security encounters

Will have to wait for 3.19 to see if the API changes allow me better scene writing....

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
Update for Gangs of LifePlay: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-18-vinfamy.11321/post-4937857

This adds probably the first outdoor 3D scene... At least I never saw one until:
View attachment 993065

Version 0.2 (19.01.2021):
- Sneak game from door unlocking removed (did not work correctly)
- Added option to kick doors open if enough muscle
- Renamed "Deal Drugs" to "Sell drugs on BM"
- Added new "Deal Drugs" scene with dealer popularity etc
- 3D scene for street added
- "Deal Drugs" happens on the new 3D street
-> The scene is WIP as I need to wait for LP 3.19 (API requests)
- Break into storage room at: hospital, pharmacy, doctor, veterinary
-> Will give more pills than other stuff
- Break into storage room at: mobile_phone, photo, jewellery, electronics, computer
-> Will give more items and cash than other stuff
-> New 3D Scene for security encounters

Will have to wait for 3.19 to see if the API changes allow me better scene writing....
Congratulations Bro, You are opening new paths for this game :D Innovation is absolutely necessary for the game!

Reactions: NickNo and Moabit
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes