Aug 8, 2017
Is there an "freckles" option for the face settings if yes coulden't find it :'(
There are three face textures with easily visible freckles: Default, Azra, and Bellerose. In addition to those, the following have very subtle ones: Ellis, Mylou, Zoey, Bess, and Sherilynn.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for March are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total)
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) 12 + 5 = 17
  • Netori (you're the bull) 22 + 10 = 32
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) 14 + 5 = 19
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) 23 + 19 = 42 (only came third, see below for explanations)
  • Missionary (paul Ince...) 24 + 11 = 35
  • BDSM 11 + 8 = 19
  • Gay 11 + 8 = 19
  • Lesbian 8 + 4 = 12
  • Trans 9 + 3 = 12
  • Sex Worker 32 + 15 = 47
  • Watersports 12 + 8 = 20
  • Transformation 16 + 4 = 20
  • Pregnancy 33 + 18 = 51
  • Old-Young 13 + 7 = 20
  • Interracial 9 + 3 = 12
  • Foot Fetish 4 + 0 = 4
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism 4 + 3 = 7
  • Group Sex 14 + 9 = 23
  • Toys 7 + 2 = 9
  • Tentacles 12 + 6 = 18
Accordingly:
- Pregnancy will be the focus of v3.22 (6 March). The Discord community brainstorm period for this kink will be from now to 1 March.
- Sex Worker will be the focus of v3.23 (20 March). The Discord community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 1 March to 15 March.
Both kinks will then be excluded from the polls for two months (since April and May don't have KotM updates, they will be excluded for June and July instead), allowing others to have a go
Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) was the unlucky loser this month, at one point it was only one vote less than Pregnancy but Pregnancy gained a lot of votes in the last few days of the poll to break away. It's a shame that it now has to wait until June to have another shot at winning the next KotM poll. Obviously I can't just favor it over the actual two winners. Instead, I'll do the following for March to hopefully keep fans of all three kinks happy while still staying true to the poll results:
- 3.22 and 3.23 will still focus entirely on Pregnancy and Sex Worker respectively, but in each update, only 75% of the content will come from the Discord community brainstorm. The other 25% of each update will still be about Pregnancy and Sex Worker, BUT will specifically focus on new Pregnancy and Sex Worker content that is only available if the player ALSO has the Reverse Cowgirl module enabled.
- For example, for v3.22 (Pregnancy), 75% of the update comes from the brainstorm as usual, the final 25% will be about pregnancies caused by "Rap... music", which obviously will have unique consequences and shouldn't just be treated like any other pregnancies in terms of finding baby daddy or your current partner blaming you for cheating. Also, if you're the impregnator in the situation, depending on her personality, the baby mama obviously will treat you differently than if the pregnancy comes from a loving relationship.
- Continuing the examples, for v3.23 (Sex Worker), 75% of the update comes from the brainstorm as usual, the final 25% will be about prostitutes being "rap... music" by pimps and johns, about 'rough' por n co-stars and about being 'strongly convinced' to enter the adult industry.
I think these are interesting topics to explore anyway, so hopefully many of the Pregnancy and Sex Worker fans can enjoy this 25% of their update as much as the RCow fans. Even if they don't, there's still the other 75% of each update that comes from the community brainstorm as usual. Overall, Pregnancy and Sex Worker will still have one update each in March dedicated entirely to them as part of their Kinks of the Month victories, while "Reverse Cowgirl" will still get about half an update worth of content in the same month. What's more, because RCow didn't actually win officially, it's not excluded for two months like the two winning kinks and will be available as an option in the next poll and may get even more content then if it wins.
I hope everyone can understand that by definition, kinks / fetishes are like marmite, you either love them or hate them. One person's favorite kink could be something someone else hates with a passion. Therefore, as a dev, I'm faced with a pretty impossible job of keeping everyone somewhat happy so even if you're not entirely happy with KotM results, I hope you can see that I'm already going an extra mile to find compromises and please keep the complaining and arguing to the minimum on here and on Discord - it doesn't solve anything or help anyone.
One final note about Pregnancy: yeah, from past experience so far, it's just extremely popular so if you're someone with no interest in this kink, I'm afraid you'll have to accept that it's always likely to win every time it's available as an option to vote on. And if it's truly that popular and the majority continues to crave content for it, it deserves the update dedicated to it and it would be unfair for me to impose an even longer exclusion than two months. HOWEVER, it looks like there's some good news coming up for the non-Pregnancy fans:
Obviously it's hard to predict future Patreon growth and it's not wise to take anything for granted especially since we're still in a middle of a global pandemic with many experiencing financial difficulties, but from the growth so far this year, it looks like 2021 will be the year when the $1000 a month milestone for the LifePlay project will be reached. As soon as this milestone is reached, from then on, each month will have 3 updates instead of 2. Out of the 3 updates each month, 2 will be Kinks of the Month updates and the third update, provided that I don't have any non-kink features that must be worked on first, I'll use for the less popular kinks also (like I've done for the past for Watersports etc). Once that happens, the 'invincibility' of Pregnancy won't be that much of an issue anymore for non-Pregnancy fans since no matter how popular it continues to be, due to the two-month exclusion, it can only win max one update for every 9 updates, or maximum 4 updates out of 36 updates each year. Once the $1000 milestone is reached, the less popular kinks will get much more love than they're receiving so far. If luck would have it, by the time Pregnancy is back on the poll again (August), maybe this milestone has already been reached and even if it wins again then, it won't be a big deal for fans of other kinks.

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
Ya know, at this point you should just remove pregnancy from the polls entirely and add a small amount of content for it in every update, as it is clearly the most popular kink regardless of what it is put up against. this change will somewhat alleviate the problem of pregnancy taking up a place that could be filled with a different kink.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
There a lot of bugs like the polly ores mod doesn't woke some of the gui have problems but still like the game

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the second Kink of Month update of February, focusing on Polyamorous. Most of its content comes from the Discord community brainstorm.
- Expand the relationship and marriage system to allow for more flexibility in terms of polyamorous relationships, most importantly so that each poly partner can have their own marital and live-in statuses. Make adjustments to existing scenes' conditions and scripts to fit in with the new system.
- New "Manage polyamorous relationships" action you can take at home where you can easily and proactively organize your poly relationships (instead of having to rely on randomly triggered scenes), i.e. deciding who to marry, who to break up with, who should move in with you or out, with whom you should start trying for a baby, etc
- Poly partner pushing for more partners in the relationship and actively introduce you to someone they think you might like and could make a good addition to the 'family'
- Non-live-in partner comes to your house, intending to ask you out for a surprise date, only to be greeted by a live-in partner while you're away. They may go on a date without you then and 'report' back to you.
- Two partners compete for who have the sexiest body and perform striptease in front of you
- Poly partner going for a shower ends up catching you and another poly partner already going at it in there
- Sleep together with two partners only for them to have some fun with each other while you are asleep.
- Poly partners having a clothes try out and you can spy or offer to join them.
- Watching adult movies with poly partners can lead to some fun group activities
- Suggest one poly partner have a baby with another
- Suggest one partner do the deed with another, so that you can watch. If applicable, you can sabotage the birth control, leading to one partner impregnating another.
- All patrons' commissions for February
- Bug fixes and some minor improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 20 Feb

neo15

Nov 15, 2019
Does a tutorial exist on how to create city maps for the game? I'd love to add some more cities.

I'm aware this might have been answered somewhere in these 400 pages, I didn't find it via search though.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Does a tutorial exist on how to create city maps for the game? I'd love to add some more cities.

I'm aware this might have been answered somewhere in these 400 pages, I didn't find it via search though.
It's not currently possible for users to add new maps. Vinfamy has to add all new maps/assets himself currently.

How to change events frequency?
You can change the global scene frequency by going to Settings and changing Scene Frequency. A lower value will make scenes appear less frequently and vice versa. To change the frequency of an individual scene, you'd have to edit the timeout value in the corresponding .lpscene file.

Reactions: morphnet

neo15

Nov 15, 2019
another question. When you put a dick on a girl, you have a ton of genital sliders, but they are not available for men. Why not and could it be changed?

Reactions: ignas123
Apr 28, 2020
How long does the pregnancy last, and what happens to the children, do they ever grow up or is it like a stats?
if you check the settings with the pregnancy term multiplier? the smaller that number the faster they grow (so 0.15 and lower will have them pop out kids in a matter of game days so 0.25ish if you want it fast without instant.)
the reverse when you do with the child growth speed. 3.0 will have them grow to adult age in a game day or three. so keep that around 1 or 0.8ish if you feel like interacting with the kid.

Aug 8, 2017
if you check the settings with the pregnancy term multiplier? the smaller that number the faster they grow (so 0.15 and lower will have them pop out kids in a matter of game days so 0.25ish if you want it fast without instant.)
the reverse when you do with the child growth speed. 3.0 will have them grow to adult age in a game day or three. so keep that around 1 or 0.8ish if you feel like interacting with the kid.
3.0 child growth will result in childhoods that last 6 in-game years. To get them to grow up in three days, you need to set it to 2190.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes