DLS911

Feb 19, 2019
Question: Is anyone else getting fatal errors when a hyper dom character barges into the room (Usually its a brother or such so there is a chance this could be part of the incest patch)?

I have had this issue come up for at least the last 3 updates now and for the life of me I can't figure out a solution.
It's the scenes "cms_ica_sep07.lpscene" & "cms_ipa_sep08.lpscene" which cause this bug, in vin_Incest.
Solution:
Replace "incest" by "Actor:incest", it should fix the bug.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It's the scenes "cms_ica_sep07.lpscene" & "cms_ipa_sep08.lpscene" which cause this bug, in vin_Incest.
Solution:
Replace "incest" by "Actor:incest", it should fix the bug.
Thanks for the help it worked!

SaintGaz

Dec 23, 2019
Has anyone got a older version of the game around 3.2 to 3.4 available to download as was last versions that worked on my pc

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Has anyone got a older version of the game around 3.2 to 3.4 available to download as was last versions that worked on my pc
I don't think any of the download links that far back still work. Somebody would have to re-upload it

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
PSA: If your partner isn't showing up at your home after asking them to move in and is continuing to go back to their old home, go to their page in the Contacts menu and hit the Reassign button at the bottom. Your home will then be assigned as their home and they'll start appearing there. If you click the Home button before doing this you'll notice that it takes you to their old home, but after reassigning you'll see that Home now points to your home. Obviously the home reassignment should be happening automatically, but it's better than nothing in the meantime until the issue is fixed. It should be noted that doing this will also reassign their career, but that is largely inconsequential anyway.

Also worth mentioning that either 3.19 or 3.20 (Not sure which since changelogs never elaborate on bugfixes) also fixed the issue with students and teachers not showing up at the universities, and doctors and nurses not showing up at the hospitals. If you click the Career button on their contacts page you'll see it now points to the appropriate building, whereas it would point to other types of buildings previously.

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
There is bug that has been in the game a little while, when modeling and you get seduced there is no animations for the scene

EDIT: not sure if this is where i should post bugs or if there is a bug report i can just post there?

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
So, I think my game just isn't registering sleep anymore. Actions that are supposed to happen when I sleep, i.e. vampire, music too loud, etc, never trigger, but new neighbors move in at 3 am, I get asked to hang out at 2 am, stuff like that. What can I edit to fix that problem? It's kind of annoying to have 2 neighbors move in and a modelling job while Im trying to rest

rizean

Feb 13, 2021
I must say this is the most disappointing game development I've seen. Instead of creating consistent gameplay author is adding random stuff which I believe most people dont care about. I had big hopes for the game seeing its frist iteration (immediate uninstall after seeing those monster feemals) and seeing nice progress when models looked good. Instead of fixing issues author is adding features with more issues. There was modding community that had nice ideas and they stopped developing becouse of the way the game moves forward.

In short fixt the game first, fix models, animation, make it consistent, create game loops in sandbox.
Very active modder here, so to speak. This is a new account so I can't post links yet ;) but if you head over to GitHub and do a search for LP Builder you will find my work. I have not released an actual mod yet. :unsure: Been busy helping other modders make their mods but should have one out in a few days. That said Vim is working on what pays the bills ie what his patrons ask for.

rizean

Feb 13, 2021
There is bug that has been in the game a little while, when modeling and you get seduced there is no animations for the scene

EDIT: not sure if this is where i should post bugs or if there is a bug report i can just post there?
Provide a scene name and I can take a look. Hovering over the emergency button and just report the last part before .lpscene, for example .../open_relationship.lpscene - just say open_relationship has issue X

Reactions: Some_Dude?

gille

Jun 23, 2018

As you know, the variety of hairstyles in the game isn't great, which kinda makes most NPCs look too similar to each other. There have been countless requests for new hairstyles in past few months so it's about time they are added. That's not all this update has to offer though: continuing on from the first two quests last version, v2.11 will add yet another new quest:

- 10 new female hairstyles, each with their own morphs for further customizations (I will work on new male hairstyles in a future update - ladies first!)
- A new story quest called "Alpha Male": An naive girl with a thing for bad boys keeps getting back into an abusive relationship with a dangerous gangster, even against her more mature best friend's advice. Will you team up with the best friend to save the poor girl from his cycle of abuse or will you join the thug's 'wolf pack' and try to 'break' the best friend too? Three different paths you can take for the story, one of which is only available if you have the NTR module enabled. The named female NPCs in this quest use some of the new hairstyles above.
- Reduce NPC clothes clipping by adding a comprehensive list (this list is also moddable) of all the possible combinations of top, bottom and / or outerwear pieces that have been tested to not clash with each other. NPCs will now dress by picking from this outfit list, rather than just mixing completely random pieces that may clip horribly with each other like currently. Basically this new method sacrifices a bit of variety for more graphical consistency and less eye sore. (If you already use the 'Set Inventory' feature on a NPC to force them to wear the same outfit all the time, that takes precedence so this new system won't affect that NPC to dress randomly again, don't worry!)
- Add information bubbles about what stats are increasing / decreasing while taking actions, so that, even if no scene gets triggered during it, taking each action feels a bit more rewarding to the player than just watching a progress bar finish.
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 2 November (a release candidate for public beta testing will be out at least 24 hours in advance)

gille

Jun 23, 2018
Is there an "freckles" option for the face settings if yes coulden't find it :'(
will be there any interaction while traveling place to place (like thiefs tying to take your stuff, cloth off)
will there be an option to let the chart beeing an hoker with a persone above takking money from you

and so one i'm not good at computing so making a mod ... never i will be able to do that
so finding mods for the game and settings them to it is a pain in the ass for me :p thanks every one for the great work

Aug 8, 2017
Is there an "freckles" option for the face settings if yes coulden't find it :'(
There are three face textures with easily visible freckles: Default, Azra, and Bellerose. In addition to those, the following have very subtle ones: Ellis, Mylou, Zoey, Bess, and Sherilynn.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes