Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
The file line endings need to be changed from LF to CR+LF. The game doesn't seem to parse the files properly otherwise
They already supposed to end with CR+LF

I host my mods on Mega, I tested only Weed-Biz...it works!
So now they all supposed to work !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
They might be getting changed by Git/Github. They were LF when I downloaded the mod from there
You're right, I just checked the files hosted on Github and they all end up with LF.
I also checked some files on Mega and the files stayed as is, they end up with CR + LF.
I suspect my .gitattributes, ...
edit: My gitattributes was the problem, so I update all gitattributes to: * text eol=crlf
I can tell my mods on Github are now resolved and good to download.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Why I can't find any strip club or brothel?
You have to edit a building or use the randomizer at the beginning. He bases the maps on google maps and those generally aren't on - especially brothels, as they are illegal most places.

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
i wasn't updating the game since 3.14 and i just downloaded the newest update (i don't know i did the right thing). When i try to install mods from mod manager it says acces to the path readme.txt is denied

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
i wasn't updating the game since 3.14 and i just downloaded the newest update (i don't know i did the right thing). When i try to install mods from mod manager it says acces to the path readme.txt is denied
3.14 and 3.21 incompatible, read the changelog - some fundamental bugs in the game logic have been fixed, script syntaxes have been changed, the logic and mechanics of sex scenes have been changed - so I do not recommend installing any mods except N1ck's, Ravenger6666's(still have some bugs) and rooms without curtains + anti-patreon patch. Most other mods outdated and bugged with current version.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
3.14 and 3.21 incompatible, read the changelog - some fundamental bugs in the game logic have been fixed, script syntaxes have been changed, the logic and mechanics of sex scenes have been changed - so I do not recommend installing any mods except N1ck's, Ravenger6666's(still have some bugs) and rooms without curtains + anti-patreon patch. Most other mods outdated and bugged with current version.
Could you name a few bugs please so I could look into them.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I meant the posts above, where it is said about errors in the syntax - has the mod been reissued several times?(~3 or more) and I'm not sure which version I was using before I downloaded version 23? or 24? February, in which everything seems to be fixed still not sure if i install it correct

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Hi everyone, I just want to tell you that I don't read all the messages posted on the forums or on Discord LifePlay ....
So if you: need help, want to report an issue, submit a suggestion about my mods, it's best to visit my Github (in my signature) or my Discord server:
So that your message does not fall into oblivion and I will certainly respond more quickly ...
We can speak in English and / or French!

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks but anybody know why the repoatry of the lp Manger dosent work for me it always don't find my desktop folder so I can't use it

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the first Kink of Month update of March, focusing on Pregnancy. Note that for v3.22, only 75% of the content will come from this Discord brainstorm, the other 25% focuses specifically on Pregnancy content that's only available if the 'Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music)' is also enabled, as explained here
- New 'Pregnancy Pact' interaction: a female PC can make a pact with another female friend / relative to become pregnant together, with new scenes then becoming available: double breeding party, paying male prostitutes, going clubbing together to try your luck.
- New 'Impregnation Bet' interaction: A male PC can make a bet with another male friend/ relative to take turns on the same girl and see who can impregnate her
- If you impregnate someone who is already taken, their significant other may try to impregnate your wife/ girlfriend to make things even. And vice versa if some other guy impregnates your SO first.(+ API funciton to get any NPC's baby daddy to make these scenes possible).
- Your friend or family asks you to follow them to a breeding party, saying they want to have a baby, but don’t want to go alone.
- You go to check for pregnancy in the hospital where the doctor says that you aren’t pregnant, but since you want so bad to have a baby, you can seduce the doctor
- Sperm donor for lesbian couple: two scenes with the PC as the donor and the lesbian getting impregnated.
- An ex who can't get over you suggests one last night together for old time's sake, secretly with the sole intention of starting a pregnancy.
- the final 25% of update will be about pregnancies caused by "Rap... music", which obviously will have unique consequences and shouldn't just be treated like any other pregnancies in terms of finding baby daddy or your current partner blaming you for cheating. Also, if you're the impregnator in the situation, depending on her personality, the baby mama obviously will treat you differently than if the pregnancy comes from a loving relationship. If the pregnancy is from female on male, she may ask for forgiveness and to help raise the kid.
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 6 March

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
burt why it dosent work when i put it the desktop
I'd suggest you EITHER use the you created to get help OR ask for help here.
I find it impolite to bug ppl in parallel.

In general I think it is the hebrew OS you are using. Not sure .NET, the base of the launcher, handles this correctly.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I'd suggest you EITHER use the you created to get help OR ask for help here.
I find it impolite to bug ppl in parallel.

In general I think it is the hebrew OS you are using. Not sure .NET, the base of the launcher, handles this correctly.
I crated it work only on the c drive

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
burt why it dosent work when i put it the desktop
perhaps this is the influence of the M$ bug - one of the autumn updates breaks the access rights to some folders in the user profile + an additional bug with the desktop - one of them, they have already released one or two fixes.. but this is M$ - they need a year to fix a bug that they themselves created :FacePalm: and do not forget that if the profile login contains non-ASCII-symbols - some programs will work incorrectly or will not be able to read / write in subfolders.. don't remember KB numbers, it some of updates, released in last 3 month, search and read KB article on M$ site
P.S.: there bunch of bugs with M$ updates that delete userdata, create new user profile and hide old, make it inaccesible, prevent read\write to folders, prevent run executables from desktop, etc., %name it% +when M$ overrun github they delete bunch of projects, ban users, change default setting, so some code lost LRLF, etc. +they delete old components and kill PC gaming for old games, old hardware & software... they even broken part of corporate business products :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
So it the Micrsoft okay I know how money bugs t they have thanks becose icoudnt understand thanks God Damm Micrsoft I still have nightmares when I learn the cloud services azure and hyper V you have my thanks very much

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes