BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have an issue with family members dissapering - as in not in their rooms, ever.

Everything worked normally, now I suddenly can't find them.
EVery time I check I get "they are probably ing at ."

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Is this just me imagining things, but I seem to encounter a bug (not present in earlier versions - at least not in 3.20, I think) - after strip command chars put on their clothes automaticaly. The command was broken somehow or what?

Aug 8, 2017
If you can please tell me where I thought it I put that my character was into women there would be none of that
When you're in game, hit escape and select "Customize NPC Distribution". At the top right will be "% Male", "% Female", and "% Transwoman", each ranging from 0 to 1.0. The third is the remainder after the first two are set, so if you want no random NPC to be a transwoman, set the sliders so the first two number sum to 1. (E.g. .5 + .5, .2 + .8).

rynak

Jun 20, 2018
Is there any mod that automatically raises "prone to orgasm" for all generated NPCs? Sex has been essentially broken to me since the stupid like/dislike sexposition feature has been inplemented, with the game regularily creating scenes where one or more characters cannot get off, either because no available scenes match their taste, or they lack the stamina to reach climax. It's so broken i just want to cheat and override the system, by giving everyone say a +2 boost to all actions. From what i understand the variable to do that is "prone to orgasm", but i can only set it for my own char in the options.

EDIT: Nevermind. I think i found the location where the generation values are defined. It's at "/Content/Modules/vin_base/stats/sexpreferences" if i'm guessing correctly.

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Is the dick clipping through the female model normal?
Yep, as is clipping the sex scenes through walls/furniture, people standing inside chairs, etc.

It's all about adding more content instead of attempting to fix even the simplest of glitches. Been like this ever since the 3d environment update.

Reactions: kamapalutza

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Yep, as is clipping the sex scenes through walls/furniture, people standing inside chairs, etc.

It's all about adding more content instead of attempting to fix even the simplest of glitches. Been like this ever since the 3d environment update.
The five updates during April and May will be dedicated to v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul, which is explained in detail . The TLDR about the overhaul is: Variety = more diverse and distinguishable character customizations (incl proper ethnic & age differences) + much bigger selection of clothes + NPCs dressing according to their location and job + more daily activity and furniture animations + high attractiveness NPCs actually look hot. Polish = minimize clipping issues (body poking through clothes, dick poking through partner's stomach, skirt not following legs when sitting down, etc) + no more vagina deform when too many morphs are used + smoother gameplay due to clothes taking less time to load, bug fixes, UI enhancements and optimizations.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes