Aggro

May 30, 2017
is there a way to change base fertility %'s across the board or am I stuck manually doing it?

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
When I download this game it shows up as a internet explorer download, not the usual zipfile. I try to run ans save but it doesn't do anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Thanks, but it just tries to open an internet explorer page and then does nothing. How do i get 7zip to unpacked it? As you can tell I'm a computer novice
After installing 7Zip just rightclick on the file you want to unpack, then choose the option "Unpack to _filename_"

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
there bug with forum attachments (from hosting) - if you click on attach it open as text \ source code in some browsers - use Right-click "Save Object As"

install 7z, run 7zFm.exe as Administrator and setup it as Default app for current user all ext but except: cab iso vhd (you still can open with 7z but with option Open in 7z)

Aggro

May 30, 2017
LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Pregnancy\Stats\fertility_npc.lpstat ?
Yeah I already tried playing with that. It appears to not change anything for some reason. The default is there with the changed settings but the base fertility is still 3 something or other across the board with the Preg info in the contacts menu until changed manually. Then when it's modified it updates the info. Kinda weird. Gonna do some more tests to see if the preg info is lying or not.

Reactions: Ssato243

Kazumin

May 6, 2017
Can your male character turn into a female or trans while playing, in the normal start, like in the TF one?

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
Can NPCs take control of sex? Or do I have to tell which position to take all the time?(npc suggestions are not satisfying)

Also I've installed the non-conseual mod and activated it yet I've seen no scene, event or action about it. What should I do to trigger it?

Is it possible to be a fully submissive female mc where NPCs take control of the sex?

Thanks in advance.

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Yeah I already tried playing with that. It appears to not change anything for some reason. The default is there with the changed settings but the base fertility is still 3 something or other across the board with the Preg info in the contacts menu until changed manually. Then when it's modified it updates the info. Kinda weird. Gonna do some more tests to see if the preg info is lying or not.
So it's not lying. I cranked up the default setting to max and it still wasn't working. I'm not running mods, tried a clean install etc, just to make sure. It defaults somehow to what appears to be some randomized preset during actor generation or something (found one girl with a 0.000016% which was funny but proved my point nicely, Fertility in stats were 100% for both of us by default and preg info was the lottery number. Didn't work out after multiple attempts lol.). It appears to go by Preg info until updated manually. Funny enough I played a little with the fantasy races txt's and made it so they have fertility stats that work (can't wait for more Fantasy races implementation official or otherwise. That sounds fun). Default isn't working properly though and I don't know why. I know the defaults were working a few patches ago (I want to say 3.19 but am not for sure). So I'm not sure why it's not working now.

Aug 8, 2017
Can your male character turn into a female or trans while playing, in the normal start, like in the TF one?
There isn't a diegetic way for it to happen, but if you hit <ESC> then select "Edit Appearance", you can swap from anything to anything. This also includes turning yourself into an elf/orc/vampire. Scenes will assume that you've always been what you currently are, whereas a few include alternate text for the TF start.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes