(32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- New 'Pregnancy Pact' interaction: a female PC can make a pact with another female friend / relative to become pregnant together, with new scenes then becoming available: double breeding party, paying male prostitutes, going clubbing together to try your luck.
- New 'Impregnation Bet' interaction: A male PC can make a bet with another male friend/ relative to take turns on the same girl and see who can impregnate her
- If you impregnate someone who is already taken, their significant other may try to impregnate your wife/ girlfriend to make things even. And vice versa if some other guy impregnates your SO first.(+ API funciton to get any NPC's baby daddy to make these scenes possible).
- Your friend or family asks you to follow them to a breeding party, saying they want to have a baby, but don’t want to go alone.
- You go to check for pregnancy in the hospital where the doctor says that you aren’t pregnant, but since you want so bad to have a baby, you can seduce the doctor
- Sperm donor for lesbian couple: two scenes with the PC as the donor and the lesbian getting impregnated.
- An ex who can't get over you suggests one last night together for old time's sake, secretly with the sole intention of starting a pregnancy.
- the final 25% of update will be about pregnancies caused by "Rap... music", which obviously will have unique consequences and shouldn't just be treated like any other pregnancies in terms of finding baby daddy or your current partner blaming you for cheating. Also, if you're the impregnator in the situation, depending on her personality, the baby mama obviously will treat you differently than if the pregnancy comes from a loving relationship. If the pregnancy is from female on male, she may ask for forgiveness and to help raise the kid.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
looks and sounded like a cool game UNTIL i decided to try it out...way to complicated..good luck to ya bro

degenji

Feb 21, 2020
For some reason, when in the character creator barely any of the customization options work, and pressing random just changes things like skin color and hair style without actually changing the character's body or facial features.

I've tried playing both the linux version (I use Debian stable) and the windows version in wine, and both versions had the same problem.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
question why was the dev forced to drop incest/beasty stuff??

I thought this game was free?? Patreon was just to support the dev!!

Reactions: GmFn1869

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i think it crated more bugs then he can chew love the game
No... due to Patreon....

Content still there as mods, but idk if anyone is working on adding to that content or not... magic man behind the scenes, whatever.. I guess the non con, rape stuff is pushed to mods too, because that also a big no no on Patreon..

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
No... due to Patreon....

Content still there as mods, but idk if anyone is working on adding to that content or not... magic man behind the scenes, whatever.. I guess the non con, rape stuff is pushed to mods too, because that also a big no no on Patreon..
no basically i remember a game that was there with rape but I don't remember the name but I know that the developer was a Russian

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
No... due to Patreon....

Well there is an "unofficial" content mod that is updated every update to be compatible with new content. Also some categories are tied to a taboo content such as corruption, rape, incest, beastiality. It's not explicitly said but there are hints in the description of each ones (very obvious hints). They talk more freely about them on the discord.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well there is an "unofficial" content mod that is updated every update to be compatible with new content. Also some categories are tied to a taboo content such as corruption, rape, incest, beastiality. It's not explicitly said but there are hints in the description of each ones (very obvious hints). They talk more freely about them on the discord.
I know.... guess magic man wasn't subtle enough hint... However, idk if such content is being worked on and expanded, or what already made, will be it... sort of..

Reactions: JohnJones

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
no basically i remember a game that was there with rape but I don't remember the name but I know that the developer was a Russian
Just because you seen adult games on Patreon with certain content, such as "rape, non consent" etc. Doesn't mean it doesn't break the rules Patreon set in regard of content.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
I know.... guess magic man wasn't subtle enough hint... However, idk if such content is being worked on and expanded, or what already made, will be it... sort of..
That what the KOTM is for. The polls with the obvious code names get voted on, then that content gets worked on. Problem is pregnancy kept winning, so other content took the back burner. Pregnancy won again for this month, but the dev included 'rap music' scenarios to try and please the non consent folks. The next poll won't have pregnancy as a choice so other content gets a chance.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Just because you seen adult games on Patreon with certain content, such as "rape, non consent" etc. Doesn't mean it doesn't break the rules Patreon set in regard of content.
of course i know also its not just rape its story was different also maybe now it ban

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Well I understood magic man but I had the impression you said there was no clarity about work being added to the mod so I'd rather clarify. Didn't mean to offense anyone

X&X

Mar 24, 2020
Vinfamy , love the game, any chance you could make bathrooms bigger or remove the curtains (same in the other locations with curtains like the Doctors) to make viewing the animations easier ?
Not sure wich one is not a curtain, removing furnitures 167/168/169 will remove curtains from the game. I think its in Lists,Modding,Heavy,new2,furniture.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes