Aug 8, 2017
I just started the same Modpack yesterday for my game, because I'm mainly playing a trans and only have half the male scenes, before giving up halfway. I found that the events weren't written taking the game's capabilities in mind. There are too many scenes repeated rather than having a stat check, or written for a specific kind of character and without thinking about how the player's character will be.

The best example is the cms_cuck_dad (+ passive and impregnate). Those scenes don't work if the dad is trans(in the base game, greenpanzer modded them for that). The scene impregnate should be included with the usual impregnation chance and passive or not could be picked when the mother has a higher pervertedness than the player. Speaking about mother, there is no reason the scene should be limited to son + mother : you could do any combinaison and it would still work. Last thing, it doesn't take into account anything about sum/dom, dad divorces if he catches you, even if he's max sub and cucked on the regular.

I was willing to rewrite some scenes, but seeing so many thing wrong in the few I did, I gave up...
I found it easier to start with small changes, gradually doing more as I got more comfortable. It helps that a lot of benefit comes from simply changing X.isMale() to !X.isFemale() and Y.isFemale() to !Y.isMale(). I'm still shying away from changes that involve significant original writing, cuz I know I'm weak there.

Reactions: jimdandy

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Edit or override the file vin_Pregnancy/Stats/fertility_npc.lpstat to have a higher DEFAULT_VALUE.
See that's what I don't understand. The settings I have should be ok but it just isn't reading them right or something. I even have it as the first mod in the list so there shouldn't be anything changing it. My current default is at 25 right now. Is there a bug somewhere or am I just dumb?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
See that's what I don't understand. The settings I have should be ok but it just isn't reading them right or something. I even have it as the first mod in the list so there shouldn't be anything changing it. My current default is at 25 right now. Is there a bug somewhere or am I just dumb?
Raise the min value to 40
and then set Default to 50

You should see a noticeable change for any NPC created after that's loaded. Existing NPC's will have to be manually changed.

Reactions: jimdandy

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Raise the min value to 40
and then set Default to 50

You should see a noticeable change for any NPC created after that's loaded. Existing NPC's will have to be manually changed.
So I did what you said but nothing's changed. What happens is that the NPC's default doesn't change essentially. The stat itself defaults to 40 since what ever is generated is lower somehow, then the calculation for the stat appears to go off of what the preg info says the stat is instead of the actual stat is for some reason, which is somehow always "Vanilla" defaults or something, no matter what I set the default too in the lpstat file. After I change it manually it resets and corrects itself in the preg info and calculations. It's just really strange cause I'm pretty sure this was working in 3.19. I'm pretty convinced there's something on my end since everyone is giving the same advice and there isn't anything I can really do about it other than that work around I discovered with the fantasy races.

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
So I recently updated to the most recent version and there's something up with the map: it doesn't seem to want to load any locations around my current one. Whether I'm zoomed in or out, there's just nothing there. I can highlight buildings with my cursor and it'll tell me what's there, but they don't pop up on the map. If I scroll all the way out it'll highlight stuff across the city, but never anything nearby. Is there a fix for this? Or did I break something?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi!

As far as i understand from the interactions like 'excercise together' or 'practice language' only my character benefits (get stats)? (exept the private training and reading)

Someone know what actions or interactions raise the NPC companion 'Interpersonal skill'? (i only know the 'Train customer service' atm)

And if we here i think littlebit unfair, if i takeover an entertainment business (like a stripbar) only the technical (intelligence) and communicational (interpersonal) skills count. (Funny to a whore need to be a rocket scientist to success his work as an employee in a brothel, and meanwhile an ugly asexual nerd ass take from me a fat coffer of money per month ;) )

Thx for the replys...

Aug 8, 2017
So I did what you said but nothing's changed. What happens is that the NPC's default doesn't change essentially. The stat itself defaults to 40 since what ever is generated is lower somehow, then the calculation for the stat appears to go off of what the preg info says the stat is instead of the actual stat is for some reason, which is somehow always "Vanilla" defaults or something, no matter what I set the default too in the lpstat file. After I change it manually it resets and corrects itself in the preg info and calculations. It's just really strange cause I'm pretty sure this was working in 3.19. I'm pretty convinced there's something on my end since everyone is giving the same advice and there isn't anything I can really do about it other than that work around I discovered with the fantasy races.
That might just be a bug; I've noticed similar behaviour when editing sexuality, for example. Sometimes edits just don't take, and that baffles me. You might get better luck posting to the support channel on the discord.

Aug 8, 2017
I've been trying to put together a small scene to test API functions, but I can't get it to work. While the mod manager recognizes the mod, the action doesn't show up in the PC and triggering it via console doesn't do anything. Can any of you tell what's going wrong?

Reactions: Ssato243

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
You can do it like this:
1) Save your current character preset.
2) Start new game with new character.
3) Generate NPC and change that NPC into your character preset from 1) (Click on Load preset and choose character from 1)
4) Take that NPC as a companion to beauty shop and pay them plastic surgery.
5) Part ways with that NPC, then open Contacts and save that character as another preset
6) Return to your original game, and change apperance of your character in that game into a preset from 5)

chris59010

Jul 14, 2018
Will the opportunity for the MC to have parents and dedicated scenes be added?
You can change the relationship of your relatives to Mum, Dad, Aunt ect, from the contacts page you just click on the relationship name and it will cycle through them, Scene wise its just changes some of the text it still uses the standard set of scenes.

Aug 8, 2017
You can change the relationship of your relatives to Mum, Dad, Aunt ect, from the contacts page you just click on the relationship name and it will cycle through them, Scene wise its just changes some of the text it still uses the standard set of scenes.
There are dedicated scenes for the player's parents, though most if not all of them are part of the Mysterious Modder's Incest mod.

Aug 8, 2017
I've been trying to put together a small scene to test API functions, but I can't get it to work. While the mod manager recognizes the mod, the action doesn't show up in the PC and triggering it via console doesn't do anything. Can any of you tell what's going wrong?
For any of you who are curious but not on the discord, the culprit was unix line endings. unix2dos cleared it right up. (Thanks again, NickNo; I felt like I was losing my mind.)

Feb 14, 2021
Hi! I just tried the game for the first time and I skimmed many pages on the forum.
I experienced a couple of graphic glitches:
- clipped clothes with other clothes or body parts (ie nipples) that can be seen passing through clothes. My understanding reading the forum is that this is one of the issues that will be "polished" in the next version
- if the map is zoomed out, there are diagonal bands all over the map that partially hide the map itself
Any solutions already available for these issues?

Other than this, I'm still understanding the game mechanics, as it is quite a big game!

Reactions: ThatCrew
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes