Nov 26, 2018
Hi! I just tried the game for the first time and I skimmed many pages on the forum.
I experienced a couple of graphic glitches:
- clipped clothes with other clothes or body parts (ie nipples) that can be seen passing through clothes. My understanding reading the forum is that this is one of the issues that will be "polished" in the next version
- if the map is zoomed out, there are diagonal bands all over the map that partially hide the map itself
Any solutions already available for these issues?

Other than this, I'm still understanding the game mechanics, as it is quite a big game!
Hi.
Some hints that might help:
-clipped clothes will be fixed in an upoming update this year, that is my understanding as well
-Try to play the game on the smallest map, disable shadows in the options. If it does not have anything to do with performane issue then I don't know. My problems went away after turning shadows off.

Sorry that is all that I can think of at the moment.

I have also a question though, maybe it is allready answered but I did not find anything:
Nick No's Mod for plastic surgery 1.6-> Every companion refuses to get lip injections.
Is my rapport etc not high enough maybe or is it something else why they don't want it?

Reactions: piersquintavious
Feb 14, 2021
Hi.
Some hints that might help:
-clipped clothes will be fixed in an upoming update this year, that is my understanding as well
-Try to play the game on the smallest map, disable shadows in the options. If it does not have anything to do with performane issue then I don't know. My problems went away after turning shadows off.
Thanks for the tips, I'll try. ATM I selected a big city, so I will check if shadows are the cause of the issue and, if not, change city to a smaller one.

Reactions: Guyatthestation

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
I can't find people talking about this by a search, but has anyone else got the little event where you get a message that you hear some people having sex and a popup whether you want to search for the source? It's all dialogue but it always ends with saying you don't have access to the area and that the sounds stop.

fastblues

Mar 13, 2021
Impressive work, really!

I have three questions at the moment:

1. What are the sliders in the clothes-section for?
2. Is it possible to fire staff or have you to deal with them, nevermind the game recommends to fire the clueless nuts?
3. Will the preferences of your char evolve over time or are they fix?

Aug 8, 2017
Mod update:
Standout changes:
  • NPC_gives_birth_neutral:
    • Tries to detect if the kid should be your relative based on if either of their parents are:
      • Your parent => kid becomes your sibling
      • Your partner => kid becomes your stepchild
      • Your stepparent => kid becomes your stepsibling
      • Any other relative => kid becomes your cousin (default until I figure out a better solution)
    • Planned expansions:
      • Your grandparent => kid becomes your aunt/uncle
        • I don't know how to setRelativeType to aunt/uncle
      • Your aunt/uncle => kid becomes your cousin
        • I don't know how to detect if someone is the player's aunt or uncle.
    • Known issue: Exrelatives that are not your partner are treated as unrelated.
      • isRelativeType() doesn't work with exrelatives.
    • Known issue: NPC ParentChild relationships don't seem to stick.
      • I have no idea what's going wrong here.
  • family discussion scenes (e.g. art_discussion_family):
    • Your family doesn't judge you for knowing less
    • If you know less than they do on the subject, you get a small stat boost
    • If you know more than they do on the subject, they get a small stat boost
  • job interview
    • Adjusted the logic in an attempt to prevent failures if you have perfect stats.
    • Removed the penalty for having better stats than your interviewer.
  • lesbian_sperm_donor:
    • Expand logic to allow one part
Full changes relative to the base game are detailed in both the repository README and each module's README. If you find a problem or have a recommendation, let me know.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I was looking for a while now, guess I have a tree/forrest problem...
I'd like to call the .lpscene where your current companion introduces you to his/her spouse. The friend_dating.lpscene generates a dating relationship between the companion and the newly created npc, but which scene creates so. married/spouse?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the second Kink of Month update of March, focusing on Sex Worker - the last v3.x update before I begin working on the . Note that for v3.23, only 75% of the content will come from the Discord brainstorm, the other 25% focuses specifically on Sex Worker content that's only available if the 'Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music)' is also enabled, as explained .
- In addition to professional por n shoots, you can also make your own content (+ collab with other por nstars) for OnlyFans. Obviously you don't get paid per shoot like studio work so remember to pay out your OnlyFans income each month! Your income grows or declines depending on your attractiveness, por n fame, and how much content you uploaded that month.
- Can become a webcam model. Accepting requests from viewers can yield extra cash.
- Emloyees you hired at your brothel or stripclub are now treated as sex workers and can be pimped out. If the customer is left unsatisfied, you can offer extra service yourself.
- Girlfriend/ boyfriend experience: asked to go on a romantic date with a John before doing the deed, occasionally coming across someone so smitten with you that a genuine relationship is proposed
- Asked to accompany a rich and powerful John to high-class events to to seal business deals
- While working at stripclubs, can be asked to go to a VIP room for a private dance and even propositioned further
- Approached by Johns wanting to roleplay an 'aggressive' or femdom situation
- the final 25% of update will be about prostitutes being "rap... music" by pimps and johns, about 'rough' por n co-stars and about being 'strongly convinced' to enter the adult industry.
- All patrons' commissions for March
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 20 March

futzuka

Dec 5, 2018
I was thinking about creating my own quests and scenes, but there's just a problem... How do you do it? Do you need a thirdparty app o it's basically just working within the game?

Aug 8, 2017
I was thinking about creating my own quests and scenes, but there's just a problem... How do you do it? Do you need a thirdparty app o it's basically just working within the game?
The game looks for text files with appropriate extensions under LifePlay/Content/Modules/$MOD_NAME. For example, base game content is under vin_Base. Documentation can be found under Docs/Modding.

I recommend starting a new mod rather than editing existing files, as it means you don't have to worry about updates overwriting your work. To do that, make a new folder under the modules directory and inside it make $MOD_NAME.lpmod. Inside a mod, folders don't matter. The game will attempt to load every recognized file. (That said, folders are really helpful for us humans!)

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

futzuka

Dec 5, 2018
Thank you very much!
I was thinking about adding some extra university situations, like exams, exchange students and more. It will be my first time trying this stuff, so better start fresh than edit preexisting things

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
You know, before I even started to play, I got curious on something in terms for my laptop...Is it possible to work out the graphics in options or do I have to deal with how they are? I'm just asking in case it is possible to lower them cause sometimes my laptop starts venting too much and noisy trying to handle it.

futzuka

Dec 5, 2018
Hey, it was me who mentioned university stuff. And from what i can see, there's no diploma rn, for now it's just another way of getting money by working.

Shaoram

Oct 11, 2020
A silly question, because the scales warn of animation breakage. But will the scales ever be made compatible with animations?

Nov 26, 2018
You know, before I even started to play, I got curious on something in terms for my laptop...Is it possible to work out the graphics in options or do I have to deal with how they are? I'm just asking in case it is possible to lower them cause sometimes my laptop starts venting too much and noisy trying to handle it.
That is the file that you should see as well but I am afraid your Problem will remain. I even bought some cooler board with 4 Vents but it doesnt help that much when playing a game. It even gets hot when I play Master of Magic from 1994. So PC is the only real solution.

Quick solution is, selecting fastest/smallest map and decreasing shadow quality in the options menu. For other hints, check the attached file.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes