• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Most of the scenes have conditions to fulfill. If this conditions doens't meet the scene will not run (For example you try run 'force_birth' scene while you have no pregnant companion). And you can use the Insert (Ins) button too instead of backtick ( ` ).
So, I've been trying to write my own scenes. I've never done anything like this before, this is my first scene attempt, and I have zero programing experience. In truth I'm doing this for two main reasons, Boredom and curiosity. So I wrote a scene and was able to get it started on its own (its a poly couple invite three-way type scene nothing to ambitions for my first attempt), however halfway threw, the scene ended, so I figured I messed up in the programing. I figured out where I messed up and fixed it pretty quickly. Now its back to some nonstop waiting game until I get the invite again or I figure out how to manually start the scene I created.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
So, I've been trying to write my own scenes. I've never done anything like this before, this is my first scene attempt, and I have zero programing experience. In truth I'm doing this for two main reasons, Boredom and curiosity. So I wrote a scene and was able to get it started on its own (its a poly couple invite three-way type scene nothing to ambitions for my first attempt), however halfway threw, the scene ended, so I figured I messed up in the programing. I figured out where I messed up and fixed it pretty quickly. Now its back to some nonstop waiting game until I get the invite again or I figure out how to manually start the scene I created.
Open console :) Press Insert and you will get a little box under map - write name of the scene in that box and hit enter - e.g. "meet_new_person", "family_peep", "house_party" etc.

Reactions: wenwhop and Satyr90

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
\LifePlay_3_23_64bit\Docs\Modding
This folder will have most of the Command_Functions(what you can tell the game to do "Sex(Actor, Player)") & Condition_Functions(If this "Player.isNaked()" do something) you will use for modding.
I also use notepad++ and set the language to "LifePlaySyntax" (found somewhere in these forms){not needed but helpful}

Code:
WHAT: all
WHERE: all, -home, -fraternity, -bathroom, -prison
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: none
OTHER: Player.isNaked() && !Player.isAsexual()

SceneStart()
    Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
    While !Player.isInterestedIn(Actor)
        Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
    Endwhile
    Actor.dress()
    Actor.show()
    Actor:perversion => Random(70, 100)
    Actor:: "I see you like to walk around naked. You must be a <Player.fuckboy_or_slut>. Let's smash?"
    0:: "Yes"
    1:: "No"

If 0
        Sex(Actor, Player)
    Endif
    SceneEnd()
    timeout(100, nudity_matters_cms) <-------<
timeout(100, nudity_matters_cms) <-------<
{this
is a scene cool down 100 = ~12hr, 200 = ~1 day, 400 = ~2 days be sure the name matches scene or scene will trigger too much.}
Unless you have a Condition that makes it rare example "OTHER: Random(0, 200) < perversion"

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
\LifePlay_3_23_64bit\Docs\Modding
This folder will have most of the Command_Functions(what you can tell the game to do "Sex(Actor, Player)") & Condition_Functions(If this "Player.isNaked()" do something) you will use for modding.
I also use notepad++ and set the language to "LifePlaySyntax" (found somewhere in these forms){not needed but helpful}

{this is a scene cool down 100 = ~12hr, 200 = ~1 day, 400 = ~2 days be sure the name matches scene or scene will trigger too much.}
Unless you have a Condition that makes it rare example "OTHER: Random(0, 200) < perversion"
I downloaded notepad++ and was using that, but I'll set the language to LifePlaySyntax. Like I said, still trying to get the hang of this and I was working my way reading threw all the Document folders. I'm not going to pretend I was able to retain all the information, and I often keep multiple windows open on my PC to reference to when messing around and trying to create a scene

Anyway the cooldown thing make sense and it'd also explain why I was having to wait days (in game) for the scene to reload. Thanks for the advice

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Ravenger6660 Okay, so after a few adjustments a few quick saves/edits and now apparently I'm having trouble getting the scene to start at all. I made sure not to use the tab key (I'll admit I had to start over after I found the note a little too late) and to space properly, however I think I may have found the problem but my lack of programmer knowledge prevents me from finding a solution.... so, quick question... The scene builder document says "Scenes are built by a script in an .lpscene file" and when you look at each individual scene each file says the file type is a lpscene file. However I just realized under "file" my scene just says "file", so how exactly do I change it to a ".lpscene file"?

Reactions: caralho24

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger6660 Okay, so after a few adjustments a few quick saves/edits and now apparently I'm having trouble getting the scene to start at all. I made sure not to use the tab key (I'll admit I had to start over after I found the note a little too late) and to space properly, however I think I may have found the problem but my lack of programmer knowledge prevents me from finding a solution.... so, quick question... The scene builder document says "Scenes are built by a script in an .lpscene file" and when you look at each individual scene each file says the file type is a lpscene file. However I just realized under "file" my scene just says "file", so how exactly do I change it to a ".lpscene file"?
I confess, I don't know, I just open a random .lpscene file and "save as" a new file with different name but still keeping it a .lpscene file.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: new2021 and Satyr90

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
4b1.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows
(32-bit): -
Linux:

(If any F95 uploader comes across this, I already DM CLD who usually does this for me so it's probably best to leave it to him to do it when he has some free time. If you insist on updating the thread though, please replace the OP's banner with the banner above, it's quite important that this banner shows up on LU since it's really quite a breakthrough new feature. )

Update Only:
No Update Only downloads available for the 5 updates in April and May (would be pointless anyway since the v4.0 Overhaul involves modifying and replacing the game's heaviest files constantly). Just use the full downloads above instead. Old saves are compatible just fine though. Update Only downloads will be back for v4.1 and the updates after that.

Change Log:
- New system that allows the players to import their own PNG or JPG image files into the game at runtime. In the original overhaul plans, I mentioned this wasn't guaranteed to be possible, so I'm happy to announce that my experiments with it have finally come to fruition, opening up so many possibilities now and in the future.
- New Overlays feature (that relies on the runtime import system above) to import custom tattoos, pimples, etc
- New Real Face Import feature (also relying on the runtime import system above) to make LifePlay characters based on real photos of yourself, someone you know, celebrities or your favorite video game characters. The final character you come up with can of course then be saved as a preset and shared with the community if you want.
- Some celeb presets as examples for this new feature
- Beginner-friendly tutorial document for this new Real Face Import feature, because it requires an extra manual preparation step from the base photo before the results can be imported into the game.
- New morphs for proper ethnic differences: Black and Asian characters won't just look like the default Caucasian character painted on anymore
- New morphs for proper age differences: teens and senior citizens will now both look convincing
- New morphs for orcs, elves and vampires, making them more distinguishable from humans
- New morphs for feminine-looking men
- New morphs for subtle facial asymmetries
- New morphs for complete face presets (like the current Anya, Cynthia, Shu, etc) that can be blended together to easily make a unique face
- Minimize that long-standing problem where the vagina gets deformed by seemingly unrelated morphs. You should now have much more room to play around with different morphs before things get weird, although it's still not 100% perfect - it's just the way morphs work.
- Remove many 'junk' morphs that are barely noticeable but take up resources and confuse users
- "Visual Mode" - Complete UI overhaul of the Morphs tab of the Character Customization menu, making it a much more visual, interactive and user-friendly experience. I expect 90% of players would find using "Visual Mode" sufficient for their needs cause it already gives you the most significant morphs and make them much easier to use. The old huge list of sliders is still in there, now called "Detailed Mode", meant only for advanced users who want to tweak every little number for minor morphs and experiment with negative values or values above 1 etc.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
View attachment 1119735

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): MEGA -
Windows
(32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA

(If any F95 uploader comes across this, I already DM CLD who usually does this for me so it's probably best to leave it to him to do it when he has some free time. If you insist on updating the thread though, please replace the OP's banner with the banner above, it's quite important that this banner shows up on LU since it's really quite a breakthrough new feature. )

Update Only:
No Update Only downloads available for the 5 updates in April and May (would be pointless anyway since the v4.0 Overhaul involves modifying and replacing the game's heaviest files constantly). Just use the full downloads above instead. Old saves are compatible just fine though. Update Only downloads will be back for v4.1 and the updates after that.

Change Log:
- New system that allows the players to import their own PNG or JPG image files into the game at runtime. In the original overhaul plans, I mentioned this wasn't guaranteed to be possible, so I'm happy to announce that my experiments with it have finally come to fruition, opening up so many possibilities now and in the future.
- New Overlays feature (that relies on the runtime import system above) to import custom tattoos, pimples, etc
- New Real Face Import feature (also relying on the runtime import system above) to make LifePlay characters based on real photos of yourself, someone you know, celebrities or your favorite video game characters. The final character you come up with can of course then be saved as a preset and shared with the community if you want.
- Beginner-friendly tutorial document for this new Real Face Import feature, because it requires an extra manual preparation step from the base photo before the results can be imported into the game.
- New morphs for proper ethnic differences: Black and Asian characters won't just look like the default Caucasian character painted on anymore
- New morphs for proper age differences: teens and senior citizens will now both look convincing
- New morphs for orcs, elves and vampires, making them more distinguishable from humans
- New morphs for complete face presets (like the current Anya, Cynthia, Shu, etc) that can be blended together to easily make a unique face
- Minimize that long-standing problem where the vagina gets deformed by seemingly unrelated morphs. You should now have much more room to play around with different morphs before things get weird, although it's still not 100% perfect - it's just the way morphs work.
- Remove many 'junk' morphs that are barely noticeable but take up resources and confuse users
- "Visual Mode" - Complete UI overhaul of the Morphs tab of the Character Customization menu, making it a much more visual, interactive and user-friendly experience. I expect 90% of players would find using "Visual Mode" sufficient for their needs cause it already gives you the most significant morphs and make them much easier to use. The old huge list of sliders is still in there, now called "Detailed Mode", meant only for advanced users who want to tweak every little number for minor morphs and experiment with negative values or values above 1 etc.
Yeahhhhhh :D :D :D

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
View attachment 1119735

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): MEGA -
Windows
(32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA

Update Only:

Change Log:
Me right now importing my waifus' faces to the game.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Will certain folders have to be transferred for the next updates to make our celebs work ?
Since it’s a full download every time?

Apologies in advance but I am somewhat computer challengedo_O

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
someone knows if he will try to fix the female genitalia problem??..... (if u ask what problem is, try to touch lot of sliders.....and enjoy the duplicated inner pussy/anus until there's a mess there...that the worst censor of japan can be awesome.)

Buried in the changelog.
mb, and thanks for the info ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Aug 8, 2017
someone knows if he will try to fix the female genitalia problem??..... (if u ask what problem is, try to touch lot of sliders.....and enjoy the duplicated inner pussy/anus until there's a mess there...that the worst censor of japan can be awesome.)
Buried in the changelog.

Reactions: Jhony234
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes