LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
I like this game a lot but I think that things take a long time to happen, for example setting up a business and making a profit takes a long time, it could be possible to define a level of difficulty.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Be cool if people start adding the celebrity ones with the new system. Having to get 2 new programs and work them like that looks hard AF to me. If pirating the 2nd requires that mounting shit I'd be done for sure. Not sure how the custom tattoos work but if someone did Bonnie Rotten that would rule. You know what I mean. It would rule for whoever got to DO Bonnie Rotten but don't mean it that way! LOL.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Wish there was a link to all the mods again. It got deleted when Patreon pulled the shit that got certain things removed. Made it way easier to find.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
First page of this thread

Some asked me for the list of my mods because they are not listed on the first page of this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-0-beta-1-vinfamy.11321/

So here they are:
All my working mods are included in LP-ModManager.
They all start with: Raddeck's ...

On Github:
All my mods in work in progress state, are on Github ...
-

To get support about my mods:
-

To read posts about my mods:
-
It's free, just scroll down...!

Bullsshit, not on 1st page and not ALL mods - I mean by everyone - my bedrooms, all the other ones, etc.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Damm, it turned out to be more tricky than I initially thought to get an accurate 3D model from a pic, even when managed to get the 3 full body poses, which I supossed to be the difficult part of the process.

Talking from the ignorance, how hard could be (if it's even possible) to code a face morpher module? And yes, I'm thinking about SexVilla and "The Klub17".

TIA

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Trinity, The TICC Vampire by Medievalover

View attachment 1121947

Hey, guys! This is my first preset mod for the game: Trinity, The TICC Vampire!

As the name says, she's the PAWG from the bloody realms! Curves, big boobs, big butt, pretty face, and sexy teeth (beware your cock!)... She's gotta it all. She was created using the new face import feature, with realistic makeup and pale face, bringing more realistic vampire skin.
The archive below includes the preset without stats (no stats) and another with lore-friendly stats, suggested for a new game.

As a gift, I leave this wallpaper made by myself (inside the zip archive), if you want to use it!

To install: Just extract the archive and pick ONLY one file (with stats or not) and drop it on: "GameFolder / LifePlay / Content/Modules".

Enjoy! ❤
You need to add the new skin textures to the download as well, otherwise it just sets her to the default.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
You extract the files in the ZIP (Grab LPModManager.zip, not the source code) to your LifePlay folder.

LPLauncher.exe will be right next to LifePlay.exe

Then you launch the launcher (heh) and install the mods from there.

Unless I'm missing something.
I downloaded the github folder for the mod manager master file and there is no .exe in the folder. There's a .ico called launcher, but no .exe.

Reactions: Ssato243

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I have a couple questions about creating a scene I hope I can get some answers.

While looking at different scenes I noticed that in Vin_NTR scenes specifically "Boss_asks_cms" (for an example) there was a line that I had a question about .setActorVar and .getActorVar

"sharedfamily = Actor2.getActorVar(tag_sharedboss)"

When I looked in the files I found the .getActorVar doc and it explained or at least showed it like...

Player.setActorVar(tag_Player, 1) // Set the Tag 'Player' to the Player's character
Player.setActorVar(tag_Player, -1) // Remove the Tag 'Player' from the Player's character
Player.setActorVar(SomeVariable, 42) // Set the variable to 42
val = Player.getActorVar(SomeVariable)
"The value of SomeVariable is <val>."

Now in the example "shared family" several questions

1. Where did he get the name "sharedfamily" did he just make it up or is there a list somewhere? Is that just a reference for the game or does it serve some purpose? I believe (I don't have much faith in my programming skills) it's used for an "If" situation in scene however I'm more interested in where the phrase "sharedfamily" came from? Again is there a list or did he make it up?

2. For the "sharedboss", again, is this made up? I know that the description mentions I believe "SomeVariable" does that mean I just make up whatever I want for it?

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020

1. Where did he get the name "sharedfamily" did he just make it up or is there a list somewhere? Is that just a reference for the game or does it serve some purpose? I believe (I don't have much faith in my programming skills) it's used for an "If" situation in scene however I'm more interested in where the phrase "sharedfamily" came from? Again is there a list or did he make it up?
Their is no names but numeric values
Meaning:
If tag_sharedboss = 456, sharedfamily = 456

To higher value of Actor2.getActorVar(tag_sharedboss), I will do Actor2.modifyActorVar(tag_sharedboss, 1)
So now, sharedfamily = 457

For the "sharedboss", again, is this made up? I know that the description mentions I believe "SomeVariable" does that mean I just make up whatever I want for it?
What I do:
Create a preset character and call it whatever you want: mine is rk_model_Elf_God
ElfGod = generatePersonTemporary(rk_model_Elf_God)
ElfGod.show()
Player(Happy)::"Hi <ElfGod.name>"...........

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
I have a couple questions about creating a scene I hope I can get some answers.

While looking at different scenes I noticed that in Vin_NTR scenes specifically "Boss_asks_cms" (for an example) there was a line that I had a question about .setActorVar and .getActorVar

When I looked in the files I found the .getActorVar doc and it explained or at least showed it like...

Player.setActorVar(tag_Player, 1) // Set the Tag 'Player' to the Player's character
Player.setActorVar(tag_Player, -1) // Remove the Tag 'Player' from the Player's character
Player.setActorVar(SomeVariable, 42) // Set the variable to 42
val = Player.getActorVar(SomeVariable)
"The value of SomeVariable is <val>."

Now in the example "shared family" several questions

2. For the "sharedboss", again, is this made up? I know that the description mentions I believe "SomeVariable" does that mean I just make up whatever I want for it?
The variable is called sharedfamily because the scene is a close relative to "relative_asks_cms", where the tag is "tag_sharedfamily". I assume the scenes came from the same patreon request.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes