Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
"- the final 25% of update will be about prostitutes being "rap... music" by pimps and johns, about 'rough' por n co-stars and about being 'strongly convinced' to enter the adult industry. "

What is it ? how I could trigger it ?

almostideal

May 12, 2020
how do i decrease pregnancy times? 280 days is a lot, how do i put 50 days?
In settings go to pregnancy term modifier and lower it, 50 days is about 0.18. The default is 280 days so you need to divide the number of days you want by 280 and that will give you the value you need.

Reactions: jack brisen
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyway to add the male scenes to the futa characters?
If by male scenes, you mean scenes that only fire for male characters, then that can be changed by editing or overriding the scene files. (That describes a lot of my mod.)
If by male scenes you mean male animations, that's up to Vinfamy, because that (currently) can only happen at build time, not run time.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Three fukn Years in the making, or almost, havent played any other game including Oblivion for this long come alooooooong way for the monster characters that scared the cum out of ya to what i thought the K team should have been :whistle:. CONGRADULATIONS(y), on problably one of the finest games ive seen out there:alien:,,, or in here:censored:, Fucn A dude Great Great Job and THANK you(y):p

Reactions: DemonSlayer98

ThatCrew

Apr 20, 2020
The face import is pretty easy to do but for the face morph it is quite difficult. Matching head presets withn't seeing them in 3D (only front view) makes it hard to do.

Reactions: Abhay

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
Any mods for additional base hairstyles and such ? Really like the customisation in this game.

Also noticed some options in the detailed settings such as glute width, glute L,R crease, upper depth etc. Which were there in 3.22 are not available in 4.0 beta hope these get added back soon.

The new morph is kinda nice to get a base started quickly and then can make extra adjustments in detailed mode.

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
Kinda rudimentary but here's my first try at char making.

Sadly the hairstyle changes back to the regular base if I load this preset on an NPC. But no problems if I do it on player character. Could someone explain why this happens ?

DM1.png DM2.png DM3.png DM6.png DM9.png DM10.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonF21

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Yes, like: Actor = getRelative(Parent, StepParent, GrandParent);
But...., read carefully the doc: , it will help you a lot.
I'm aware of the getRelative command. I just wanted to make sure that it would work with getActorVar and setActorVar. I know some of the specific commands are don't work well together and SOME of the doc's are incomplete. I've read threw most (if not all) of the doc's in the most recent game release. Like for example most of the doc's that I've read have left out Poly as a relationship type when trying to select a specific person.

When I created my first scene I was having a problem where the scene would just run threw the entire senario and completely ignore the If's and elseif's and just run threw all of them. I'm thinking I put a little to much in it or maybe made it a little to complicated. So... my next plan is to simplify it and potently use the setActorVar and getActorVar to arrange other scenes. In a sense pick up where the other ending left off (not exactly or specifically but just allow or open other scenes). again I have no idea if this'll work however I'm hoping this will allow (again just my larger idea) to corrupt specific characters or have others try to corrupt people in your life. Leaving the MC with the option to save them or leave them to their fate. I saw some of it with the sharingfamily scenes. You say yes and your wife is now fucked by your boss or whoever. I'm wondering if it's possible to continue to push that, that's why I wanted to know if you can keep setting the ActorVal or modify it to a point and potentially reset it to zero/get rid of it. Again, as of right now I acknowledge that this is a long shot and it's just an idea that I'm messing with in my spare time. I know that Vin is busy so asking him(or her I don't know) to start building specific scenes is insane. So if I want them I'll most likely have to create them myself. If I'm able to pull it off I'll probably release them on this forum so others can have fun to (if they're into that sort of thing).

Last edited:

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I'm aware of the getRelative command. I just wanted to make ....
They work well together...

Yeah, the Doc is pretty basic, with few examples, but helps getting started.

Ok, it's in the Doc, 1 example:
- First, How many GGG I already have in My_GGG_number?
GGGcount = Player.getActorVar(My_GGG_number)

- I set the scene to start with no GGG
Player.setActorVar(My_GGG_number, 0)

- My friend give me 5 GGG
Player.modifyActorVar(My_GGG_number, 5)
or
totalGGGcount = GGGcount + 5
Player.setActorVar(My_GGG_number, totalGGGcount)

If the ifs don't works, your indentation is maybe not good.
Or, you forget to replace all tabs for spaces...

Reactions: Satyr90
Aug 8, 2017
Why these UE4 games are so unoptimized? PC that is able to play GTA Online with solid 30 FPS can't get even 15 FPS in a closed location!
Optimization is hard, optimization is generally done at the end of development, and the character models used are overkill meant for offline rendering rather than gameplay.

Reactions: ReTama17
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes