Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Quick question to anyone familiar with creating a scene... Does the command getCreature() get any random creature like it describes in the modding file or does it get the MC family pet? I've seen it used for the family pet but described for random animal/creature. I'm curious before I go putting it into a scene.
After reviewing the code, I don't deal with pets normally.

Actor = generateCreatureTemporary() //any random creature dog or horse
Actor = generateCreatureTemporary(Dog) //only dog
Actor = generateCreatureTemporary(Horse) //only horse

Actor.makePermanent() //will make animal your pet
Actor.enterFirstName() //to give name

Actor = getCreature() //is any MC family pet

Note: be sure to use isModEnabled(vin_Bestiality) wherever needed.

Reactions: Satyr90

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Five fantasy presets for your pleasure:
orlov.jpg hulk.jpg puck.jpg sisi.jpg kiki.jpg

In order:

Count Orlov - Vampire, likes virgins, blood and moonlight strolls.

Hulk - Hulk Smash

Puck - You know how some elves are portrayed as graceful and magnanimous and some are portrayed as spiteful vindictive assholes, he's the latter.

Kiki & Sisi Elethra - Elf twin sisters

On a more serious note, I've included all the skins, Kiki & Sisi share the same skin but I've found that Kiki (the redhead) works well with the ingame EmmaW skin. I've also added a wedding ring png for the hell of it, it can be used as an overlay under arms. I know this is not to everyone's taste but, well, why not have a little fun.

Also, the skins can be used for generic use, Orlov is very, very crinkly though.

Jul 28, 2019
Hi, does anybody knows if it's possible to make a scene a one-time-only event?
Yes.

How is another question. One way would be to define a new stat and set it to zero by default. Then one of the conditions for the scene to trigger is that the new stat = 0 and during the scene it gets incremented to 1. There are probably other (maybe better?) ways to do it...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes.

How is another question. One way would be to define a new stat and set it to zero by default. Then one of the conditions for the scene to trigger is that the new stat = 0 and during the scene it gets incremented to 1. There are probably other (maybe better?) ways to do it...
Depending on how you want it to trigger i'd say adding it to the quest system would be the easiest way since it can be manually triggered run to completion and be flagged as done and not be able to run again.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
If I use the command removeNpcRelationship() will it switch the NPC's to some Ex status? or is that even possible? Can you keep track of NPC's Ex's? Or would I have to use addNpcRelationship(Ex, actor1, actor2)?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
If I use the command removeNpcRelationship() will it switch the NPC's to some Ex status? or is that even possible? Can you keep track of NPC's Ex's? Or would I have to use addNpcRelationship(Ex, actor1, actor2)?
Not Npc to npc Ex's
Just player to npc Ex's

Reactions: Satyr90

Calmess

Jun 3, 2017
Yes.

Awesome that sounds like a good way. Thank you very much.

Calmess

Jun 3, 2017
Depending on how you want it to trigger i'd say adding it to the quest system would be the easiest way since it can be manually triggered run to completion and be flagged as done and not be able to run again.
Yeah, I had considered it and I'm actually doing it that way for some other content I'm working on, but I kind of wanted to do one with an automatic scene. But thanks for the reply.

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
I have just kinda started trying to modify/make sex scenes(with dirty talk) and may have found a new tag(maybe this was already known ?). Filter(Cuckold) filters the sex options to three MMF cuckold animations. Would anyone know of a list of all animations and their tags(wasn't able to find this in the documentation there's only a list of tags and it does not include Cuckold) ? or a way to find this out ?

This would make streamlining scenes and dirty talk a lot easier.

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Honest question(s), and pardon my ignorance, I know nothing about the technical aspects of videogames at all.

Why is the character creator the way it is? Why use all those cryptic sliders ("CTRLSYFERayanFace", "RSM Eyes Full Set 05", for example), instead of something direct like the one in Skyrim's racemenu?

Not bashing on the game, I love it, it's just that I've really tried to make a decent char just to fuck it up because I couldn't *simply* change say the nose's bridge or the cheekbones' height.

Aug 8, 2017
Honest question(s), and pardon my ignorance, I know nothing about the technical aspects of videogames at all.

Why is the character creator the way it is? Why use all those cryptic sliders ("CTRLSYFERayanFace", "RSM Eyes Full Set 05", for example), instead of something direct like the one in Skyrim's racemenu?

Not bashing on the game, I love it, it's just that I've really tried to make a decent char just to fuck it up because I couldn't *simply* change say the nose's bridge or the cheekbones' height.
The current character creator uses models. (Genesis 8 I believe?) Characters built on those are effectively a set of textures + a set of morphs. Basically, for every face texture in the game, there is a collection of sliders that, when turned to max, will result in a character pretty close to the original one from Daz3D (Barring differences in renderer + missing body textures).

Reactions: chwX
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes