Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
When using the Polyamorous mod & after setting it it kills:

"By sleeping with <Actor2.name>, I have made <Actor2.him_or_her> cheat on <Actor2.his_or_her> <Actor.boyfriend_or_girlfriend> <Actor.name>. I don't know if I should feel guilty or victorious."
"Let's just hope <Actor.name> will never find out or this could get messy."

I really like how the Polyamorous mod was made but the trill of getting caught is one of the main reasons I love this game, so sadly I loaded a save & disable the Polyamorous mod :-( Would anybody know a fix?
Hum, what exactly do you want to "fix"?
The trill is there, as you can get confronted about it (with several outcomes. I even got shot -and killed, but saved by karma points-).
You can always edit the files with a text editor, and change the flavour text (since in-game results won't be affected if you don't touch them)
Alternatively, you can also take a bit of time, and read other scenes, and copy-paste codes with edited text, and make your own scenes.

Yeah. like I don't see what a transwoman can't do the same actions as the male or even a woman with a strap tbh. The male animations seems like the have a lot of detail in them but I don't want to play as one. It's a shame really. The basically one thing that I don't like in this otherwise good game.
Same here.
I'd like the to have the standing blowjob between trans/females with strapons for example, but is exclusive of males.
There's also lots of scenes that trigger only with/for males, that females/trans could get too.

I resolved most issues with my fresh download of the game. The only issue still persisting is the npcs no longer appear to get impregnated. I have tried several way to no avail so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Note that there are 2 stats: fertility and virility. So both partners need to have at least some percentage.
I've noted that lots of NPCs start with 0.00%, which might be your problem. You can easily adjust that with cheats (if you don't like cheating, consider it a debug fix), or buy pills in-game (tho it takes time)
Also, there's an option in setting that makes NPCs force a condom on you, might worth check that too (since I don't think there's a "use a condom" scene, so maybe it's an automatic thing)

Reactions: R0y

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, anyone knows how to edit textures?

I'd like to mod clothes and backgrounds (as well as tattoos, skins, etc), but I can't find the textures.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
The trill is there, as you can get confronted about it (with several outcomes. I even got shot -and killed, but saved by karma points-).
You can always edit the files with a text editor, and change the flavour text (since in-game results won't be affected if you don't touch them)
Alternatively, you can also take a bit of time, and read other scenes, and copy-paste codes with edited text, and make your own scenes.
That in the picture I uploaded, when you edit that you no longer get caught Shot-killed. It don't even display it no more. Stops working all together. Thank you Fuzzcat for trying to help
Godspeed

Aug 6, 2020

Same here.
I'd like the to have the standing blowjob between trans/females with strapons for example, but is exclusive of males.
There's also lots of scenes that trigger only with/for males, that females/trans could get too.

Note that there are 2 stats: fertility and virility. So both partners need to have at least some percentage.
I've noted that lots of NPCs start with 0.00%, which might be your problem. You can easily adjust that with cheats (if you don't like cheating, consider it a debug fix), or buy pills in-game (tho it takes time)
Also, there's an option in setting that makes NPCs force a condom on you, might worth check that too (since I don't think there's a "use a condom" scene, so maybe it's an automatic thing)
Sadly it doesn't involve either of those statistics. I maxed out both stats and have not dealt with the force condom situation too. I appreciate your help. I will just keep snooping around for clues and help.

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
Vinfamy Firstly, thank you for your work and this great game.

I wanted to report a bug which has been annoying me quite a bit. NPC hair always seems to reset to the base hairstyle when you modify the hair or load a preset with modified hair (This does not happen for the player character). Would there be any fix for this / any way to stop this hair reset for NPCs from happening.

I have tried saving and reloading that does not seem to help.

havenh

Apr 2, 2021
Hello again Ravenger, I'd like to report another bug, it seems that I can't use condoms after installing your mod. Once again, I did a fresh install, all was well, put your ravenger_scenes folder in the modules folder and I can't use a condom, or ask for the other actor to put on a condom.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hello again Ravenger, I'd like to report another bug, it seems that I can't use condoms after installing your mod. Once again, I did a fresh install, all was well, put your ravenger_scenes folder in the modules folder and I can't use a condom, or ask for the other actor to put on a condom.
My mod does not mess with condoms. I think that would be setting.
Does the issue trigger without my mod?

Does player character have/bought condom?
And if npc perversion is high they will refuse to use condoms.

Also if npc or character "wants a baby" or is pregant condom use is disabled. That is just how game works. There are some of my scenes that make npcs want babies.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Ravenger, are the player gains in the scene Private_Workout supposed to be that high? +5 fitness, attraction, muscle & fertility seems a little bit excessive.

Although might just be me liking to take stuff like that slowly.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
So, If I use a setActorVar for a specific person like a dating relationship or marriage, then in the game if the person breaks up and ends that relationship with that person, then naturally the scene wouldn't work because any NEW BF/GF or wife/husband(dating/marriage) would comeback as (getActorVar) as 0.

HOWEVER If the MC gets back together with the ex will the scenes start back up again? Will the original setActorVar number and tag report as they did before the breakup seeing as the relationship is now restored? Or will the getActorVar report a 0? Does the setActorVar/getActorVar get erased when the relationship ends?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
So, If I use a setActorVar for a specific person like a dating relationship or marriage, then in the game if the person breaks up and ends that relationship with that person, then naturally the scene wouldn't work because any NEW BF/GF or wife/husband(dating/marriage) would comeback as (getActorVar) as 0.

HOWEVER If the MC gets back together with the ex will the scenes start back up again? Will the original setActorVar number and tag report as they did before the breakup seeing as the relationship is now restored? Or will the getActorVar report a 0? Does the setActorVar/getActorVar get erased when the relationship ends?
You also use the 'modifyActorVar' in your work somewhere? Tried the 'saveAndDelete' command before the end of the scene or the related phase (sometimes its working)? Also if characters are temporary (generated) you may need 'makePermanent' before to set remaining variables. As i know the game has some special limitation around relationships. For example your dad and your mom cannot married each other, etc.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
4b2.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows
(32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
This is the second of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. Following on from Beta 1, Beta 2 will continue focusing on Variety of Characters, before we move on to clothes in Beta 3 (so if you see a lot of cloth clipping this update, it's to be expected because new chracter morphs were added and clothes haven't been worked on yet. Don't worry, pretty much all the clothes will be replaced in Beta 3 & 4).
- Improve the eyes' textures and shaders for a more realistic look that matches the quality of the rest of the face
- Eye color is now clearly noticeable and completely customizable (not just the game picking from 3 equally dark colors like before)
- Under Character Editor > Skin, 25 sets of bikini tan lines to choose from for female characters, plus a slider to adjust how noticeable they are
- Another "Step" for the new Morphs > Visual Mode, which highlights the most essential morphs (scale, position, rotate, etc) for each major facial feature (eyes, nose, chin, etc) to give you more control after you've done the first step of blending full face presets together.
- Expand the NPC generation algorithms to make use of all the new customization options added in Beta 1 & 2, with special attention to:
-- Generating NPCs with realistic but distinct looks
-- Generating NPCs from different ethnicities
-- Generating NPCs of different ages
-- Generating fantasy NPCs
-- Giving NPCs appropriate fitness and muscle stats in accordance to their body
-- The attractiveness stat (see below)
- All patrons' commissions for April
(The last two bullet points are very complex to implement and are simply introduced in Beta 2 at a basic level, far from finished. The data and logic involved will continue being worked on and fine-tuned in Beta 3, 4 & Final too)
- Expand the "Esc > Customize NPC Distribution" menu into "NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards", where you can indicate how appealing different body types, face shapes, age groups, ethnic features, etc are for each gender (up to you if you want to be objective, or use this menu to set up your player character's preferences). The default settings use conventional beauty standards and my own taste.
- In the same menu, you can now set the "NPC Average Attractiveness" for each gender, default: 50 for male, 75 for female. The game will then generate NPCs with the attractiveness stats averaging into this and try to make their actual look justify their attractiveness stat in accordance with your beauty standards above.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger, are the player gains in the scene Private_Workout supposed to be that high? +5 fitness, attraction, muscle & fertility seems a little bit excessive.

Although might just be me liking to take stuff like that slowly.
A lot of people complain that player stat loss overtime is greater than stat gain doing workouts.
Alsothe stat gain not just for player but for npc as well, which is something very hard to build up.
Fitness is the variable used for energy in sex scene.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
A lot of people complain that player stat loss overtime is greater than stat gain doing workouts.
Alsothe stat gain not just for player but for npc as well, which is something very hard to build up.
Fitness is the variable used for energy in sex scene.
I've never had that problem, to be perfectly honest (although I don't mind it effecting NPCs because they aren't me). It's just being able to hit all of your fitness & attractiveness achievements over the course of a day seems a little easy. I'll adjust it to my liking though.

Reactions: Ravenger6660

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

If the scene opens:
WHO: Dating = getSpecific(Dating);
Then that person you broke up with will never be called for that scene.

If the scene opens:
Actor = getPerson(tag_maid)
Then who ever has that tag will show up.

Check out my maid mod of inspiration.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
If the scene opens:
WHO: Dating = getSpecific(Dating);
Then that person you broke up with will never be called for that scene.

If the scene opens:
Actor = getPerson(tag_maid)
Then who ever has that tag will show up.

Check out my maid mod of inspiration.
I think I may have explained it wrong. In the scene "boss_asks_cms" as an example if you set the specific actor (dating) to setActorVar(sharedboss, 1) then the next time that scene loads you'll get a different scene with the boss and your GF having sex. However, what if you break up with that girlfriend? will that erase that ActorVar? SO if you break up with her and get back together will it start with sharedboss = 1 or will it = 0? If the dating system has nothing to do with the ActorVar then I'm going to guess it =1 however I've been wrong before and I just wanted to cover my ass.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I think I may have explained it wrong. In the scene "boss_asks_cms" as an example if you set the specific actor (dating) to setActorVar(sharedboss, 1) then the next time that scene loads you'll get a different scene with the boss and your GF having sex. However, what if you break up with that girlfriend? will that erase that ActorVar? SO if you break up with her and get back together will it start with sharedboss = 1 or will it = 0? If the dating system has nothing to do with the ActorVar then I'm going to guess it =1 however I've been wrong before and I just wanted to cover my ass.
ActorVar(sharedboss, 1) would not change, it would remain sharedboss = 1.

Reactions: Satyr90

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Do I understand right that the Real Face Import is actually just for skin texture? And all the shaping you'd have to do yourself?

That's kinda useless tbh. Skin isn't that important, the right shape is what's difficult to do.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes