Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Also I just thought about this: I'm playing with 4.0 beta 1, could it be that ravenger_scenes is not compatible with that version ?
Unlikely, I play my own mod all the time, making changes where ever needed. Testing new stuff. I'm trying to test your error too.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Thanks to all your generous support, the $1000 milestone for the LifePlay has just been reached. This means that from next month onwards, the update schedule will switch from one update every 2 weeks (i.e. just slightly more than 2 updates each month) to 3 updates each month. In yearly term, this is an increase from 26 updates a year to 36 updates a year.
(I know Patreon's income always fluctuates. In particular, it tends to drop at the start of each month due to declined payments and one-off donations, then hopefully recover throughout the month. Don't worry though, because the points of this post still stand even if the monthly income drops a little bit below $1000 at the start of next month - I'm not really going to say: "sorry, only $999 this month, so only 2 updates it is!" lol - it's really just 3 updates a month from next month onwards. Still though, hopefully, in the upcoming months, a safe margin will be achieved cause dropping below the milestone every start of the month would be a bit of a mood-killer I must admit)
As you know, the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul is ongoing and as part of that, 3 updates are already planned for May:
- v4.0 Beta 3: Sat, 1 May
- v4.0 Beta 4: Sat, 15 May
- v4.0 Stable: Sat, 29 May
The amount of work for each update has already been somewhat pre-planned for the whole overhaul so I'll leave the May update schedule alone since it still amounts to 3 updates a month as promised for $1000.
From June onwards however, the update schedule won't be based around a specific day of the week every two weeks, but 3 specific dates each month, namely:
- Update 1: 8th of each month (General Gameplay and Assets + occasionally some love for unpopular kinks)
- Update 2: 18th of each month (Winner of the Kinks of the Month poll)
- Update 3: 28th of each month (Runner-up of the Kinks of the Month poll + Patrons' commissions)
For example, for June 2021, the three updates will be v4.1 (8 June), v4.2 (18 June) & v4.3 (28 June).
The content of the first update of each month will still be decided by me as the dev cause otherwise the core gameplay features won't make progress at all and the really unpopular kinks get totally left behind, but the other two updates' focus will be decided by patrons in a monthly poll, and then ideas for them are brainstormed by the community. This should solve the issue of Pregnancy being too popular cause now, there's plenty of KotM updates for other kinks too.
Once again, thank you for all your support, without which all of this wouldn't be possible!

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020

Thanks to all your generous support, the $1000 milestone for the LifePlay has just been reached. This means that from next month onwards, the update schedule will switch from one update every 2 weeks (i.e. just slightly more than 2 updates each month) to 3 updates each month. In yearly term, this is an increase from 26 updates a year to 36 updates a year.
(I know Patreon's income always fluctuates. In particular, it tends to drop at the start of each month due to declined payments and one-off donations, then hopefully recover throughout the month. Don't worry though, because the points of this post still stand even if the monthly income drops a little bit below $1000 at the start of next month - I'm not really going to say: "sorry, only $999 this month, so only 2 updates it is!" lol - it's really just 3 updates a month from next month onwards. Still though, hopefully, in the upcoming months, a safe margin will be achieved cause dropping below the milestone every start of the month would be a bit of a mood-killer I must admit)
As you know, the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul is ongoing and as part of that, 3 updates are already planned for May:
- v4.0 Beta 3: Sat, 1 May
- v4.0 Beta 4: Sat, 15 May
- v4.0 Stable: Sat, 29 May
The amount of work for each update has already been somewhat pre-planned for the whole overhaul so I'll leave the May update schedule alone since it still amounts to 3 updates a month as promised for $1000.
From June onwards however, the update schedule won't be based around a specific day of the week every two weeks, but 3 specific dates each month, namely:
- Update 1: 8th of each month (General Gameplay and Assets + occasionally some love for unpopular kinks)
- Update 2: 18th of each month (Winner of the Kinks of the Month poll)
- Update 3: 28th of each month (Runner-up of the Kinks of the Month poll + Patrons' commissions)
For example, for June 2021, the three updates will be v4.1 (8 June), v4.2 (18 June) & v4.3 (28 June).
The content of the first update of each month will still be decided by me as the dev cause otherwise the core gameplay features won't make progress at all and the really unpopular kinks get totally left behind, but the other two updates' focus will be decided by patrons in a monthly poll, and then ideas for them are brainstormed by the community. This should solve the issue of Pregnancy being too popular cause now, there's plenty of KotM updates for other kinks too.
Once again, thank you for all your support, without which all of this wouldn't be possible!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Another question for the community

If I use the command "makeInterested" in a scene, on a gay male actor for example, and while in that situation he's with a woman. Will that command turn him bisexual or completely straight? Will the "makeInterested" command simply add the woman to his sexual orientation or will it remove/erase the male one as well? I'm just curious.
Tested it myself for a convert scene. Answer Bisexual.

Reactions: Satyr90

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I have zero issues so far, and I cheat a fucking lot (changing stats and appearance, etc).

My only observation with the latest version, is that Orcs could use some rework on base stats/appearance.
I absolutely understand and agree with the newest racial features, but right now they're way too deformed.
Faces are literally flat, with jaws protruding... which is kinda like "usual" orcs are, but in-game they look like they got face-smashed. The base model uses wide and long noses, when "flattened" they look horrible.
Which leads me to think that maybe stats regarding attractiveness might be inversed: the hot-looking ones (more normal faces, big assets) have low attractive stat, while the deformed flat-faced (and usually extremely thin/emaciated) ones have incredibly high stats.
Elves look actually good, almost feline, which is kinda surprising and works great.
Humans look pretty good, there's a lot of variations now (ranging from super-skinny, to pot-belly).

Reactions: Sikirash and tjn67

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Can anyone tell me is there a way to set up my game so only trans on male scenes occur? Ive lauched 3.23 version of the game, and saw there is a list of scenes I can choose from when sex scene occur but most of the choices are for vanilla sex.

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, quick question. In past versions, the player's wives would all appear in the same room if you ask them to move in. I haven't seen that lately. Was it removed, or is my game just not working right?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, quick question. In past versions, the player's wives would all appear in the same room if you ask them to move in. I haven't seen that lately. Was it removed, or is my game just not working right?
It might be bugged. Sometimes I've seen both of my char's wives in the same room and other times I only see one.

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
In the same way you defend The Asylum when it comes to movies? :LOL:
BTW: I have experience in both Unity and Unreal Engine, and in the past I was also used to write programs in C++ with Direct3D and OpenGL APIs. :cool:
You do not optimize while you're actively adding features and content, with both unity and unreal experiance, you *aught* to know that. You get the gameplay in and working before you go chasing Frames. In addition, the Dev isn't a modeller so geometry optimizations haven't been done yet either (part of what's going on in 4.0's overhaul if I understand it)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Feb 19, 2020
Awesome so far, found an issue though where if I volunteered at the vet more than a few times all options at any vet locations would disappear and could only edit building. Might want to try it out

EDIT: Looks like it was closed over the weekend, perhaps not a bug, will edit this comment again if I find further issues

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I posted some models here for Lifeplay with more to come.

havenh

Apr 2, 2021
Unlikely, I play my own mod all the time, making changes where ever needed. Testing new stuff. I'm trying to test your error too.
I think I have finally found the cause of the bug, and it did come from your mod: in your vin_pregnancy, there's a scene named breeding_rabbits, this scene would always fire on the first day and no matter what option I picked, the condom bug would happen in any scene afterward. After deleting the scene, I have not had any problems.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
A Party Mod, party it up with friends, workmates, or people ya have'nt met yet , you can just drink, OR...... you can hit them with your rape drugs and really GET to know them:devilish:,,, a whole lot better, weuhahah, or get them so horny they are dripping wet, best results is when most of the 6 guests are at 60 perversion or better, invite 6 and the women might leave with a bun or 2 in the oven, keep an eye on the punch bowl, it might just have a Funky taste to it if things and they will... get out of control, watch your friends or strangers get all hot and heavy, and a diffwerent way of playing POKER as they say heeee enjoy, View attachment LifePlay.zip View attachment 523359_sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_6b.zip Ooopps ya need this for the rape drugs

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes