Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Do I understand right that the Real Face Import is actually just for skin texture? And all the shaping you'd have to do yourself?

That's kinda useless tbh. Skin isn't that important, the right shape is what's difficult to do.
By using skin textures, you can achieve more realistic face assets, but to make your character looks like your reference or imagination, you have to change all the features.
These textures make each character more unique. Of course, achieve the right shape requires a little patience, but you can use presets already made and change them! :)

Jul 17, 2018
Can't wait to try the new version. I'm still on 3.21 and wondering why the MCs acquaintances are so ugly, and the MCs daughters are gorgeous.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the collides are broken , sex half way in the floor or through the walls ,clothed fucking ......

havenh

Apr 2, 2021
My mod does not mess with condoms. I think that would be setting.
Does the issue trigger without my mod?

Does player character have/bought condom?
And if npc perversion is high they will refuse to use condoms.

Also if npc or character "wants a baby" or is pregant condom use is disabled. That is just how game works. There are some of my scenes that make npcs want babies.
Sorry for the late reply, the issue does not trigger on the base game (4.0 beta 1 ), I tested with the same settings on vanilla and with ravenger_scenes installed.
Both new games, 30 condoms in inventory. In vanilla I can both put on condom, and ask the actor to put one one (which they can indeed refuse). With only your mod, I no longer have the option to do either. The scenes were both times as "whoring myself" in a brothel. I was also playing a shemale both times, if that matters.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Another question for the community

If I use the command "makeInterested" in a scene, on a gay male actor for example, and while in that situation he's with a woman. Will that command turn him bisexual or completely straight? Will the "makeInterested" command simply add the woman to his sexual orientation or will it remove/erase the male one as well? I'm just curious.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
By using skin textures, you can achieve more realistic face assets, but to make your character looks like your reference or imagination, you have to change all the features.
These textures make each character more unique. Of course, achieve the right shape requires a little patience, but you can use presets already made and change them! :)
I think this feature should be called Real Skin Import then, Real Face Import is pretty misleading as you aren't actually importing faces. I wouldn't play around with 3+ programs for few hours if I knew it's actually only skin.

Was doubly dissapointing since FaceGen Artist did actually generate a great face. But then it's actually just skin.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Dude, i rly love to see how much work you put in this games, and you don't get bored with your own creation, like others devs. I said it already, but, one more time: Keep the good work. Im proud of you.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
I think this feature should be called Real Skin Import then, Real Face Import is pretty misleading as you aren't actually importing faces. I wouldn't play around with 3+ programs for few hours if I knew it's actually only skin.

Was doubly dissapointing since FaceGen Artist did actually generate a great face. But then it's actually just skin.
Maybe you're right, rename the feature could be good since this doesn`t change the morphs of a character, just the textures. I'm fine with that because I love to spend lots of time creating my characters! :)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, the issue does not trigger on the base game (4.0 beta 1 ), I tested with the same settings on vanilla and with ravenger_scenes installed.
Both new games, 30 condoms in inventory. In vanilla I can both put on condom, and ask the actor to put one one (which they can indeed refuse). With only your mod, I no longer have the option to do either. The scenes were both times as "whoring myself" in a brothel. I was also playing a shemale both times, if that matters.
That is a very weird problem. I have not touched "whoring myself" nor am I able to directly effect condom use in sex scenes, I have tried in unposted work, so I don't know why this is an issue for you. I have not mean to control that.

The only thing with "whoring myself" which pulls scene john_approaches is their is a chance for "anal only" sex, and that could be the reason why condom does not show. Don't need a condom for anything but vaginal sex.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

swilliam

May 26, 2017
Im not sure the new version is working.. characters are still fuggly or is it just me thinking they look basically the same as before?

havenh

Apr 2, 2021
That is a very weird problem. I have not touched "whoring myself" nor am I able to directly effect condom use in sex scenes, I have tried in unposted work, so I don't know why this is an issue for you. I have not mean to control that.

The only thing with "whoring myself" which pulls scene john_approaches is their is a chance for "anal only" sex, and that could be the reason why condom does not show. Don't need a condom for anything but vaginal sex.
Yeah I made sure to check only for vaginal anims.
I'll try to install the differents parts inside ravenger_scenes to see if I can pinpoint which exact modules cause the problem.
Also I just thought about this: I'm playing with 4.0 beta 1, could it be that ravenger_scenes is not compatible with that version ?

havenh

Apr 2, 2021

Alright after some testing, it appears that your mod is absolutely not to blame, but I'm still not sure what caused the issue. I went into the mod manager and deactivated the bestiality and watersports modules which are on by default on a fresh install and somehow the condom options appeared.
Anyway thank you for the replies and sorry for bothering you.

Reactions: Ravenger6660

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Hopefully now with the game being in [Unreal Engine] that it has fixed the issue with the 'Save' files 100% instead of having to click some weird button combination just to get 50% of our modifications back on the next play only because the incompetent 'Load' button in menu didn't do the job like it's suppose to when it was made in the previous engine.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes