iksz

May 18, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to find a character I had sex with and got pregnant? I got this event as one of my neighbour break up with her and she was not my neighbour. When I sleep at midnight I can see that she is pregnant, so she was not a temporary character, and I also managed to find her lpcharacter file, however importing it to a new character creates a new character so that doesn't work. Is there a way to add that pregnant version of hers to my contact list or trigger a scene with her where I can take her number?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to find a character I had sex with and got pregnant? I got this event as one of my neighbour break up with her and she was not my neighbour. When I sleep at midnight I can see that she is pregnant, so she was not a temporary character, and I also managed to find her lpcharacter file, however importing it to a new character creates a new character so that doesn't work. Is there a way to add that pregnant version of hers to my contact list or trigger a scene with her where I can take her number?
click on Contacts, and at the top left hand, where ya view yur cuties, theres a Unlock all contacts (cheat)it says click it and if ya have had bumps with a person it should show up in yur list, so will all you have met .:cool:

iksz

May 18, 2020
click on Contacts, and at the top left hand, where ya view yur cuties, theres a Unlock all contacts (cheat)it says click it and if ya have had bumps with a person it should show up in yur list, so will all you have met .:cool:
Thank you very much! I don't know how I missed that button, however it was a little bit of an overkill because I am at the end of the second year and now my contact list is a bit full of characters. :D

Maybe an idea for a later update would be to change how that button works, so intead of adding everyone it would just show you a list or something like that, but I am not complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: straydogg

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
You can use Unlock all contacts cheat.
You can also by console type event Meet_old_person until you are offered her number.
Also I think that when the time to give birth will come, she will contact you.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe an idea for a later update would be to change how that button works, so intead of adding everyone it would just show you a list or something like that, but I am not complaining.
Nope.avi - instead fix old fundamental bugs and lacks of functionality in game mechanics, author add more cosmetics unfortunately :(

it's freeware sandbox for coders, not ready to use game, so maybe some modders make mod that fix it? or make interface for console commands that fixes pregnancy bug (force_birth), dissapeared persons (Meet_old_person), etc.? #We need a Hero!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
A Party Mod, party it up with friends, workmates, or people ya have'nt met yet , you can just drink, OR...... you can hit them with your rape drugs and really GET to know them:devilish:,,, a whole lot better, weuhahah, or get them so horny they are dripping wet, best results is when most of the 6 guests are at 60 perversion or better, invite 6 and the women might leave with a bun or 2 in the oven, keep an eye on the punch bowl, it might just have a Funky taste to it if things and they will... get out of control, watch your friends or strangers get all hot and heavy, and a diffwerent way of playing POKER as they say heeee enjoy, View attachment 1152505 View attachment 1152524 Ooopps ya need this for the rape drugs
Nothing really new at all, just the same old/dated mods made by sexybastardo a long time ago. Sure they still work but they require some update. Plus Better pregnancy is now obsolete, other than drugs found in mod.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Can't we change the size of the characters? Especially the overall height of the character.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Nothing really new at all, just the same old/dated mods made by sexybastardo a long time ago. Sure they still work but they require some update. Plus Better pregnancy is now obsolete, other than drugs found in mod.
the mod works , unlike the 90% that are here that dont work, the police mod ,and weight and fitness are the only other two that work, and if yadont want to use it then thats fine but dont fkn bad mouth it unless youve tried using the mod first

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I can't figure out the stats. Men hate almost everything but anal. Is there some way to fix that?
More than one. But i suggest you don't copy some mod's .lpstat files into the gamefolder or just delete them (except below route) ;)
Grab a notepad, open files here: \.\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats\SexPreferences\ and start editing the "
DEFAULT_VALUE: 20" parameters. There are the most of them at 20 by default. The other thing is self explanatory.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
the mod works , unlike the 90% that are here that dont work, the police mod ,and weight and fitness are the only other two that work, and if yadont want to use it then thats fine but dont fkn bad mouth it unless youve tried using the mod first
I do use those mods, I'm just making sure that sexybastardo get credit for their work. But I'm also warning that some of the of the mods are not needed, because they were added to the base game or don't work as well as they use to.

maidmolly

Apr 20, 2021
More than one. But i suggest you don't copy some mod's .lpstat files into the gamefolder or just delete them (except below route) ;)
Grab a notepad, open files here: \.\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Stats\SexPreferences\ and start editing the "
DEFAULT_VALUE: 20" parameters. There are the most of them at 20 by default. The other thing is self explanatory.
That helped. Thank you :)

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Don't you hate it when a person IRL starts pronouncing the letters like double you tee eff? There's more than a handful of scenes where this happens in your mod compilation, more than once per scene.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
hi
I always liked games where I can edit the characters
this game is good but the big problem this game has always had
was the clothes, since the beginning
what is the use of being able to edit the characters if the clothes do not cover the entire body?
what is the option of changing clothes if it is not saved in the characters?
I think DEV should focus on this point before any updates
this detail is missing for the game to be 100%

Reactions: tanocapo

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
hi
I always liked games where I can edit the characters
this game is good but the big problem this game has always had
was the clothes, since the beginning
what is the use of being able to edit the characters if the clothes do not cover the entire body?
what is the option of changing clothes if it is not saved in the characters?
I think DEV should focus on this point before any updates
this detail is missing for the game to be 100%

That's the next update.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Found this forgotten gem in the forums, flirting Extended its called, it runs , ive run it for the last 3 days and its held its course, when flirting with some one, you can "DO" things to the person your talking to the only problem with it is when you want to gang bang them more than 4 and the animation will not work, it will also if ya bang them in public others seem to join the FUN, it has about 8 or 9 Suggestions':whistle: that you can pick from, a couple that even if they dont want to talk to ya you can, well Intice them into sex, Anyways it puts more convo when meetin some one, try it, its shakes up the meaning ofHow R Ya ,,,:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Wastelander92
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes