MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
If someone can make one for Miley that would be so nice. I wanted to but getting that face thing is too hard. Also Lexie, the 19 YO when the pic was took. No need for the piercings. Wish someone would also do Bonnie Rotten. Nobody is doing anything for this. Because it is too difficult with trying to get the stuff. Who TF gonna be paying $100+ for that shit to be able to without extremely difficult pirating of it. I sure don't have that kind of money.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
WTF man, Vinfamy? At least give us the code to unlock that facegen thing. Say to pirate if not buy (and it is insanely expensive to buy) but no code given. How TF for not computer experts. Like just regular guys who can barely figure out how to extract rar or zip files.
Maybe it's because like all other software every copy has a different activation code for different owners. Kinda like how my activation code for my copy of Win 10 won't work for my sister's copy of Win 10.

So his won't work for anyone else unless it's his own copy he's allowing to be pirated. And no one in their right mind is going to give their activation code for something that requires online activation as that's a surefire way to get caught.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
So nobody can use it. Because it's over $100 bucks so unless you're rich you can't use. Why even give it out? Pirates are able to get stuff otherwise. This just sucks. What's the point of this update if it works for all but nobody?

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
And how the fuck do you get it to work? It requires validation.
  1. Install the software.
  2. Replace the original .exe in your installation path with the one provided in the \Crack folder.
  3. Make an outbound rule in advance firewall settings that blocks the program. As an alternative to creating a firewall rule, you can run it while offline.
  4. Run.
Did you follow these instructions when setting it up?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
  1. Install the software.
  2. Replace the original .exe in your installation path with the one provided in the \Crack folder.
  3. Make an outbound rule in advance firewall settings that blocks the program. As an alternative to creating a firewall rule, you can run it while offline.
  4. Run.
Did you follow these instructions when setting it up?
There is no crack file. How TF do you do either of the things in "3?"

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I found a version on TPB that definitely has it, but no idea how you block a program with the firewall or run while offline

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So I guess it is "normal" that any boobsize bigger than a handful clips through clothing and stockings are always clipping through half the leg?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Yeah! This is great! One thing I'm having a bit of an issue with, not sure if this was answered already: characters clip through clothing. On skinnier\ more athletic npcs its not a big issue, but the overweight ones are really annoying. Especially since they seem to be everywhere! Any way to fix this?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Yeah! This is great! One thing I'm having a bit of an issue with, not sure if this was answered already: characters clip through clothing. On skinnier\ more athletic npcs its not a big issue, but the overweight ones are really annoying. Especially since they seem to be everywhere! Any way to fix this?
Sorry, but that was literally just asked by me 2 messages ago and answered 1 message before yours

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Could use more hair shades. There's not a good light brown one that isn't reddish. Using the RGB code sometimes looks different than it should.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes