May 5, 2019
Really would like to see some gameplay revamps and additions. There's little to work for and there's still a lot of jankness and emptiness in terms of actual Life Simming.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Also, the ages are bad. YA is like 25 at youngest and next youngest is "child" Which is like 8 at most. No "teen." Or hell, even like 12-15 if someone wanted that. The "This person does not exist" is useless as you can't pick ANYTHING - not age, gender, etc. Wish there was one that only had women like 16-23. 16 is Age of Consent where I live. 18-23 would be fine, too. But YA should not be late 20s or 30s. Adult should be 20s and 30s, not 50s/60s. It's messed up.
to get ages you have to change ALL of the templates in the game, the characters, male, female and the Daz characters cuz like in better preg the nurse looks like a bone rack, [and shes 79:eek: yrs old] the ppl are ugly as hell they ALL have to be changed, i can have up to 25 yrs of age as the oldest and 18 as youngest and thats what i get is 18 to 25 if i want older i just change the file to what ever age older than 25 the character generates from the Presets thats why they are called Presets i just took the presets and replaced the stats and the body with one that i created,created about 5 different male and female models and replaced the whole Preset in base ,just leave the names the same but change every thing else. and if ya havent cleaned lifeplay in owners app data or the 420 engine files All those files are the old files and they MUST be cleaned out so you run a clean game or it runs the saved scripts and not the new game scripts in the character set up there a box that has all the templates that the game uses to create a character, just click on them and you will see how scarry most of them are, the beauty expansion presets are the worst, the nurses are in the70 to 80 yr old end and look like bone rack hags, and most of the others would Scare the cum out of ya i guess the person who created the characters liked really ugly and old as dust women even the girls gone wild characters are not all tha cute, so until they are changed by your own self, or someone else does it and uploads it to here you will get mostly ugly males and females the Nubian and Germanic nose is the worst, causing the nose to be bigger than the face at most times, so unless you change them, to what you want them to look like ya will just have to put up with it or do a lot of copy and pastin to create yur own character templates as i did and it runs and generates what i like in Tran, female and male looks, Oh and if ya want to generate " high end " ppl just add the Stats list to the character you want , and save it to thePreset and it will generate the stats and better ones to the rest of the generated ppl that you meet in the game.....

Last edited:

almostideal

May 12, 2020
The main problem is that is it checks pregnancy status at midnight. But when you have a lot of backlog character that are pregnant this causes a problem. Fortunately I found a solution.

NPC_gives_birth_neutral_extra
NPC_gives_birth_exrtra
NPC_discovers_pregnancy_Extra

These added scene fire off if:
Days = Actor.countPregnancyDays()
If Days > 279

And fix a of problems.
I'm 99% sure it's from this but I had the following situation happen. I got the "You've got me pregnant" event happen during work, however my character is female.

Edit: I ran it through again and it's always picking the partner of the person I had sex with during my last instance of the gym_spot_cms scene (when you spot the couple in the gym).

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I'm 99% sure it's from this but I had the following situation happen. I got the "You've got me pregnant" event happen during work, however my character is female.

Edit: I ran it through again and it's always picking the partner of the person I had sex with during my last instance of the gym_spot_cms scene (when you spot the couple in the gym).
No, I have been seeing this too. Been making changes to NPC_discovers_pregnancy_Extra & NPC_gives_birth_exrtra.
One so it doesn't happen to Female players.
Two that they are not Kif from Futurama. {AKA pregnant from touch/looking-at}
Three "You Are the Father"

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
The main problem is that is it checks pregnancy status at midnight. But when you have a lot of backlog character that are pregnant this causes a problem. Fortunately I found a solution.

NPC_gives_birth_exrtra

If Days > 279

And fix a of problems.
Thanks i'll try this :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
to get ages you have to change ALL of the templates in the game, the characters, male, female and the Daz characters cuz like in better preg the nurse looks like a bone rack, [and shes 79:eek: yrs old] the ppl are ugly as hell they ALL have to be changed, i can have up to 25 yrs of age as the oldest and 18 as youngest and thats what i get is 18 to 25 if i want older i just change the file to what ever age older than 25 the character generates from the Presets thats why they are called Presets i just took the presets and replaced the stats and the body with one that i created,created about 5 different male and female models and replaced the whole Preset in base ,just leave the names the same but change every thing else. and if ya havent cleaned lifeplay in owners app data or the 420 engine files All those files are the old files and they MUST be cleaned out so you run a clean game or it runs the saved scripts and not the new game scripts in the character set up there a box that has all the templates that the game uses to create a character, just click on them and you will see how scarry most of them are, the beauty expansion presets are the worst, the nurses are in the70 to 80 yr old end and look like bone rack hags, and most of the others would Scare the cum out of ya i guess the person who created the characters liked really ugly and old as dust women even the girls gone wild characters are not all tha cute, so until they are changed by your own self, or someone else does it and uploads it to here you will get mostly ugly males and females the Nubian and Germanic nose is the worst, causing the nose to be bigger than the face at most times, so unless you change them, to what you want them to look like ya will just have to put up with it or do a lot of copy and pastin to create yur own character templates as i did and it runs and generates what i like in Tran, female and male looks, Oh and if ya want to generate " high end " ppl just add the Stats list to the character you want , and save it to thePreset and it will generate the stats and better ones to the rest of the generated ppl that you meet in the game.....

Actually I was talking about the site where there were AI made images of people to use as morphs.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
love the game but i can't still understand the new characters creation lets hope that when the stable version will be good

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the third of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul and the first update focusing on Clothes in the overhaul.
- Improve the pre-import procedures for clothing assets to be imported into the game during Beta 3 & 4 (these of course won't apply to the old clothes, which will still be there in Beta 3 but will all be removed or replaced in Beta 4):
-- Improve rigging to make clothes follow the character's current animation as much as possible, i.e. skirt bend with legs etc
-- Improve morph transfer to reduce clipping (i.e. body poking through clothes) as much as possible within the constraints imposed by optimization needs (see below).
-- Much better optimization (i.e. poly count & texture resolution only as high as absolutely necessary) for the new clothing assets compared to previous. Because by the time overhaul is finished, the total number of clothes available will be a huge jump from previous, this is essential for the game's ability to load them without crashing and for keeping the game's download size acceptable. Unfortunately, there's no free lunch and the need to keep polycount low for each clothing asset somewhat counteracts the improved morph transfer above, meaning that clipping cannot be avoided 100% especially when a lot of morphs are used, but it'll be a lot less obvious than before.
- Basic high heel system to adjust leg pose and distance from ground when wearing some of new footwear with heels.
- New "Partial Undress" button (dress pulled down to expose boobs etc) during sex and also for testing in the Inventory menu, available for a small proportion of new clothing assets (highlighted as such in your Inventory). Make sure to wear these specific clothes if this is your kink.
- The first wave of new female clothes will be added in Beta 3 (I just go down the list of raw assets I collected together, so Beta 3 may overrepresent or underrepresent certain apparel types, don't worry, not gonna be a problem when the overhaul is finished).
- Please note: Beta 3 is only the halfway point of the overhaul and the first overhaul update to actually work on clothes. Because half of dev hours for Beta 3 went into improving the pre-import procedures and collecting all the raw assets, the majority of the new assets for the v4.0 overhaul (i.e. the rest of the female clothes and all male clothes) will actually be added in Beta 4. Also, all the logic to use these new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable so for now, NPCs either just ignore the new clothes or put them on randomly. Until all the logic is added, the new clothes are mostly just for the player character to try on.
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 1 May

makaya

Nov 2, 2018

NPC_gives_birth_exrtra

If Days > 279

And fix a of problems.
It doesn't seem to work for me, not on my modded game and not on the fresh download with just this mod. I've tried just passing time without actions, doing actions all day, i've even tried to rename the extra files to the name without extra in it while removing the originals after that but i'm not getting multiple confessions/births in 1 day and it still bugs out on births sometimes. Should i be doing something specific with these files or ingame?

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020

This is the third of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul and the first update focusing on Clothes in the overhaul.
- Improve the pre-import procedures for clothing assets to be imported into the game during Beta 3 & 4 (these of course won't apply to the old clothes, which will still be there in Beta 3 but will all be removed or replaced in Beta 4):
-- Improve rigging to make clothes follow the character's current animation as much as possible, i.e. skirt bend with legs etc
-- Improve morph transfer to reduce clipping (i.e. body poking through clothes) as much as possible within the constraints imposed by optimization needs (see below).
-- Much better optimization (i.e. poly count & texture resolution only as high as absolutely necessary) for the new clothing assets compared to previous. Because by the time overhaul is finished, the total number of clothes available will be a huge jump from previous, this is essential for the game's ability to load them without crashing and for keeping the game's download size acceptable. Unfortunately, there's no free lunch and the need to keep polycount low for each clothing asset somewhat counteracts the improved morph transfer above, meaning that clipping cannot be avoided 100% especially when a lot of morphs are used, but it'll be a lot less obvious than before.
- Basic high heel system to adjust leg pose and distance from ground when wearing some of new footwear with heels.
- New "Partial Undress" button (dress pulled down to expose boobs etc) during sex and also for testing in the Inventory menu, available for a small proportion of new clothing assets (highlighted as such in your Inventory). Make sure to wear these specific clothes if this is your kink.
- The first wave of new female clothes will be added in Beta 3 (I just go down the list of raw assets I collected together, so Beta 3 may overrepresent or underrepresent certain apparel types, don't worry, not gonna be a problem when the overhaul is finished).
- Please note: Beta 3 is only the halfway point of the overhaul and the first overhaul update to actually work on clothes. Because half of dev hours for Beta 3 went into improving the pre-import procedures and collecting all the raw assets, the majority of the new assets for the v4.0 overhaul (i.e. the rest of the female clothes and all male clothes) will actually be added in Beta 4. Also, all the logic to use these new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable so for now, NPCs either just ignore the new clothes or put them on randomly. Until all the logic is added, the new clothes are mostly just for the player character to try on.
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 1 May
I can't wait for the new update! The eye features improvement was incredible and now, more and improved clothes!
Excellent work, Vin! :)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
It doesn't seem to work for me, not on my modded game and not on the fresh download with just this mod. I've tried just passing time without actions, doing actions all day, i've even tried to rename the extra files to the name without extra in it while removing the originals after that but i'm not getting multiple confessions/births in 1 day and it still bugs out on births sometimes. Should i be doing something specific with these files or ingame?
If you have the most recent version, it should work. Plus I added/left a message to myself telling me when I activates. Little oops.

It should trigger so long as you are doing something any where.

DO NOT MESS WITH NAMES! NOR REMOVE the original non-extra versions.

The originals work every time it hits midnight or 00:00. The Extras trigger when ever they want to.

You could change "Scene Frequency" in setting maybe.

makaya

Nov 2, 2018
If you have the most recent version, it should work. Plus I added/left a message to myself telling me when I activates. Little oops.

It should trigger so long as you are doing something any where.

DO NOT MESS WITH NAMES! NOR REMOVE the original non-extra versions.

The originals work every time it hits midnight or 00:00. The Extras trigger when ever they want to.

You could change "Scene Frequency" in setting maybe.
I was fiddling with it some more and suddenly it started to work, no idea what I'm doing differently since i basically just restored the files to how they were but thank you, you've improved the game for me by a lot :) .
Now if only i could figure out why the game won't set standard minimum fertility to 5(in fertility_npc.stat ,i hate impregnation requests/parties where the girls turn out to have a fertility of 0, how does that even make sense) even though i changed the file with the base fertility stats and if you go to the girls stats it shows 5 (or more) but on pregnancy details it shows something different which seems to be the true variable.

May 5, 2019
Still seems like there's few ways for characters to change. Can anyone confirm "Body changes with Stat" actually does anything? I keep trying to train up and build muscle, but it doesn't work. If there were ways to take advantage of the morphs by implementing features that can change the body of someone or yourself - that would be really cool. It'd make use of what's already in the game and give you something to work towards for yourself or for someone else.

You could even have events where you compare. (Instead, you just keep getting events about people's stats and telling them to gitgud.)

DejanBodi

Jan 8, 2021
Got a question. I was fired from office due to inappropriate appearance (being nude while working from home, f...ing covid19).
I worked as a cop for some time, then at the hospital and now i want to to take another office job but there is no option for that, no interviews and such.
Only option at the offices is edit.
I dont know if it matters, but i never did quit from the police station and i am still able to do staff there as a cop, unlike the hopital where i did retire and all options turned back to normal as a guest.
Any hints?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Got a question. I was fired from office due to inappropriate appearance (being nude while working from home, f...ing covid19).
I worked as a cop for some time, then at the hospital and now i want to to take another office job but there is no option for that, no interviews and such.
Only option at the offices is edit.
I dont know if it matters, but i never did quit from the police station and i am still able to do staff there as a cop, unlike the hopital where i did retire and all options turned back to normal as a guest.
Any hints?
I never made a quit police prompt. So you would have to change cop level be to zero in order to quit. Might also have change other things too.
I'll get back to you, once I get a fix done.

PS. Glad to know someone is enjoying it.

{Literal 2 minutes later}
Okay that was much easier than I thought. This should fix you, just need to quit job at police.

Last edited:
Reactions: DejanBodi
May 5, 2019
UI and issues:
- The locked camera during sex is locked in crappy ways. The range feels too limited and axes of control are really bad.
- Create submenuing so the many, many, many items and actions can be tagged and sorted.
- There are still many bugs with how NPCs are created and managed by the game. This should be a top gameplay priority.
- player/NPCs don't grow or change as they work out, but they do when pregnant. Take advantage of the morphability of the characters!
- player/NPCs should be able to get breast augmentations or reductions.
- Male Penis lacks the customizability of female penis.
- Add a Keyboard binding or toggle to auto-accept suggestions. Add UI indicator that such is in effect.
- Jobs and other things need progression.
- Restore the Shoulder width slider - it was handy to balance out the look of buff characters.
- NPCs still stack on each other in scenes. A lot of work needs to be done on each scene in general.
- Buildings should have rooms and we should be able to access them.
- Easier ability to create custom pheno or morphotypes that can have partial random features.
- UI Contacts screen needs a lot of improvement.

Reactions: srg91 and Icebird

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
UI and issues:
- The locked camera during sex is locked in crappy ways. The range feels too limited and axes of control are really bad.
- Create submenuing so the many, many, many items and actions can be tagged and sorted.
- There are still many bugs with how NPCs are created and managed by the game. This should be a top gameplay priority.
- player/NPCs don't grow or change as they work out, but they do when pregnant. Take advantage of the morphability of the characters!
- player/NPCs should be able to get breast augmentations or reductions.
- Male Penis lacks the customizability of female penis.
- Add a Keyboard binding or toggle to auto-accept suggestions. Add UI indicator that such is in effect.
- Jobs and other things need progression.
- Restore the Shoulder width slider - it was handy to balance out the look of buff characters.
- NPCs still stack on each other in scenes. A lot of work needs to be done on each scene in general.
- Buildings should have rooms and we should be able to access them.
- Easier ability to create custom pheno or morphotypes that can have partial random features.
- UI Contacts screen needs a lot of improvement.
Agreed. One thing though, not sure if you're aware: in the game's options menu, there's an entry to morph the player's (not sure about npcs) body as they work-out\ gain weight\ etc. It's deactivated by default.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes