DejanBodi

Jan 8, 2021
I never made a quit police prompt. So you would have to change cop level be to zero in order to quit. Might also have change other things too.
I'll get back to you, once I get a fix done.

PS. Glad to know someone is enjoying it.

{Literal 2 minutes later}
Okay that was much easier than I thought. This should fix you, just need to quit job at police.
Sorry to bother again but it didn't work. Now there is an action to quit, i did it, but nothing else seem to have changed. I can still do bodyguard work, papework etc. And still, all office doors are closed for me.
I tried setting cop level to zero but nothing happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ravenger6660

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
4b3.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only:
No Update Only downloads available for the 5 updates in April and May (would be pointless anyway since the v4.0 Overhaul involves modifying and replacing the game's heaviest files constantly). Just use the full downloads above instead. Old saves are compatible just fine though. Update Only downloads will be back for v4.1 and the updates after that.

Change Log:
This is the third of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul and the first update focusing on Clothes in the overhaul.
- Improve the pre-import procedures for clothing assets to be imported into the game during Beta 3 & 4 (these of course won't apply to the old clothes, which will still be there in Beta 3 but will all be removed or replaced in Beta 4):
-- Improve rigging to make clothes follow the character's current animation as much as possible, i.e. skirt bend with legs etc
-- Improve morph transfer to reduce clipping (i.e. body poking through clothes) as much as possible within the constraints imposed by optimization needs (see below).
-- Much better optimization (i.e. poly count & texture resolution only as high as absolutely necessary) for the new clothing assets compared to previous. Because by the time overhaul is finished, the total number of clothes available will be a huge jump from previous (x7 previous is my current estimate), this is essential for the game's ability to load them without crashing and for keeping the game's download size acceptable. Unfortunately, there's no free lunch and the need to keep polycount low for each clothing asset somewhat counteracts the improved morph transfer above, meaning that clipping cannot be avoided 100% especially when a lot of morphs are used, but it'll be a lot less obvious than before.
- Basic high heel system to adjust leg pose and distance from ground when wearing some of new footwear with heels.
- New "Partial Undress" button (dress pulled down to expose boobs etc) during sex and also for testing in the Inventory menu, available for a small proportion of new clothing assets (highlighted as such in your Inventory). Make sure to wear these specific clothes if this is your kink.
- 306 new female clothing items are added in Beta 3 (I just go down the list of raw assets I collected together, so Beta 3 may overrepresent or underrepresent certain apparel types, don't worry, not gonna be a problem when the overhaul is finished).
- Please note: Beta 3 is only the halfway point of the overhaul and the first overhaul update to actually work on clothes. Because half of dev hours for Beta 3 went into improving the pre-import procedures and collecting all the raw assets, the majority of the new assets for the v4.0 overhaul (i.e. the rest of the female clothes and all male clothes) will actually be added in Beta 4. Also, all the logic to use these new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable so for now, NPCs either just ignore the new clothes or put them on randomly. Until all the logic is added, the new clothes are mostly just for the player character to try on.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
View attachment 1171384

Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - - -

Update Only:
No Update Only downloads available for the 5 updates in April and May (would be pointless anyway since the v4.0 Overhaul involves modifying and replacing the game's heaviest files constantly). Just use the full downloads above instead. Old saves are compatible just fine though. Update Only downloads will be back for v4.1 and the updates after that.

Change Log:
This is the third of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul and the first update focusing on Clothes in the overhaul.
- Improve the pre-import procedures for clothing assets to be imported into the game during Beta 3 & 4 (these of course won't apply to the old clothes, which will still be there in Beta 3 but will all be removed or replaced in Beta 4):
-- Improve rigging to make clothes follow the character's current animation as much as possible, i.e. skirt bend with legs etc
-- Improve morph transfer to reduce clipping (i.e. body poking through clothes) as much as possible within the constraints imposed by optimization needs (see below).
-- Much better optimization (i.e. poly count & texture resolution only as high as absolutely necessary) for the new clothing assets compared to previous. Because by the time overhaul is finished, the total number of clothes available will be a huge jump from previous (x7 previous is my current estimate), this is essential for the game's ability to load them without crashing and for keeping the game's download size acceptable. Unfortunately, there's no free lunch and the need to keep polycount low for each clothing asset somewhat counteracts the improved morph transfer above, meaning that clipping cannot be avoided 100% especially when a lot of morphs are used, but it'll be a lot less obvious than before.
- Basic high heel system to adjust leg pose and distance from ground when wearing some of new footwear with heels.
- New "Partial Undress" button (dress pulled down to expose boobs etc) during sex and also for testing in the Inventory menu, available for a small proportion of new clothing assets (highlighted as such in your Inventory). Make sure to wear these specific clothes if this is your kink.
- 306 new female clothing items are added in Beta 3 (I just go down the list of raw assets I collected together, so Beta 3 may overrepresent or underrepresent certain apparel types, don't worry, not gonna be a problem when the overhaul is finished).
- Please note: Beta 3 is only the halfway point of the overhaul and the first overhaul update to actually work on clothes. Because half of dev hours for Beta 3 went into improving the pre-import procedures and collecting all the raw assets, the majority of the new assets for the v4.0 overhaul (i.e. the rest of the female clothes and all male clothes) will actually be added in Beta 4. Also, all the logic to use these new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable so for now, NPCs either just ignore the new clothes or put them on randomly. Until all the logic is added, the new clothes are mostly just for the player character to try on.
Awesome!!!
306 new female clothes too?! I'm very excited to play now! Thank you for this incredible update, Vin! :)

Last edited:

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
View attachment 1171384

Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - - -

Update Only:

Change Log:
I'm in the right place at the right time

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
I'm going to skip on this update and wait for beta four. I find myself doing that with this game alot actually, and it is pretty neat to be honest to have a game to do that with.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
is hair texturing going to be part of the v4 overhaul as well? Becuz the hair textures and clipping are pretty bad

MistaMan13

Dec 17, 2020
Why do my clothes just like... not work? They don't deform around my character, so her tits are just hangin' out like there are holes in the clothing? Is there some setting I'm missing? Is this just something I need to wait for an update for? They just clip straight through, while the clothing looks like it's made for a more flat body type.
1619821098901.png

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Why do my clothes just like... not work? They don't deform around my character, so her tits are just hangin' out like there are holes in the clothing? Is there some setting I'm missing? Is this just something I need to wait for an update for? They just clip straight through, while the clothing looks like it's made for a more flat body type.
View attachment 1171858
The clothes have just been changed, the old clothes don't work, the new clothes do. You're using the old clothes.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Anyway, this started as a minor niggle on Discord but I'll share it here.

You know when some guy comes up and asks about your opinion on the government response to some crisis somewhere, this mod lets you tell them to fuck off. More importantly, it deletes them from the game as you have been so rude that they never want to see you again. It should cover every instance of that type of thing (religion, books, art, music & technology) I've also added an F_Off response to cash for ass, it's neutral, you don't lose perversion but you don't have sex.

It needs to be loaded below vin_base, vin_corruption and if you have it installed sb_TheNewGoodbye

Edit: fixed so that actually does what I want it to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm having trouble with characters appearing. For example, colleagues won't appear at work, wife won't appear at home, etc. I'm talking about when player is idle, not during scenes. Scenes work fine. I have updated to latest version. I have removed all mods, and started a new game. Could it be a problem with AI files? Please help.

tanocapo

Sep 23, 2018
Don't know if it's a bug/glitch but recently i detected that many of my apparel magically changed! Mostly last purchases and after loading. Is it happening to you too, guys?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Anyway, this started as a minor niggle on Discord but I'll share it here.

You know when some guy comes up and asks about your opinion on the government response to some crisis somewhere, this mod lets you tell them to fuck off. More importantly, it deletes them from the game as you have been so rude that they never want to see you again. It should cover every instance of that type of thing (religion, books, art, music & technology) I've also added added an F_Off response to cash for ass, it's neutral, you don't lose perversion but you don't have sex.

It needs to be loaded below vin_base, vin_corruption and if you have it installed sb_TheNewGoodbye
That should be Actor.DeletePerson()

straydogg

May 9, 2017
:eek::love:(y) WOW an fukn awesome Job on the clothes ya all after removing the old ones out of inventory, clearing appa data, they fit all bodies very well, better than i thought they would look like, the maid outfit :whistle:, fukn A and,,,,,,Thanks:giggle:

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes