Jul 28, 2019
is the dev not adding anymore beasty stuff??
just wondering
Spanish Patreon Inquisition happened. Mysterious Modder (via Lewd Patcher) is now handling beastly content. Some stuff still gets added from time to time.

So, with the new version out, do I need redownload the incest, bestiality, etc. patches and mods?
Mods, probably not, given the focus of the update (no guarantees) but yes to updating the Unofficial patch.

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
Guys, don't ignore me please
So, after 10 mins in the game, skins "the ones which are not imported only" become like this
Untitled.jpg
this is happening ever since the 4.0 update..

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks, I knew I'd messed something up. Fixed now.
No problem.

Although when doing code it can sometimes be case sensitive but luckily in this instance it's okay. As I just tested it and it works fine. Good job.
If you want to do more tweaking to the game files for yourself or others read the modding tutorials in the Docs folder.
A good way to test your tweaks to see if they work is to do a force trigger.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Here's a quick question: sometimes when I hang out with an npc, I get a message about them making rape jokes, and get the option to either play it safe or to ignore it because it's just humor. Sometimes, after this the npc invites me to their place for a drink - I'm assuming to get me drunk and rape me, as they were saying - but after my character says "I'm drunk, I should be going home", they just call a taxi and I spawn at my place. So, when does the npc rape my character? Should there be any additional requirements?

Note: I'm not sure if it's part of 'vanilla' gameplay, or comes with the 'forced sex' patch. Either way, if anyone knows anything, do tell me, please.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
No problem.

Although when doing code it can sometimes be case sensitive but luckily in this instance it's okay. As I just tested it and it works fine. Good job.
If you want to do more tweaking to the game files for yourself or others read the modding tutorials in the Docs folder.
A good way to test your tweaks to see if they work is to do a force trigger.
I had tested it but I was so focused on getting the dialogue to turn up in the right order that I forgot to check if it deleted the NPC afterwards.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Here's a quick question: sometimes when I hang out with an npc, I get a message about them making rape jokes, and get the option to either play it safe or to ignore it because it's just humor. Sometimes, after this the npc invites me to their place for a drink - I'm assuming to get me drunk and rape me, as they were saying - but after my character says "I'm drunk, I should be going home", they just call a taxi and I spawn at my place. So, when does the npc rape my character? Should there be any additional requirements?

Note: I'm not sure if it's part of 'vanilla' gameplay, or comes with the 'forced sex' patch. Either way, if anyone knows anything, do tell me, please.
There are about 2 other random checks that have to be passed for them to rape your char. If they fail these 2 they won't rape your char.
If Random(50, 250) > Actor:attractiontoplayer <--the more they want to fuck your char the more likely they will pass this one
Actor(Happy):: "Sure, I'll get you a cab right away. Should be here in ten minutes." (fail)

If Random(-100, 0) < masochist <----the more submissive your char is the more likely they will pass this one
Actor(Embarassed):: "I'm sorry ... It was a moment of passion. I didn't know what I was doing ..." (fail)

And their Martial needs to be higher than your chars.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
There are about 2 other random checks that have to be passed for them to rape your char. If they fail these 2 they won't rape your char.
If Random(50, 250) > Actor:attractiontoplayer <--the more they want to fuck your char the more likely they will pass this one
Actor(Happy):: "Sure, I'll get you a cab right away. Should be here in ten minutes." (fail)

If Random(-100, 0) < masochist <----the more submissive your char is the more likely they will pass this one
Actor(Embarassed):: "I'm sorry ... It was a moment of passion. I didn't know what I was doing ..." (fail)

And their Martial needs to be higher than your chars.
Ah, so it seems that the 'martial' thing is getting in the way. Because I've set up my character to 100% submissive and the npc to 100% dominant and 100% attracted to pc, but rapport with pc to 0 or less, just to see what effect it'll have. Thanks!

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Ah, so it seems that the 'martial' thing is getting in the way. Because I've set up my character to 100% submissive and the npc to 100% dominant and 100% attracted to pc, but rapport with pc to 0 or less, just to see what effect it'll have. Thanks!
Their Attraction should be at 100 the Masochist at -100 , your char should have a Masochist of 100 to have the best chance of passing the RNG.
The Martial being higher is just so they can win, it won't stop them from trying if it's lower. It also helps if your chars Karma is below 50 as that affects the RNG. And even with those set that way they can still fail the first check due to it having a max roll of 250. Their Rapport doesn't affect anything in this case.
And almost forgot if you have any of the Lucky Bastard Perks that offsets the negative Karma.

Last edited:

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
For the optional maps files, since there are so many zip files, is it fine if I download them all at once into one whole zip file?

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
Game bugs out and says animation error when you try anything more then a threesome with lesbians not sure if this is a bug or just not yet added into the game. Regardless I just found this and its a super impressive game, great work devs.

EDIT: I just saw the text that pops up saying will be available soon, the text was just too fast i missed it the first time lol

Last edited:

Swoosh2289

Oct 30, 2017
The clothes have just been changed, the old clothes don't work, the new clothes do. You're using the old clothes.
Where are the files for the old clothes? I'd like to delete them and/or disable them so that NPC's aren't still wearing them and having the clipping issues.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Where are the files for the old clothes? I'd like to delete them and/or disable them so that NPC's aren't still wearing them and having the clipping issues.
From the release notes:
- Please note: Beta 3 is only the halfway point of the overhaul and the first overhaul update to actually work on clothes. Because half of dev hours for Beta 3 went into improving the pre-import procedures and collecting all the raw assets, the majority of the new assets for the v4.0 overhaul (i.e. the rest of the female clothes and all male clothes) will actually be added in Beta 4. Also, all the logic to use these new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable so for now, NPCs either just ignore the new clothes or put them on randomly. Until all the logic is added, the new clothes are mostly just for the player character to try on.
I tried to give an NPC a set of new clothes using NPC Inventory and they just ended up wandering around naked half the time, if you remove the old files it'll probably make things worse.

Xuketsu

Oct 25, 2017
the clothes are clipping to much, but sometimes it returns back to normal, but most of the time dont, mainly with women, their butts and breasts are just clipping out of their clothes

Last edited:

shadyms

Mar 8, 2018
I am having some trouble with modified NPC hair, it always seems to reset to the base hair style for NPCs. For example if i save a preset with modified Cydna hair, then load an NPC with the preset, the hair changes to regular Cydna hair. Even editing the hair again it always resets back to base.
This does not seem to happen when I do it to my character appearance so I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong. Could anyone help ?
I have the same problem.. Can somebody respond please?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes