Nov 22, 2017
These are NonConsensual, "WARNING" this is what it says, if yur not into NONConsenual sex, sex WITHOUT NPCS Consent this folder is not for yu, for all that are, these are "Scenes" where yur violated and yu violate, they now work and show up more often, or now show up that never worked at all, you can fight to see if you get away, or bend over and take it, or run and leave companion to fend for themselves, or give them yur money and hope thats all they "want':oops: tested thes to see if buggy and they are not, they run great and the incest, Corruption, nor the Nonconsent scenes need any futher update to work, for any new Game update, just make sure you save these scenes so you can reload them for each new game update View attachment 1174822 have corruption scenes also will upload those once ive tested them for bugs:giggle: View attachment 1175150 these are dog and horse scenes , that never worked or were very rare , in the game, WARNING scenes for animal lovers, from non consent sex to family and Npc animal scenes,
What exactly was changed here and why are there two directories?

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
will it run on a quad core xeon, 2g ram, and 512m igp? :(
I wonder if it's re-developed to be potato-pc friendly

Xiv2

May 1, 2021
Is the extreme clipping of clothing normal, or is there something wrong on my end?
I mean even buff guys have theyre chest stick through clothes.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
What exactly was changed here and why are there two directories?
sorry just had a bunch of scenes that never worked, about 1100 of them, from NTR, corruption, gym, non consent, dog and horse, incest, and dating, wanted to make sure they were not full of bugs, just wanted to share them so others could enjoy, apparently, i was wrong, so ive taken them and deleted them, didnt mean to cause a problem, i wont do it again, and again Sorry:cry:

Mar 20, 2019
Is the extreme clipping of clothing normal, or is there something wrong on my end?
I mean even buff guys have theyre chest stick through clothes.
You're fine thats getting a fix, for me some clothes have clipping and others dont but usually the clipping is with clothes that were in the game before this update.The clothes that came in this update have little to no clipping.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
sorry just had a bunch of scenes that never worked, about 1100 of them, from NTR, corruption, gym, non consent, dog and horse, incest, and dating, wanted to make sure they were not full of bugs, just wanted to share them so others could enjoy, apparently, i was wrong, so ive taken them and deleted them, didnt mean to cause a problem, i wont do it again, and again Sorry:cry:
I think you're taking it the wrong way.
They probably just want to know what you did to make those scenes trigger more and why you had them in 2 separate downloads.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Some dumb questions but couldn't figure them out:

-Where to put the downloaded maps?
I got a bunch from the link, but really couldn't find were they go.

-How does the child age/growing slider works?
Higher number, or lower number? (it's at 3.0 currently)

-Is there a way to expand home?
I mean, to add extra rooms or the like.

-Is there a way to have NPCs equip fixed clothes?
For example, the new Resident Evil clothes could work really well with Ravager's Police mod.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I got a bunch from the link, but really couldn't find were they go
Extract the archive then copy and paste its content into GameInstallationFolder\LifePlay\Content\Heavy\StreetMap
So that CityName.uasset and CityName.uexp go inside StreetMap folder, and another (much heavier) pair of CityName.uasset and CityName.uexp go inside StreetMap\Static

Just like the pregnancy slider lower faster.

No

Reactions: Fuzzcat
Nov 22, 2017
Some dumb questions but couldn't figure them out:

I got a bunch from the link, but really couldn't find were they go.

-Is there a way to have NPCs equip fixed clothes?
For example, the new Resident Evil clothes could work really well with Ravager's Police mod.
Expand Your home - https://f95zone.to/threads/nicknos-lifeplay-mods.71827/
The mod adds 6 custom rooms to your LifePlay home. (Usually you just have a bed and a bathroom, the other rooms cannot be accessed.)
Added rooms:
- Living room
- Kitchen
- Better bath room
- Office
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3

The two optional bedrooms can be rent to NPCs.
If you do so, you will have some more life in your home and... maybe some interesting encounters

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Extract the archive then copy and paste its content into GameInstallationFolder\LifePlay\Content\Heavy\StreetMap
So that CityName.uasset and CityName.uexp go inside StreetMap folder, and another (much heavier) pair of CityName.uasset and CityName.uexp go inside StreetMap\Static

Just like the pregnancy slider lower faster.
Awesome, thanks!

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Expand Your home - https://f95zone.to/threads/nicknos-lifeplay-mods.71827/
The mod adds 6 custom rooms to your LifePlay home. (Usually you just have a bed and a bathroom, the other rooms cannot be accessed.)
Added rooms:
- Living room
- Kitchen
- Better bath room
- Office
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3

The two optional bedrooms can be rent to NPCs.
If you do so, you will have some more life in your home and... maybe some interesting encounters
Great!
I saw them before, but couldn't remember, will try them right now.

And yes, the more the merrier, that's perfect!
Precisely why I was asking about kids too, I like to have NPCs around.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Guys C'mon At least tell me if it's a known bug or something
I don't know about the Cydna hair. But it's possible.

But I do know that there is a bug with the Savage Braid unless you have done the BGGW Quest if you try to use that hair on NPC's before you do the quest they will sometimes end up being bald and the hair doesn't export sometimes.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
I don't know about the Cydna hair. But it's possible.

But I do know that there is a bug with the Savage Braid unless you have done the BGGW Quest if you try to use that hair on NPC's before you do the quest they will sometimes end up being bald and the hair doesn't export sometimes.
try cleaning out appa data users theres a lifeplay folder, in Users AppaData what ever cant recall exactly and another farther down the list that says Engine 420 heh heee 420, and delete both save folders,it will clean out the old crash folders in both it will unfortunatly clear all yur companions in the "Phone" list unless you keep the Saved txt file , i had the problem and had to clean it all out, if you started one game and then restarted, it keeps All the files and maps, or if your using other mods but not sure on that one tho

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes