themodkid

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how can I look for a job? I quited my job but now I don't get the "I should look for a work" auto message again. How do I do it manually again? Please? Someone?
Just click on an available office marker on the world map, and it should have the option to apply for a position.

Same should go for hospitals if you're going for a medical career route.

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
Can someone make a private MOD for me? Happy to pay. I want more NTR content in game, cuckold humiliation, SPH, racial dialogue etc.
I have kind of been trying my hand at modifying scenes and making my own. Got the idea from Sexybastardo's pimpmygirl and newgoodbye mods which had some nice ntr dirtytalks but were not used much. This is just something I made for my own interest which maybe you or others may like.

So I have modified the offer bull action scene from the original 3 options (threesome, watch, nothing) to 5 options : threesome (same as regular), Cuckolding threesome (new, with selfmade dirtytalk), Sloppy seconds (player humiliation sex, slightly modified sb dirtytalk), Clean up (Licking creampied pussy, slightly modified sb dirtytalk), nothing (same as regular).

Swap roles breaks the cuckold threesome roleplay idk if its possible to filter that option out.

Also added one scene which I have made (taking your date to a club). I think I am also mostly going to modify the sb dirtytalk more as I think it can be changed a bit.

If you want to try it out just download and put folder into modules and make sure load order is lower than NTR module(so it overwrites the offer_bull there). Can use console (~ + filename) if scene is not triggering. Full credit to sexybastardo cos his dirtytalk files gave me this idea.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
can someone please explain how to open console?im on laptop and cant seem to open it and how to trigger scenes? what to type please.
Push the insert key. After that on right bottom of the screen, type or copypaste the scene name (without .lpscene extension) into the field. And press enter of coz.

Last edited:

straydogg

May 9, 2017
found this flirt Extended, works very well, has one bug that ive encountered, when gangbanging, if theres more than three, the animation wont show, more than three, i think and they just all stand, dont know why,and im not a modder, not too computer savy, like i said i found this and its not done by me just thought id share it:)

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
I have kind of been trying my hand at modifying scenes and making my own. Got the idea from Sexybastardo's pimpmygirl and newgoodbye mods which had some nice ntr dirtytalks but were not used much. This is just something I made for my own interest which maybe you or others may like.

So I have modified the offer bull action scene from the original 3 options (threesome, watch, nothing) to 5 options : threesome (same as regular), Cuckolding threesome (new, with selfmade dirtytalk), Sloppy seconds (player humiliation sex, slightly modified sb dirtytalk), Clean up (Licking creampied pussy, slightly modified sb dirtytalk), nothing (same as regular).

Swap roles breaks the cuckold threesome roleplay idk if its possible to filter that option out.

Also added one scene which I have made (taking your date to a club). I think I am also mostly going to modify the sb dirtytalk more as I think it can be changed a bit.

If you want to try it out just download and put folder into modules and make sure load order is lower than NTR module(so it overwrites the offer_bull there). Can use console (~ + filename) if scene is not triggering. Full credit to sexybastardo cos his dirtytalk files gave me this idea.
I'll give it a shot! Thanks very much

Reactions: trynremember

hero357159

Apr 14, 2021
found this flirt Extended, works very well, has one bug that ive encountered, when gangbanging, if theres more than three, the animation wont show, more than three, i think and they just all stand, dont know why,and im not a modder, not too computer savy, like i said i found this and its not done by me just thought id share it:)
The issue is with the combination of genders being created by the flirt_after_sex.lpscene

Code:
Actor2 = false
    While !Actor2.isMale() || !Actor2.isValid()
        Actor2.delete()

Random
            Actor2 = getPerson()
            Actor2 = generatePerson()
        EndRandom

Actor2.randomizeFace()
        Actor2.randomizeHairs()
        Actor2.dress()
    Endwhile
Here they are looking to loop until they create a Male actor

!Actor2.isMale() is the correct check for this, but adding the OR condition for !Actor2.isValid() then ruins it. The current code also creates females, and there are no animations available for the current group of genders so they just stand there. From what I can tell, there aren't any animations that support mixing of genders other than 1+X

These example combos have animations and will work:
FMMM
MFFFF
FMMMM

These do not have any animations, so the actors just stand there:
FFMM
FFMMM
FFFMM

Try replacing it with this copy I've edited (untested, but it should be fine)

Reactions: srg91

hero357159

Apr 14, 2021
You need to do a while loop every time if you are looking a specific gender

Code:
Actor1 = generatePersonTemporary()   // create a person with random visual appearance and stats, you don't get to specify gender here
While !Actor1.isMale() // start a loop, if the peron created was not male then keep looping until it is
    Actor1 = generatePersonTemporary()
Endwhile
This whole process above needs to be handled for each NPC you create and it handles the gender, then after that you can use blending or presets to modify the looks, like:

Code:
Actor1.blendPreset(bodybuilder) // blend the current body shape with the bodybuilder preset
Actor1.randomizeHairs() // randomize hair and face because if you don't they will all use the default bodybuilder hair/face
Actor1.randomizeFace()
If you want a scene to generate a very specific looking character. Create a new NPC in-game, adjust their looks by editing the appearance and then save their body preset. Then use .blendPreset(your_preset) on the person you create in the script

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I sometimes has to do with condom use. promise to pull out or use a condom then hitting spacebar should fix it sometimes.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
And there are the Actor1.randomizeRace() and the Actor1.randomizeSexy() commands too. And if you want exactly what you saved you can use Actor1.loadPreset(your_preset). This replaces the temporary character with your preset, not merging together (blending). More about this here: .\LifePlay_4_0_Beta_3_64bit\Docs\Modding\Command_Functions

straydogg

May 9, 2017
The issue is with the combination of genders being created by the flirt_after_sex.lpscene

Code:
Actor2 = false
    While !Actor2.isMale() || !Actor2.isValid()
        Actor2.delete()

Random
            Actor2 = getPerson()
            Actor2 = generatePerson()
        EndRandom

Actor2.randomizeFace()
        Actor2.randomizeHairs()
        Actor2.dress()
    Endwhile
Here they are looking to loop until they create a Male actor

!Actor2.isMale() is the correct check for this, but adding the OR condition for !Actor2.isValid() then ruins it. The current code also creates females, and there are no animations available for the current group of genders so they just stand there. From what I can tell, there aren't any animations that support mixing of genders other than 1+X

These example combos have animations and will work:
FMMM
MFFFF
FMMMM

These do not have any animations, so the actors just stand there:
FFMM
FFMMM
FFFMM

Try replacing it with this copy I've edited (untested, but it should be fine)
thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Updated to include the scenes cheerleader, show_off_dance and sing_along. There's no extra dialogue for these scenes, if you don't give them your number they just disappear.

Reactions: srg91

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
is there a way to specify how npcs get created? races etc?
Think you want to go to settings & "NPC distribution" there you can change Male female & "futa" percentage, Human elf vampire & orc percentage, and body types for male & female/futa. As for race, best to start a game with majority race you want at the percentage you want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Been a while since I have downloaded this and played it so time to do so again.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes