Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This is the second of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. Following on from Beta 1, Beta 2 will continue focusing on Variety of Characters, before we move on to clothes in Beta 3.
- Improve the eyes' textures and shaders for a more realistic look that matches the quality of the rest of the face
- Eye color is now clearly noticeable and completely customizable (not just the game picking from 3 equally dark colors like before)
- Under Character Editor > Skin, 25 sets of bikini tan lines to choose from for female characters, plus a slider to adjust how noticeable they are
- Another "Step" for the new Morphs > Visual Mode, which highlights the most essential morphs (scale, position, rotate, etc) for each major facial feature (eyes, nose, chin, etc) to give you more control after you've done the first step of blending full face presets together.
- Expand the NPC generation algorithms to make use of all the new customization options added in Beta 1 & 2, with special attention to:
-- Generating NPCs with realistic but distinct looks
-- Generating NPCs from different ethnicities
-- Generating NPCs of different ages
-- Generating fantasy NPCs
-- Giving NPCs appropriate fitness and muscle stats in accordance to their body
-- The attractiveness stat (see below)
- All patrons' commissions for April
(The last two bullet points are very complex to implement and are simply introduced in Beta 2 at a basic level, far from finished. The data and logic involved will continue being worked on and fine-tuned in Beta 3, 4 & Final too)
- Expand the "Esc > Customize NPC Distribution" menu into "NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards", where you can indicate how appealing different body types, face shapes, age groups, ethnic features, etc are for each gender (up to you if you want to be objective, or use this menu to set up your player character's preferences). The default settings use conventional beauty standards and my own taste.
- In the same menu, you can now set the "NPC Average Attractiveness" for each gender, default: 50 for male, 75 for female. The game will then generate NPCs with the attractiveness stats averaging into this and try to make their actual look justify their attractiveness stat in accordance with your beauty standards above. For example, by tweaking beauty standards, your character can live in a city full of busty college girls ... or skinny elderly men.
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 17 April

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017

This is the second of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul. Following on from Beta 1, Beta 2 will continue focusing on Variety of Characters, before we move on to clothes in Beta 3.
- Improve the eyes' textures and shaders for a more realistic look that matches the quality of the rest of the face
- Eye color is now clearly noticeable and completely customizable (not just the game picking from 3 equally dark colors like before)
- Under Character Editor > Skin, 25 sets of bikini tan lines to choose from for female characters, plus a slider to adjust how noticeable they are
- Another "Step" for the new Morphs > Visual Mode, which highlights the most essential morphs (scale, position, rotate, etc) for each major facial feature (eyes, nose, chin, etc) to give you more control after you've done the first step of blending full face presets together.
- Expand the NPC generation algorithms to make use of all the new customization options added in Beta 1 & 2, with special attention to:
(The last two bullet points are very complex to implement and are simply introduced in Beta 2 at a basic level, far from finished. The data and logic involved will continue being worked on and fine-tuned in Beta 3, 4 & Final too)
- Expand the "Esc > Customize NPC Distribution" menu into "NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards", where you can indicate how appealing different body types, face shapes, age groups, ethnic features, etc are for each gender (up to you if you want to be objective, or use this menu to set up your player character's preferences). The default settings use conventional beauty standards and my own taste.
- In the same menu, you can now set the "NPC Average Attractiveness" for each gender, default: 50 for male, 75 for female. The game will then generate NPCs with the attractiveness stats averaging into this and try to make their actual look justify their attractiveness stat in accordance with your beauty standards above. For example, by tweaking beauty standards, your character can live in a city full of busty college girls ... or skinny elderly men.
"Giving NPCs appropriate fitness and muscle stats in accordance to their body"
Finally taking a page out of Weight & Fitness mod. And a side note will make the mod obsolete.

The default settings use conventional beauty standards and "my own taste."
Makes me slightly worried, I play BotN and the creator of that game was a huge "cubby chaser".

Nov 22, 2017

Amazing, Im waiting for this !

The AG Initiative

Jun 2, 2018
I can't access the cuckolding content. Everytime I try to manually start a cuckold scene, the wife declines. Do I have to just wait and hope she does it?

Aug 8, 2017
I can't access the cuckolding content. Everytime I try to manually start a cuckold scene, the wife declines. Do I have to just wait and hope she does it?
The condition in the scene is If Random(0, 70) < Dating:perversion. In other words, if your wife's perversion is at least 70, she'll always agree. Below that and it gets progressively less likely.

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
Hey, I tried searching for this but maybe I could find the right keywords or something so forgive me if this has already been asked but is there a way I can get all animations unlocked for the PC? I'm playing as a Trans and I would like to see the male animations without having to play as one. I don't see why a transperson can't do the same things as a male since they pretty much have the same equipment. So if there's a way to do so that would be awesome.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How much of this game is a sandbox?
Is there a story? Is there dialogue to support the game?

I'm asking because from the preview images in the OP it looks like it's up to the player to set everything up.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
How much of this game is a sandbox?
Is there a story? Is there dialogue to support the game?

I'm asking because from the preview images in the OP it looks like it's up to the player to set everything up.
There are quests you can do, but it's like 95%+ sandbox. RNG triggers scenes, but you can increase the variety by working at an office or college or whatever. There are also mods that add more to do.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Hey, I tried searching for this but maybe I could find the right keywords or something so forgive me if this has already been asked but is there a way I can get all animations unlocked for the PC? I'm playing as a Trans and I would like to see the male animations without having to play as one. I don't see why a transperson can't do the same things as a male since they pretty much have the same equipment. So if there's a way to do so that would be awesome.
All scenes are already unlocked. There's no way to play all the male animations as a trans, unless Vinfamy brings the male animations to them. I've suggested the same thing as you since I prefer not to play as a male character. Hope that Vin can bring them one day! :)

Eincarmel

Apr 17, 2019
hope creater make quick & easy sex system again or add option. (ex. orgasm start form 20. so can penetrate from beginning and unlimited power!)

almostideal

May 12, 2020
Ravenger, there's a handful of nudity matters' scenes in VIN_Base, are they supposed to be there? (Call_invite and invite_workout were the ones I noticed)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Ravenger, there's a handful of nudity matters' scenes in VIN_Base, are they supposed to be there? (Call_invite and invite_workout were the ones I noticed)
That was from the original creator of nudity matters.
Basically scenes with same name replace each other base on "mods manager" position, ones on the bottom overwrite the ones above it.
If you were to compare both you would notice some differences. Nudity matters' scenes has more reaction from NPC should your character be naked.
Nothing to worry about and no real harm.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
When using the Polyamorous mod & after setting it it kills:

"By sleeping with <Actor2.name>, I have made <Actor2.him_or_her> cheat on <Actor2.his_or_her> <Actor.boyfriend_or_girlfriend> <Actor.name>. I don't know if I should feel guilty or victorious."
"Let's just hope <Actor.name> will never find out or this could get messy."

I really like how the Polyamorous mod was made but the trill of getting caught is one of the main reasons I love this game, so sadly I loaded a save & disable the Polyamorous mod :-( Would anybody know a fix?
Also being able to set locations with shortcuts would be great. For an example leaving the bathroom to the bedroom the view is to close. Being able to have shortcut keys would help a lot.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
That was from the original creator of nudity matters.
Basically scenes with same name replace each other base on "mods manager" position, ones on the bottom overwrite the ones above it.
If you were to compare both you would notice some differences. Nudity matters' scenes has more reaction from NPC should your character be naked.
Nothing to worry about and no real harm.
Oh I deleted them, they are two scenes I can happily live without.

Reactions: Ravenger6660

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
All scenes are already unlocked. There's no way to play all the male animations as a trans, unless Vinfamy brings the male animations to them. I've suggested the same thing as you since I prefer not to play as a male character. Hope that Vin can bring them one day! :)
Yeah. like I don't see what a transwoman can't do the same actions as the male or even a woman with a strap tbh. The male animations seems like the have a lot of detail in them but I don't want to play as one. It's a shame really. The basically one thing that I don't like in this otherwise good game.

Aug 6, 2020
I resolved most issues with my fresh download of the game. The only issue still persisting is the npcs no longer appear to get impregnated. I have tried several way to no avail so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes