purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
no mod. still crash.
Crashing without mods for me as well. I'm going to guess this is the explanation:

Unlike the v3.0 or v2.0 overhauls in the past, I didn't have the luxury this time to add no new content and focus entirely on bug fixes for the final update of the overhaul (mostly because of the huge number of new clothes). As a result, after all the asset adding and extra coding, I was down to only final two days before the release date to fix bugs so I could only focus on the most important ones and making sure the game is stable.
Hopefully will be a hotfix soon.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Absolutely insane work.
If it haven't done before. Maybe adding stats to new clothes. Cause they have only +2 +5. But not +2 intelligence +5 interpersonal....
New clothes are great but do not gave stats

DejanBodi

Jan 8, 2021
Game seems to run better now but not for long. After only a few scenes it crashes. Should the player get rid of old clothes?

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
the " Counteract Vagina Deform " slider dont work at all, u do what the option say, it seems it fix it, and when u finish editing ur character the mess still there when u go to play, sometimes worst sometimes better but cant leave it without the bug. Fuck when i was thinking that was fixed </3 xD

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
Game seems to run better now but not for long. After only a few scenes it crashes. Should the player get rid of old clothes?
I also think the crashing may be related to the game attempting to call old clothes. I had no problems creating and dressing a PC and no problems creating NPCs. However, it would crash when I would 'go to location' of an NPC I created. It would load all building and objects, but as soon as the NPC would get ready to load - crash. World Generated NPCs had no issues.

I saved right before clicking 'go to location'. Then clicked it. Crash. Then loaded the game back up. Clicked it. No crash. It might just be something to do with temporary stored files that once they are over-written the game is good. Haven't had a crash for an in-game week now.

No idea if any of this is related to the crashes or just dumb luck.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah, same deal with me, I had a new game running, and it was going just fine, I was setting up a business spreading awareness and it crashed. I am guessing it might be an event that triggers that doesnt work.

When I say event, I mean the "Hey, come to the bar with us" kind of events. I assume one of the mods have a broken event that crashes the game.
Yea, stuff like this is happening to me too.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I keep getting fatties even with fat body types like pear turned to 0. No shame if that's your thing, i respect it, not my thing though.

Also i can't seem to adjust attractiveness for genders in npc distribution, maybe those things are related to each other and having it at 0 is why i keep getting heavy set characters.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I keep getting fatties even with fat body types like pear turned to 0. No shame if that's your thing, i respect it, not my thing though.

Also i can't seem to adjust attractiveness for genders in npc distribution, maybe those things are related to each other and having it at 0 is why i keep getting heavy set characters.
Not sure if you've noticed, but those placeholder images of hairless bodies are actually sliders that go from 0-100 (0 being at the bottom of the image, 100 at the top).

Hold down your right mouse button after clicking in the middle of one of the images that are supposed to show an example of the category and you'll see some very pale arrows that show you which way you're dragging the bar.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I had this issue on a new windows, I ran the version prior to V4 and exited it and after that the new version runs normally.
Dunno why, it just happened.
Could be some code were accidentally removed that generated a settings file.. But, I dont really see that making much sense since the game doesnt generate any folders in the AppData section.

Chances are that you havent run into the fetal error, I played the game for a good hour or so before it happened. As I've said before, I personally think its an event that no longer functions.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Could be some code were accidentally removed that generated a settings file.. But, I dont really see that making much sense since the game doesnt generate any folders in the AppData section.

Chances are that you havent run into the fetal error, I played the game for a good hour or so before it happened. As I've said before, I personally think its an event that no longer functions.

I think i managed to fix it, maybe, just let it run and generate more people. Although now i'm getting a lot of skinny people instead, like stick thin skinny. Still can't move attraction bar in gender ratio though.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes