Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I disagree with food/energy not being linked. Food is literally your body's energy source, if you don't eat you don't have energy. I know I'm being a facetious asshole about this but they are the same thing, your body just expresses them in different ways.
Yeah, but food need to be connected with energy, but in a different way.
At the moment, if you don't eat, you will not die. My character didn't eat or drink for at least for a month. He didn't die of starvation.

Or for modding can serve for:
- If player drink + smokeweed but didn't eat enough or too much, can be sick
- If player didn't eat enough, have a bad sleep
Just examples....

Last edited:
Reactions: GNFNNVCN

almostideal

May 12, 2020
almostideal
About, big ball hickeys, you're right! I didn't search on google... :)
I didn't realized that it's a local brand.
The name will be changed on the next version.
Heh, no problem. It does sound like an STI though, "I got a big ball hickey", "Oh get that checked dude." :LOL:

As far as energy/hunger goes I don't like my sex games getting too complicated, I prefer the narrative over the the actual minutia. If I have one less stat to worry about then it's more fun, although I usually have 3 meals a day as my char just because I'm that kind of person.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
As far as energy/hunger goes I don't like my sex games getting too complicated, I prefer the narrative over the the actual minutia. If I have one less stat to worry about then it's more fun, although I usually have 3 meals a day as my char just because I'm that kind of person.
Can be a addons for difficulty level, hum! We'll see! :)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
4s.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only:
No Update Only downloads available for the 5 updates in April and May (would be pointless anyway since the v4.0 Overhaul involves modifying and replacing the game's heaviest files constantly). Just use the full downloads above instead. Old saves are compatible just fine though. Update Only downloads will be back for v4.1 and the updates after that.

Change Log:
This is the final of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul
- Another smaller but more selective batch of new male and female clothing items, focusing on uniforms, ceremonial / religious attire, and accessories. Basically, for Beta 3 & Beta 4, I simply went down the list of assets I have collected, so most of what's been added are just everyday clothes. In v4.0 Stable, I'll review what's still missing and seek out the specific pieces that the game still needs for its different building types, jobs, scenes and ethnicities. Also, I deliberately avoided jewellery and other accessories in Beta 3 & 4 because they must be rigged, morph-transfered and tagged a bit differently from normal clothes, so I leave them for v4.0 Stable to do all in one go for efficiency.
- Add all the logic to use all the new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable.
- Remove all the old clothes (which clip a lot) from the game files, along with some other assets no longer used, making sure to remove any references to these in the game code as to avoid crashes. This is to save space and keep the game's download size down. Obviously, during this overhaul, over 900 new clothes have been added so even with this clearing out of old assets, the final download size of v4.0 Stable will still be significantly higher than the v3.x versions, but still, it should be a couple hundreds mb smaller than the last update v4.0 Beta 4.
- A new slider in the Morphs section to "Counteract Vagina Deform". As you know, the vagina starts to deform if you use tons of morphs when creating your character, this has been minimized a lot in the Beta 1 update, but not 100% resolved. This new slider will do the trick for even the most heavily morphed character, so this should put this long-standing issue to rest finally. Special thanks to Mossrock for testing and helping me come up with this solution.
- Some improvements and refinements to the NPC randomization logic based on the community's feedback so far
- Checkbox next to each line in the Esc > NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards to completely exclude a certain body type / face preset from any new NPCs being generated from then on under any circumstances. For players wanting a world where absolutely everyone is hot perhaps.
- Bug fixes, stability improvements and performance optimizations. This update is called "v4.0 Stable" after all! Some minor, non-gamebreaking bugs may still remain though and will be worked on in v4.1 instead. Unlike the v3.0 or v2.0 overhauls in the past, I didn't have the luxury this time to add no new content and focus entirely on bug fixes for the final update of the overhaul (mostly because of the huge number of new clothes). As a result, after all the asset adding and extra coding, I was down to only final two days before the release date to fix bugs so I could only focus on the most important ones and making sure the game is stable.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
My API request for LifePlay
This is a list of API calls that would help making LP modding easier / better.

When going somewhere, instead of an empty room
Having a street background would be great
Having a street background with animation of walking/driving/riding, would be even better.
In my mod I replaced Street to actually look like a street.
And added a hallway for when you are checking on family.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
View attachment 1219808

Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - - -

Update Only:
No Update Only downloads available for the 5 updates in April and May (would be pointless anyway since the v4.0 Overhaul involves modifying and replacing the game's heaviest files constantly). Just use the full downloads above instead. Old saves are compatible just fine though. Update Only downloads will be back for v4.1 and the updates after that.

Change Log:
This is the final of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul
- Another smaller but more selective batch of new male and female clothing items, focusing on uniforms, ceremonial / religious attire, and accessories. Basically, for Beta 3 & Beta 4, I simply went down the list of assets I have collected, so most of what's been added are just everyday clothes. In v4.0 Stable, I'll review what's still missing and seek out the specific pieces that the game still needs for its different building types, jobs, scenes and ethnicities. Also, I deliberately avoided jewellery and other accessories in Beta 3 & 4 because they must be rigged, morph-transfered and tagged a bit differently from normal clothes, so I leave them for v4.0 Stable to do all in one go for efficiency.
- Add all the logic to use all the new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable.
- Remove all the old clothes (which clip a lot) from the game files, along with some other assets no longer used, making sure to remove any references to these in the game code as to avoid crashes. This is to save space and keep the game's download size down. Obviously, during this overhaul, over 900 new clothes have been added so even with this clearing out of old assets, the final download size of v4.0 Stable will still be significantly higher than the v3.x versions, but still, it should be a couple hundreds mb smaller than the last update v4.0 Beta 4.
- A new slider in the Morphs section to "Counteract Vagina Deform". As you know, the vagina starts to deform if you use tons of morphs when creating your character, this has been minimized a lot in the Beta 1 update, but not 100% resolved. This new slider will do the trick for even the most heavily morphed character, so this should put this long-standing issue to rest finally. Special thanks to Mossrock for testing and helping me come up with this solution.
- Some improvements and refinements to the NPC randomization logic based on the community's feedback so far
- Checkbox next to each line in the Esc > NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards to completely exclude a certain body type / face preset from any new NPCs being generated from then on under any circumstances. For players wanting a world where absolutely everyone is hot perhaps.
- Bug fixes, stability improvements and performance optimizations. This update is called "v4.0 Stable" after all! Some minor, non-gamebreaking bugs may still remain though and will be worked on in v4.1 instead. Unlike the v3.0 or v2.0 overhauls in the past, I didn't have the luxury this time to add no new content and focus entirely on bug fixes for the final update of the overhaul (mostly because of the huge number of new clothes). As a result, after all the asset adding and extra coding, I was down to only final two days before the release date to fix bugs so I could only focus on the most important ones and making sure the game is stable.
Does mods still work? I havent really followed closely, but it seems what was changed was mainly clipping, physics etc, as in stuff that might not affect every mod made for the past version.

Main reason I ask is because the game is still released with a link to the mod manager NickNo-Dev is making, so it lead me to believe some (Though, obviously not all), mods might still work, as in, mods that added their own systems on top of the game rather than mods that expand upon the old framework

trynremember

Nov 21, 2019
When going somewhere, instead of an empty room
Having a street background would be great
Having a street background with animation of walking/driving/riding, would be even better.

I like to use the street room from Nickno's Gangs of lifeplay mod. Here's just the file attached if you don't wanna download the whole thing.

I tried making a custom room myself trying to edit some of the base rooms man it's a lotta work (atleast for me).

Agree with your points, when going thru some of the scenes I came across AnimatePair(). I would like to see more options for that like animatepair(molest/groping) and a better animation list for modders would be cool. A list of all sex position animations and tags for them would also be cool so it is easier to make specific filter and dirtytalks.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
My games continuously crashing after this last update and it never did before? Not sure what's happened.
Works fine for me, do you have a mod that may be causing it? Restarting your pc also helps sometimes.

*EDIT*

As I posted that, the game crashed for me.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
Works fine for me, do you have a mod that may be causing it? Restarting your pc also helps sometimes.

*EDIT*

As I posted that, the game crashed for me.
I do have many mods so that might be it. the error says FATAL ERROR and the game crashes.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I do have many mods so that might be it. the error says FATAL ERROR and the game crashes.
Yeah, same deal with me, I had a new game running, and it was going just fine, I was setting up a business spreading awareness and it crashed. I am guessing it might be an event that triggers that doesnt work.

When I say event, I mean the "Hey, come to the bar with us" kind of events. I assume one of the mods have a broken event that crashes the game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes