XO.Daddy

Jun 1, 2017
when i open the game its frozen, my pc is good enough just bought it, but this shitty game is frozen, i press on game it moves when i wanna do smth it gets stuck again then on desktop and on game it moves but when im in game its stuck, what may cause that, i would highly appreciate any help.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know if sexybastardo's mods are okay to run since they haven't been updated in a while.
Yes (Old but still work)
PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE
NO MORE YOUTUBE (I always use this 100%)

Maybe
PIMP YOUR GIRL (Maybe still works, I never tested it.)

No
BEAUTY EXPANSION (Doesn't work)
BETTER PREGNANCY (Most content was added to pregnancy. But I would recommend taking Chinese & rape drug stuff and placing those in another folder. They are needed with party & goodbye.)
WEIGHT & FITNESS (Doesn't work)

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2019
Reactions: GNFNNVCN
Jul 28, 2019
when i open the game its frozen, my pc is good enough just bought it, but this shitty game is frozen, i press on game it moves when i wanna do smth it gets stuck again then on desktop and on game it moves but when im in game its stuck, what may cause that, i would highly appreciate any help.
Assuming it is a windows machine did you install DirectX and Visual C++? Links are in the first post at the bottom under 'Spoiler: Mods/Requirements/Trailer'.

(p.s. Calling a game 'shitty' when asking for help to get it working is... not advised.)

schmihe

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, I'm just trying to get a mod for the game, I want to assign my partner an appropriate outfit depending on the occasion, that actually works quite well, my problem is just that I want to assign the color of the outfit as well, I'm not a fan of yellow stockings :mad:, can someone tell me the syntax for it " Actor.dress(Stockings_1_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)" where and how do I insert the color here?:unsure:

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
The first version of Sex-Guru mod is now complete.

I hope I haven't forgotten anything, ... as usual the mod will be better with time ...
Excuse me, but can you help me - where do I find the option to become Sex guru?
I just can't find any option that would trigger becoming one?

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod. For example, it should go like this:
c:\..\LifePlay\Content\Modules\rk_Sex_Guru
NOT
c:\..\LifePlay\Content\Modules\RK-Sex-Guru\rk_Sex_Guru
After the mod have been installed, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager.
ooooh

Sorry for bothering you, this was the case!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hello, I'm just trying to get a mod for the game, I want to assign my partner an appropriate outfit depending on the occasion, that actually works quite well, my problem is just that I want to assign the color of the outfit as well, I'm not a fan of yellow stockings :mad:, can someone tell me the syntax for it " Actor.dress(Stockings_1_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)" where and how do I insert the color here?:unsure:
try changing the numbers?
Actor.dress(Stockings_1_F, Dolly-Heels_1_F)

Did it for my modeling mod thing? Though figuring out what color appears is guess-work/trial-error.

Last edited:

tmnchca

May 23, 2021
Hi. I was wondering you guys could help me.

I'm playing around with modding, trying to get familiar with the syntax. I thought the following code was pretty basic:

Code:
WHAT: all
WHERE: all
WHEN: 0-24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()

"Test statement"
0:: "Yes"
1:: "No"
2:: "Maybe"   

If 0
    "You have selected choice 1"
Elseif 1
    "You have selected choice 2"
Elseif 2
    "You have selected choice 3"
Endif       

SceneEnd()

When I load the game, enable my module, and force the scene to run (via the console), it runs. The only problem is the conditional statement doesn't work. The "Test Statement" pops up, and the selection menu comes up, as expected. But, no matter what option I select, it runs through each quoted statement as though the If statement isn't even there. All 3 choices are displayed one after the other.

Is there something special I have to do in order to enable conditional logic in my mod?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hi. I was wondering you guys could help me.

I'm playing around with modding, trying to get familiar with the syntax. I thought the following code was pretty basic:

Code:
WHAT: all
WHERE: all
WHEN: 0-24
WHO: none
OTHER: none

SceneStart()

"Test statement"
0:: "Yes"
1:: "No"
2:: "Maybe"  

If 0
    "You have selected choice 1"
Elseif 1
    "You have selected choice 2"
Elseif 2
    "You have selected choice 3"
Endif      

SceneEnd()

When I load the game, enable my module, and force the scene to run (via the console), it runs. The only problem is the conditional statement doesn't work. The "Test Statement" pops up, and the selection menu comes up, as expected. But, no matter what option I select, it runs through each quoted statement as though the If statement isn't even there. All 3 choices are displayed one after the other.

Is there something special I have to do in order to enable conditional logic in my mod?
Look like it should work.

Spacing most likely. All of the data needs to be lined-up in columns

I use Notepad++ because you can select Edit -> Blank Operations -> TAB to Space

You could also Change "Elseif 2" to just "Else"

hero357159

Apr 14, 2021
First guess would be the formatting. Tabs are not supported, you'll want to use a text editor that supports substituting spaces when you press the tab key.

If you use get Notepad++ you can also run this from the menu, save it, and then see if that works.
Edit -> Blank Operations -> TAB to Space (this is a one-time conversion, so you would need to keep doing it)

If that was the problem, you can set it up to automatically substitute 4 spaces per TAB under

Settings -> Preferences -> Language -> change TAB Size to 4 and check "Replace by space"

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Kinks of the Month for June (v4.2 & v4.3)
please vote before 3 June
- Main Poll for All Patrons:
- Bonus Poll for $3+ Patrons:

(Immediately before this post, I just posted the Kink of the Month polls for June too, so if you're a patron, don't miss them)
This is the final of the five updates making up the v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul
- Another smaller but more selective batch of new male and female clothing items, focusing on uniforms, ceremonial / religious attire, and accessories. Basically, for Beta 3 & Beta 4, I simply went down the list of assets I have collected, so most of what's been added are just everyday clothes. In v4.0 Stable, I'll review what's still missing and seek out the specific pieces that the game still needs for its different building types, jobs, scenes and ethnicities. Also, I deliberately avoided jewellery and other accessories in Beta 3 & 4 because they must be rigged, morph-transfered and tagged a bit differently from normal clothes, so I leave them for v4.0 Stable to do all in one go for efficiency.
- Add all the logic to use all the new clothes for NPCs (which piece should go with which to avoid clipping, what to wear for which location, etc) will come in v4.0 Stable.
- Remove all the old clothes (which clip a lot) from the game files, along with some other assets no longer used, making sure to remove any references to these in the game code as to avoid crashes. This is to save space and keep the game's download size down. Obviously, during this overhaul, over 900 new clothes have been added so even with this clearing out of old assets, the final download size of v4.0 Stable will still be significantly higher than the v3.x versions, but still, it should be a couple hundreds mb smaller than the last update v4.0 Beta 4.
- A new slider in the Morphs section to "Counteract Vagina Deform". As you know, the vagina starts to deform if you use tons of morphs when creating your character, this has been minimized a lot in the Beta 1 update, but not 100% resolved. This new slider will do the trick for even the most heavily morphed character, so this should put this long-standing issue to rest finally. Special thanks to Mossrock for testing and helping me come up with this solution.
- Some improvements and refinements to the NPC randomization logic based on the community's feedback so far
- Checkbox next to each line in the Esc > NPC Distribution & Beauty Standards to completely exclude a certain body type / face preset from any new NPCs being generated from then on under any circumstances. For players wanting a world where absolutely everyone is hot perhaps.
- Bug fixes, stability improvements and performance optimizations. This update is called "v4.0 Stable" after all!
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 29 May

tmnchca

May 23, 2021
hero357159 and Ravenger6660, that was it. Thank you.

For my second question, and idea why the passTime(12, 24) function wouldn't work?

There isn't much code to paste here. It just doesn't pass time whenever I use it. Seems to work in other existing scenes I've examined.

tmnchca

May 23, 2021
Vinfamy, I just recently discovered LifePlay. You have really built something amazing here. Not just as an "adult" application, but a framework with enormous potential. Congratulations. Well done.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
hero357159 and Ravenger6660, that was it. Thank you.

For my second question, and idea why the passTime(12, 24) function wouldn't work?

There isn't much code to paste here. It just doesn't pass time whenever I use it. Seems to work in other existing scenes I've examined.
Found [LifePlay_4_0_Beta_4_64bit\Docs\Modding\Command_Functions]
///////
passTime(hours_min, hours_max)

USE:
Use to pass time during a scene.

TYPE: Command, Non-Ref
RETURNS: /
THEME: Time
COMPARE:

EXAMPLE:
While TimePassed < 3
__"The party continues ..."
__passTime(0.25, 1)
Endwhile
"The party ends."
//////////
I don't use passTime very often unless it is needed for a scene.
It works like Random(min, max)
Time jump can sometime go unnoticed.

How are you triggering it?
Is it by an Interaction?

Example:
ACTION_UNIQUEID: Force_time_pass
ACTION_NAME: Hours pass
WHERE: home
WHEN: 0 - 24
MINUTES: 1 - 5
TIMEOUT_MINUTES: 0
ALSO_TIMEOUT:
EFFECTS:
CONDITIONS:
MOVE_FIRST: true
SCENE_ALWAYS: Time_pass_scene <----- {Make sure name matches scene}
ANIMATION:
WHO:

tmnchca

May 23, 2021
Ravenger6660

Yeah. I saw the example in the docs. One thing I don't understand about it is the TimePassed variable that is used as a condition of the while loop is never defined or incremented in this example. Is this a system or pre-defined variable?

The scene I'm testing now is triggered by circumstance (actually by console for testing). I assigned it to be triggered by an action, but the same problem. According to the clock, the time/date is the same after the scene as it is before.

I noticed back in this thread that passTime() got removed at one point. I wonder if it got reintroduced or if it is vestigial.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes