Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Turn some or all of the beauty settings off, don't randomize unknown buildings when creating a game, and keep your camera fairly zoomed in and you should be fine. I was playing it on a 2500K and a 6970 until I upgraded before the rona.
This.
Also, there's an option on the settings, to change the style of graphics, instead of realistic, it looks more like 2D, or animation/cartoon 3D. It's actually pretty cool if you don't care about hyperrealism, and reduces the lag dramatically.

PanzerKorps

Jun 30, 2018
Turn some or all of the beauty settings off, don't randomize unknown buildings when creating a game, and keep your camera fairly zoomed in and you should be fine. I was playing it on a 2500K and a 6970 until I upgraded before the rona.
I appreciate it. Just trying to find games with highly customizable character creation that can run on the HP Pavillion 15 i5 1650. Something like AI Shoujo, Koikatsu, and ETC.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I appreciate it. Just trying to find games with highly customizable character creation that can run on the HP Pavillion 15 i5 1650. Something like AI Shoujo, Koikatsu, and ETC.
Try turning off PP and Shadow Quality first before turning off other things, use a small map like Central Bath or West New York and randomize unknown just to get a feel for what more you would need to turn off.

Simulation games are more processor intensive than graphics intensive you would only need a GTX 960 and the GTX 1650 slaughters it.
Ideally you would want an I5 9400F but that also depends if it's a laptop or desktop.

Last edited:

Mia Taco

Jun 7, 2017
Love this game ... it should be awesome tho if we had some public bathrooms rework, without that fucking curtains, and maybe some toilet stalls with gloryholes ... I really miss those in this game (it would be even more amazing if you doesn't know who is at the other side of the hole, only if the other person agrees to come to your stall or something hahaha) ... Also, an easy but needed thing you should do, is to set top and bottom tan lines independent, so any top can go with any bottom, and not only the complete set of each kind or just top or bottom.

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Please remove the sex speed limit or let everyone set it as they want
you just need to adjust characters stats to affect sex speed, increasing "likes rough" allows faster sex. Increasing characters stats for how much they like positions and increasing prone to orgasm will allow characters to reach climax faster.

BigDevil3435

Oct 28, 2017
you just need to adjust characters stats to affect sex speed, increasing "likes rough" allows faster sex. Increasing characters stats for how much they like positions and increasing prone to orgasm will allow characters to reach climax faster.
I wish this peak setting is optional

straydogg

May 9, 2017
As the game states at the start of the game "This is Free, Open Source, and Moddable Life Simulation RPG Game. so you make the game to your satisfaction, from scenes to rooms and so on, even how long or short sex scenes are moddable, to the fequencey of scenes, to sex preferences, what you can have in starting inventory, the scenes and rooms are samples, to show what and how to Mod them,:giggle:

Last edited:

GNFNNVCN

Mar 1, 2021
As the game states at the start of the game "This is Free, Open Source, and Moddable Life Simulation RPG Game. so you make the game to your satisfaction, from scenes to rooms and so on, even how long or short sex scenes are moddable, to the fequencey of scenes, to sex preferences, what you can have in starting inventory, the scenes and rooms are samples, to show what and how to Mod them,:giggle:
I WILL TELL U BUT NOT TODAY HAHAAHAHAH

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
I have couple NPC babies that won't get past age 0 and there in no option to interact with them. How can I interact with them? I change settings about child maturation rate but there's nothing change.

Dick Vain

Mar 15, 2021
I have couple NPC babies that won't get past age 0 and there in no option to interact with them. How can I interact with them? I change settings about child maturation rate but there's nothing change.
if you check the settings with the pregnancy term multiplier? the smaller that number the faster they grow (so 0.15 and lower will have them pop out kids in a matter of game days so 0.25ish if you want it fast without instant.)
the reverse when you do with the child growth speed. 3.0 will have them grow to adult age in a game day or three. so keep that around 1 or 0.8ish if you feel like interacting with the kid.

Reactions: Blackrockomega
Aug 8, 2017
If you want to quickly check if aging works, make sure you set child growth to 366+ so that their age in years will increase by at least one every midnight.

If you still aren't seeing any change, could you post it to the bugs channel on the discord? I think I remember seeing that happen in an older version, but I've lost that save.

Reactions: srg91
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy and child growth occur over realistic durations - 280 and 6570 (+- 4?) days respectively. For pregnancy, the game divides by the setting whereas it multiplies for child growth. (I have no idea why.) I have no idea how Blackrockomega got those experiences with those numbers, as when I've experimented .10 results in pregnancies almost a month long (28 days) and 183 results in children growing in about that long (36+-1) days.

Reactions: srg91

Dick Vain

Mar 15, 2021
Pregnancy and child growth occur over realistic durations - 280 and 6570 (+- 4?) days respectively. For pregnancy, the game divides by the setting whereas it multiplies for child growth. (I have no idea why.) I have no idea how Blackrockomega got those experiences with those numbers, as when I've experimented .10 results in pregnancies almost a month long (28 days) and 183 results in children growing in about that long (36+-1) days.
Yeah you're right. I should have read a bit more carefully to what I was quoting, but essentially I had asked myself the same question and a thread search gave some results. There was another post (EDIT: oddly enough it's yours! xD ) that basically said the magic number is 2190 for raising kids in a few days.

Here's some credit where it's due. Probably should have just lead with this LOL:

3.0 child growth will result in childhoods that last 6 in-game years. To get them to grow up in three days, you need to set it to 2190.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Lillith, The Lustful Succubus (+Custom Succubus Spell) by Medievalover

Lillith, The Lustful Succubus (Final).jpg

Hey, guys! Medievalover here. I'm happy to present to you my new custom preset: Lillith, The Lustful Succubus.
+ Succubus Spell (Action & Scene).

After a vampire, an android and an elf come to LifePlay (see my previous presets to understand), now it's time for the demons to show up! Lillith is the youngest daughter of the High Demon Lord, the most powerful demon of the Seven Hells. She earned the beauty of her mother, being the most beautiful succubus in the entire realm. She has incredible power but can't use half of it yet and now she was sent to the human world, the best place for a succubus to increase her power, by seducing humans and having a lot of sex!​
This demonic preset includes:
- Custom high-quality demon's skin and a gorgeous body (without clipping);
- Custom makeup, demon's ears and teeth.
- Custom tattoos: Designed by me, featuring a gothic style and realistic flame textures. They're placed on her face, body, and legs.
- Includes 5 flame tattoos separately for you as a gift! :)
- Optional: An entire customized
Succubus Spell (See link below!!!)

Succubus Spell
Spell & Actions Icon Project - Final Design.jpg

And to make this preset even more immersive and fun, I'm happy to present my fully customized mod called: Succubus Spell!
This mod is based on the "elven spell" but completely customized, featuring three actions and custom scenes:​

- No clothes: The name says it all! (similar to the elven spell but customized)
- Surreal Hornyness: Suddenly you're feeling an overwhelming desire to masturbate! (similar to the elven spell but customized)
- Irresistible Carnal Pleasure (Hot!): A new action completely made by me, with a unique scene, sexy dialogues, and after sex dialogues! It turns your body irresistible!

Note:
Since the game doesn't have a 'demon race', I had to use the elf as Lillith's race, so you'll see "use elven magic" when playing with her. You can ignore it and use only my spell or disable mine when not playing with her.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Succubus Spell (Optional):

Enjoy ❤

Screenshot_177.png Screenshot_178.png Screenshot_179.png Screenshot_181.png Screenshot_183.png Screenshot_184.png Screenshot_185.png Screenshot_186.png Screenshot_187.png Screenshot_190.png Screenshot_199.png Screenshot_208.png Screenshot_209.png Screenshot_211.png Screenshot_215.png

Last edited:

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
If you want to quickly check if aging works, make sure you set child growth to 366+ so that their age in years will increase by at least one every midnight.

If you still aren't seeing any change, could you post it to the bugs channel on the discord? I think I remember seeing that happen in an older version, but I've lost that save.
I have checked it already. I maximized that growth rate but there's no change.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes