akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
I have a Problem with Clothing, its constantly clipping / not morphing correctly. I tried disabling morphing in the Settings but it didnt do anything.
How do I fix this?

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
I have a Problem with Clothing, its constantly clipping / not morphing correctly. I tried disabling morphing in the Settings but it didnt do anything.
How do I fix this?
Aside from the clothing bug, all the NPCs lost their clothes aswell! They are all naked, no matter where I go! Any fix for this aswell?

Reactions: ReTama17

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Fukn AAA Fantastic job on the fix no clipping, of old clothes, or new clothes, and have played for an hour and a half give or take, no freezes or errors, Thank you, GREAT great job:love:

Reactions: vaaf

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Aside from the clothing bug, all the NPCs lost their clothes aswell! They are all naked, no matter where I go! Any fix for this aswell?
This is certainly a sign of total decline, go to the church with all NPC and pray one hour and then try to clothe them properly. :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True enough, you can say it at the court or to your landlord as well, LOL
Well it is in the scriptures, just most people have their own interpretation and shame of the human body is quite widespread since the Victorian era, so yeah some will be affronted anyway.

Reactions: jojorama

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well it is in the scriptures, just most people have their own interpretation and shame of the human body is quite widespread since the Victorian era, so yeah some will be affronted anyway.
Well, I am afraid I would be properly executed already in the times of William the Conqueror :D

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, are the placement bugs during the sex scenes going to be fixed too? Because it's a pain in the ass when he's in a furniture or half in the wall.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, are the placement bugs during the sex scenes going to be fixed too? Because it's a pain in the ass when he's in a furniture or half in the wall.
Remember you can always hold "shift" and move them with the arrows (while holding shift, you can also move them up and down with the mouse wheel).

Personally, it doesn't really bothers me, except on Theaters, were models get buried under the seats and you have no idea were they are (usually you can spot them by looking at the floating dialogs, but in there even the dialogs get buried).

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Silly question:

I just realized the 5 characters on the banner top-page are actually known people XD

But I don't knowwho the asian girl is? Emma and Leo yeah, I somewhat know who Rina is, Taylor is pretty much unknown here (but I've heard talks about her)... but I don't have the slightlest clue who Yu is.
Just curious!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there any mod that adds more tats? like the QOS, QOH, the one that the animal "very loving" people use that kind of things

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
Silly question:

I just realized the 5 characters on the banner top-page are actually known people XD

But I don't knowwho the asian girl is? Emma and Leo yeah, I somewhat know who Rina is, Taylor is pretty much unknown here (but I've heard talks about her)... but I don't have the slightlest clue who Yu is.
Just curious!
Almost certainly Liu Yifei.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
About creating a section for all character presets.... we always forget the LP Wiki...
You can add your presets here:

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
In future, if possible, a Map Editor (worldmap) can import/export the editing too. I would so much like to customize my city closer to the real one.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes