DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True enough, you can say it at the court or to your landlord as well, LOL
Well it is in the scriptures, just most people have their own interpretation and shame of the human body is quite widespread since the Victorian era, so yeah some will be affronted anyway.

Reactions: jojorama

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well it is in the scriptures, just most people have their own interpretation and shame of the human body is quite widespread since the Victorian era, so yeah some will be affronted anyway.
Well, I am afraid I would be properly executed already in the times of William the Conqueror :D

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, are the placement bugs during the sex scenes going to be fixed too? Because it's a pain in the ass when he's in a furniture or half in the wall.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, are the placement bugs during the sex scenes going to be fixed too? Because it's a pain in the ass when he's in a furniture or half in the wall.
Remember you can always hold "shift" and move them with the arrows (while holding shift, you can also move them up and down with the mouse wheel).

Personally, it doesn't really bothers me, except on Theaters, were models get buried under the seats and you have no idea were they are (usually you can spot them by looking at the floating dialogs, but in there even the dialogs get buried).

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Silly question:

I just realized the 5 characters on the banner top-page are actually known people XD

But I don't knowwho the asian girl is? Emma and Leo yeah, I somewhat know who Rina is, Taylor is pretty much unknown here (but I've heard talks about her)... but I don't have the slightlest clue who Yu is.
Just curious!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there any mod that adds more tats? like the QOS, QOH, the one that the animal "very loving" people use that kind of things

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
Silly question:

I just realized the 5 characters on the banner top-page are actually known people XD

But I don't knowwho the asian girl is? Emma and Leo yeah, I somewhat know who Rina is, Taylor is pretty much unknown here (but I've heard talks about her)... but I don't have the slightlest clue who Yu is.
Just curious!
Almost certainly Liu Yifei.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
About creating a section for all character presets.... we always forget the LP Wiki...
You can add your presets here:

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
In future, if possible, a Map Editor (worldmap) can import/export the editing too. I would so much like to customize my city closer to the real one.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
is there any mod that adds more tats? like the QOS, QOH, the one that the animal "very loving" people use that kind of things
If you're mildly handy with a graphic editor (Photoshop, Gimp, etc), you do your own tattoos.
They're basically .png files pasted on top of skins.
It's kinda tricky because you need to try them on until the fit correctly, but is not difficult, just tedious (ti'll you get practice)

I'm doing a bunch of them (as well as some "fun" skins), but right now I'm busy as heck with work to make a decent batch. The very first thing I plan to do with some free time, is start modding Lifeplay, and will upload everything.

Almost certainly Liu Yifei.
Ah yes, that's the name of the skin file.
Not a clue anyways, seems like an asian actress.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
All the NPC's seem to be the same looking even when I change them to overweight and the attractiveness down on the NPC Distribution settings I haven't seen one fat person yet lol. Anyone know why?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All the NPC's seem to be the same looking even when I change them to overweight and the attractiveness down on the NPC Distribution settings I haven't seen one fat person yet lol. Anyone know why?
You might have set up minimum attractiveness too high in settings if changed those.

For the tattoos, can you change their colors in game with an option as you can do with eye and hair color? Those brownish red ones or white do not always work. :)

Reactions: jackozwell1

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Unrelated comment:

I'm surprised at the relative low rating of the game.
But after reading some "reviews"... man, I wish there was some sort of minimal IQ test before someone letting do one.
Or at least more options to rate the ratings instead just "like", which only encourages trolls...

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Too bad, I thought it would finally work with the latest version, but again only fatal error.
Also with NickNo-dev /
LP-ModManager /launcher it doesn't find the installed game. where does it have to be installed?

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Is this better than Sims 4 modded ?
IMHO

It is a bit a of an unfair comparison as the Sims 4 was first a full fledged game, then the adult content came, so the overall experience (UI/UX, gameplay loop, interactions, etc), is still better in the Sims.

But when it comes to adult content, actual adult content with repercussions, kinks, storytelling, context. That is where this game beats the Sims easily.

A couple of thing I feel would benefit LP in this "race" is UI/UX (which at this point I think is a must), and the possibility of playing multiple characters (or having control over their actions to some extent).

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes