Xiv2

May 1, 2021
LifePlay works great with the 4.1 Update.
But what about the Glasses? They are nowhere to be found anymore.

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
IMHO

It is a bit a of an unfair comparison as the Sims 4 was first a full fledged game, then the adult content came, so the overall experience (UI/UX, gameplay loop, interactions, etc), is still better in the Sims.

But when it comes to adult content, actual adult content with repercussions, kinks, storytelling, context. That is where this game beats the Sims easily.

A couple of thing I feel would benefit LP in this "race" is UI/UX (which at this point I think is a must), and the possibility of playing multiple characters (or having control over their actions to some extent).
Thanks nicely explained.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
I cant find the NPCS that I create.for example wife or mom.i create a boss but how can I find work?

Dec 15, 2020
So I installed the home extensions mod and can see the other rooms such as the office and the living room, but whenever I go into them they are just empty rooms with boxes. Is there anything that can be done about this/is this meant to be it?

Also can you ever *see* your family in these rooms (without an event),, or?

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Most of the NTR content is locked behind the perversion and masochist stat, correct? Do both characters in a relationship have to have high perversion or only the controlled character? The module files are not so clear about which actor the files refer to.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I cant find the NPCS that I create.for example wife or mom.i create a boss but how can I find work?
You need to install nn_NPCManager mod from NickNo to achieve what you're looking for.
For Boss, find a job and then change your boss for an another preset. you will need to use nn_NPCManager mod to change body appearance.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Maybe about all sex actions in the game, but for other actions, they are behind fitness, intellect, attractiontoplayer, rapportwithplayer,...
I'm trying to decrease rapport and attraction to player for my character's girlfriend but it's staying at 98-100 for some reason. Difficulty is past the halfway mark so I don't understand why it's not decreasing.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I'm trying to decrease rapport and attraction to player for my character's girlfriend but it's staying at 98-100 for some reason. Difficulty is past the halfway mark so I don't understand why it's not decreasing.
Try with that mod: nn_NPCManager from NickNo
Or stop given her gift, to be with her, ignore her demands,... it's suppose to decrease by time

Reactions: Aquilez

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
So I installed the home extensions mod and can see the other rooms such as the office and the living room, but whenever I go into them they are just empty rooms with boxes. Is there anything that can be done about this/is this meant to be it?

Also can you ever *see* your family in these rooms (without an event),, or?

Some parts are not finished, like a lots of mods.
Because coding take time and modders like me are doing this in their free time.
Modders, do not receive anything in return, not even an update of new variables to allow us to improve our mods ... We code with a guide which is obsolete .... So ... ;)
But, I know NickNo wants to add new content to his mod (nn_HomeExpander), when he got time.

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
this game doesn't load with KDE linux computers O__O, linux port my ass O>O
Runs perfectly fine on Linux. I've tested 4.1 on both Manjaro with GNOME, and Debian with KDE Plasma, on two different machines.

It's a good idea to provide some information if you actually want to get help. "Doesn't load" isn't a lot to go on. What distro are you using? What's your hardware? If you have a nvidia card, are you using the proprietary drivers, or the nouveau drivers? Are you able to run any other 3D games on your machine? Try running the .sh from terminal, and paste the output in a spoiler here.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, for those still having crashes:

Delete your old saves!

Dev has made a lot of changes, and was clear about possible troubles with old saves on every release.
So, go to:
C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\LifePlay

and delete everything there.
Once in the game, the saves will still be listed: manually delete them too.

Inside the Lifeplay folder there's another save folder:
LifePlay\Content\Saves

Those are ok, they're just character data and don't involve clothing.
But to be on the safe side, do not use them, instead just copy-paste the body data onto the new character you're using (or want).

If you're doing it right, there's no crashes, game runs faster, there's no clipping clothes, and you can use as many mods you want without problems.

Reactions: srg91

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
You need to install nn_NPCManager mod from NickNo to achieve what you're looking for.
For Boss, find a job and then change your boss for an another preset. you will need to use nn_NPCManager mod to change body appearance.
I installed the npc manger.i can now put npc as different people like boss. Ex girlfriend. Etc
But I still can't search for people. It find the npc but it doesn't tell me where the npc is.
Help

Xiv2

May 1, 2021
I installed the npc manger.i can now put npc as different people like boss. Ex girlfriend. Etc
But I still can't search for people. It find the npc but it doesn't tell me where the npc is.
Help
Can it be, that what you are trying to Archive goes over what is possible "Ingame"?
It sound more like you are trying to create an Questmod from within the Game, what is doomed to fail i think.
At least done this way.

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
I'm having a bug where if I start a new Game, I instantly have over 4900,xx+ Perk Points? has anyone experienced anything similair?

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes