Jul 5, 2017

Download (64-bit):
- [/URL]

Download (32-bit):
- [/URL]

Download (Linux):
[/URL]

v1.11 Update Only:
(for those already with v1.10 or later. You cannot upgrade v1.9 or earlier with these, please use the full downloads above instead.)
-
-
[/URL]

Optional Map Downloads: (15 new maps for v1.11)
Due to the engine upgrade in v1.10, please redownload your maps if you previously downloaded maps for v1.9 or earlier.

Change Log:
- Tweak the skin, hair and eye shaders for more realistic characters
- Improve the game's subsurface scattering, to make skin look more realistic
- Add more details to the skin texture
- Add the 'Doctor' and 'Nurse' career paths
- 15 new maps: Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Zaragoza, Towne Lake, Annapolis, Salisbury, Ocean City, Agen, Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nice, Biarritz & Aachen. Keep your map requests coming!
- Reward the player for exploring the map and visiting more buildings with mood/ interpersonal bonus and your date getting bored of staying at the same place for too long
- Aging reflected in the player's appearance subtly (use the wait console command to test this easily)
- A few more NTR scenes, including 'forbidden' NTR
- Make the pregnancy body changes available for modding
- Improve the tutorials to make the game friendlier to beginners
- Tone down some common facial expressions
- The building type filter in the search menu will now also make all markers of this type persistent on the map
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How about anal?
The next time I'm making new sex animations, they will be anal, followed by femdom, followed by gangbang
Thing is: I'm currently holding off on making new animations as I know the current character meshes will need to be replaced sooner or later - and still no ETA from the guy making the new models.
How about this: if by the end of Nov there's still no new models in sight, I'll go ahead and make the animations so that we'll have some anal going before the end of 2018. Then when the new models come, I can convert the animations then.

Reactions: MaxVaron

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I did turn it on. And i do get the option, kind of. I cannot press it.
Maybe take her to a bar first.
I assume you're a male character attempting rape on a female NPC? Male-on-female is the only rape in the game so far due to lack of animations for other types of rape.

you must be -100 as in Dominant not submissive
less than zero is fine. no need to be exactly -100

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi Vinfamy the new game is good si the suggestion Impregnation party I suggested in this upgrade
the particular scene will have to wait till the next version. I didn't have enough time for this version to implement a system to invite specific party guests.
the female POV scenes and the incest NTR scenes are in there though

hawkwolf22

Jul 23, 2017
also in the Bar you can get away with rape by spiking the drink option if offered accept Victim doesnt remember after and still is in contact with you

hawkwolf22

Jul 23, 2017
the particular scene will have to wait till the next version. I didn't have enough time for this version to implement a system to invite specific party guests.
the female POV scenes and the incest NTR scenes are in there though
No Problem Mate so far its working out great also any chance of putting a diablo Supercar in buying a Car or a lamborghini

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
No Problem Mate so far its working out great also any chance of putting a diablo Supercar in buying a Car or a lamborghini
Easy enough, will add it to the buying car scene in the next version

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Ok. I gotta admit I'm into NTR for a long time but... what do you mean with 'forbidden' NTR?
'forbidden' is code for incest, 'aggressive' is code for rape. I phrased them like that to avoid Patreon's attention (only for my posts on there, not on here or in the game). Just forgot to 'uncensore' the words for the f95 change log.

Reactions: BlueSquare

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I'm curious, are there any plans for continuity/story development. For example I get a "My *family member* and I are in a relationship now." and later on I still get scenes like the Browing Chrome scene or the "Could they be attracted to me?" scenes.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Just waiting for the serial killer meat pie / kebab shop owner update, please don't disappoint.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes