xvi

Jun 3, 2018
One other request: can the expressions of the characters be toned down? The huge smiles look pretty creepy, cartoonish and make any character look ugly. I get than when a character is in the avatar window it may be hard to spot their expression, but I feel as though if the intensity of these expressions were about half it would look A LOT better.

Reactions: huhula

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Great game, I like the focus on freedom to try anything in gameplay over graphics. Obviously better graphics will be nice when possible.

I have a request to make the sex scenes more varied. Is it possible to add a stat or two for sex related attributes? Something like sexual experience 0-100 with 0 making the character a virgin opening up special events and changing how scenes unfold. Other characters may have a preference for how much or how little experience they would like a partner to have.

Another stat for male/trans characters could be endowment. I guess this should be somewhat linked to the physical appearance with 100 topping out at something realistic, where as larger than that is visual only and can be tweaked in appearance with no further effect on the stat. Again other characters interested in men/trans could have a stat for their preference. This is where it might get a bit complicated, but having these preferences generated in a realistic way based on other stats like sexual experience mentioned above (inexperienced prefer smaller or don't have a point of reference) and the submission/masochism stat. Perversion could work but for extremes (very large or very small) it could work either way.

I think things like this would open up a few more fetishes as well as making the outcome of sex varied which is what I find the game lacks. Right now the only variation is where and what situation you get to have sex in. If the outcome of the sex could vary with the partner being either more or less happy with how the sex went then it could open to door to some very interesting scenarios IMO. I think having to really work for sex in the game makes it a letdown when the reaction is always the same during and after. I like the idea of having a less desirable character really impress when it comes to sex, changing the dynamic of the relationship. Or even the opposite of a very desirable character failing to impress and even though they can get almost anyone needing to find the right person for them.

Hope this idea is interesting to others.
Agree with this post, a 100% pervert who is unfit, small penis, little sexual experience probably shouldn't be able to have rought sex

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Great game, I like the focus on freedom to try anything in gameplay over graphics. Obviously better graphics will be nice when possible.

I have a request to make the sex scenes more varied. Is it possible to add a stat or two for sex related attributes? Something like sexual experience 0-100 with 0 making the character a virgin opening up special events and changing how scenes unfold. Other characters may have a preference for how much or how little experience they would like a partner to have.

Another stat for male/trans characters could be endowment. I guess this should be somewhat linked to the physical appearance with 100 topping out at something realistic, where as larger than that is visual only and can be tweaked in appearance with no further effect on the stat. Again other characters interested in men/trans could have a stat for their preference. This is where it might get a bit complicated, but having these preferences generated in a realistic way based on other stats like sexual experience mentioned above (inexperienced prefer smaller or don't have a point of reference) and the submission/masochism stat. Perversion could work but for extremes (very large or very small) it could work either way.

I think things like this would open up a few more fetishes as well as making the outcome of sex varied which is what I find the game lacks. Right now the only variation is where and what situation you get to have sex in. If the outcome of the sex could vary with the partner being either more or less happy with how the sex went then it could open to door to some very interesting scenarios IMO. I think having to really work for sex in the game makes it a letdown when the reaction is always the same during and after. I like the idea of having a less desirable character really impress when it comes to sex, changing the dynamic of the relationship. Or even the opposite of a very desirable character failing to impress and even though they can get almost anyone needing to find the right person for them.

Hope this idea is interesting to others.
Thank you for the detailed suggestions.
Some sort of 'sex journal' that records your sexual experience will definitely be implemented at some point - this is useful for a lot of content types.
Endowment affecting sex scene erotica and other aspects of the game is also another I'm interested in
I probably won't have time to add these right away to v1.11, which is already a big update with both new content and graphic improvement. Perhaps these could be worked on in v1.12 or v1.13
I'll tone down the expressions a bit in the next version. Not hard to do.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
I don't know why, this new version hide to me the enable/disable painel in mods. I don't know when they are enabled or not.
Another thing, when i click to try rape the sister of the guy i hate, the scene don't start, nohing happens and i still in the map screen.
Any help?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I don't know why, this new version hide to me the enable/disable painel in mods. I don't know when they are enabled or not.
Another thing, when i click to try rape the sister of the guy i hate, the scene don't start, nohing happens and i still in the map screen.
Any help?
Ctrl + M or Esc > Mod Manager to open the mod manager
Your second sentence seems to suggest that the the rape module is currently disabled in your game

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Never had this problem in 1_8b but now im getting constant crashes. Lucky if I can get 15mins before it goes. Screen just freezes in no pattern, and the program just starts eating memory, around 20 mb every couple of seconds!

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Do you mean you want to write your own new incest scenes? Check the Docs for modding:

I phrased your suggestions in the plans as "- A few more NTR scenes, including 'forbidden' NTR" :)
Whats the 'forbidden NTR' content ,will anyone plz explain?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Never had this problem in 1_8b but now im getting constant crashes. Lucky if I can get 15mins before it goes. Screen just freezes in no pattern, and the program just starts eating memory, around 20 mb every couple of seconds!
Do you mean eating up more and more RAM or graphics card memory?
Can you send me your C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved folder?
Also, what's your system specs? Sounds like a memory leak, which noone else has reported experiencing before and is something I always pay extra attention to prevent.
Do you have Windows's SuperFetch disabled by any chance?

Whats the 'forbidden NTR' content ,will anyone plz explain?
'forbidden' means incest. 'aggressive' means non-consensual. I use these code words to not draw attention to myself from the Patreon's 'authorities' :) I copied the post from Patreon, but forgot to replace the word that's all.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Unfortunatly I deleted the save and restarted, but if it happens again I will upload. system ram not graphics, also one thing I thought was odd, graphics memory used was 0mb?? Tried this version about 5 times, and each time it crashed every 5 to 10 mins, each time I wiped all save data and restarted fresh. However this last time it hasnt crash once in about 4 hours playtime. Also not sure if this is know but I cant delete beards. I hit random face it gave me a beard tried turning it off but it just kept putting new beards on top of the old beards!
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, RAM 8.00 GB, GeForce GTX 970, Win 10
Also Last nights game went odd, it forced a set of unremovable underwear on me, that doesnt even come off during sex, there again that may be better than going work in a suit with a hard on sticking straight out, maybe add some "do your flys up" code!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Unfortunatly I deleted the save and restarted, but if it happens again I will upload. system ram not graphics, also one thing I thought was odd, graphics memory used was 0mb?? Tried this version about 5 times, and each time it crashed every 5 to 10 mins, each time I wiped all save data and restarted fresh. However this last time it hasnt crash once in about 4 hours playtime. Also not sure if this is know but I cant delete beards. I hit random face it gave me a beard tried turning it off but it just kept putting new beards on top of the old beards!
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, RAM 8.00 GB, GeForce GTX 970, Win 10
Also Last nights game went odd, it forced a set of unremovable underwear on me, that doesnt even come off during sex, there again that may be better than going work in a suit with a hard on sticking straight out, maybe add some "do your flys up" code!
The beard thing is a known issue. I've fixed it for the next version. The underwear thing I'll double-check
Make sure in your AMD Control Panel, you specify the game to use the correct graphic card. It seems to be using your RAM for graphics, which no doubt leads to memory leaks.

How can I have a child? I married with one woman but I couldn't get her pregnant.
Make sure you Ctrl + M and check that the pregnancy module is on
Then Esc > Edit Stat > make sure your fertility is not zero (increase it to 100 if you're impatient)
You can also Esc > Settings > turn on 'Pregnancy Notifications" that will explain why/ why not you impregnated someone

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The following maps have been done (mostly from requests) and will be available for v1.11 onwards:
  1. Madrid
  2. Valencia
  3. Seville
  4. Zaragoza
  5. Towne Lake
  6. Annapolis
  7. Salisbury
  8. Ocean City
  9. Agen
  10. Marseille
  11. Lyon
  12. Bordeaux
  13. Nice
  14. Biarritz
  15. Aachen
As mentioned in the previous post, from now on, each and every release of the game will come with 10-15 new maps. That way, most people who request maps will never have to wait for more than 2 weeks.

Keep your requests coming!

FYI @Pedritofalsete @GandiIV @Moist Goddess

Lythn

Jun 20, 2017
I am getting an error message : Couldn't start: "C:\......\binaries/win32/lifeplay-win32-shipping.exe" lifeplay CreateProcess() returned 5.

I tried reinstalling the game with a fresh dowload and the first download but it is the same message any suggestions?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I am getting an error message : Couldn't start: "C:\......\binaries/win32/lifeplay-win32-shipping.exe" lifeplay CreateProcess() returned 5.

I tried reinstalling the game with a fresh dowload and the first download but it is the same message any suggestions?
Sounds like your firewall / anti-virus is blocking the game. Check your AV and firewall software and make sure the game is marked as trusted by these

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Some of you may have experienced freezes in v1.10(.1). This can happen during the sugardaddy scene or just randomly after 10-15 min of gameplay. I'm glad to say I have identified the cause of this.
You won't even need a patch to fix this. Just go back in game, Esc > Customize NPC Distribution > Look into the right half of the screen, you'll find they're all a bunch of zeros. Change them to (these are the defaults, you can change them to whatever you want):
- Male: 0.45
- Female: 0.45
- Trans: (this should now change to 0.1)
- Interested in Opposite Sex: 0.9
- Interested in Same Sex: 0.2
- Interested in Transwoman: 0.2

Now Confirm > Save the game to any slot.

The issue should now be resolved. No more freezes.

What happened was the game tried to load your saved settings for NPC Distribution, it didn't find any so instead of just using the default values, it changes everything to zeros instead. This results in every NPC generated in game being asexual -> no-one is ever interested in your character. I'll make sure nothing turns to zero in the upcoming v1.11 this weekend, for now, following these instructions should resolve any freezes in v1.10(.1).

Special thanks to mallee for helping me test to find out the culprit.

FYI: @bumsy222 , @Lostlegends

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes