6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
You getting an animator for sex scenes? You really need one also need sex SFXs. Dialogue is awful.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm curious, are there any plans for continuity/story development. For example I get a "My *family member* and I are in a relationship now." and later on I still get scenes like the Browing Chrome scene or the "Could they be attracted to me?" scenes.
I just forgot to add conditions to exclude that scene from higher incest stat level, that's all. There's 500+ scenes in the game, easy to miss out on a condition here and there.
Btw, you're not actually in an official relationship with your incest partner yet if you still get that scene. Once your incest stat gets over 90, you'll randomly get a scene where you guys can be made official lovers, which can even lead to marriage afterwards

Just waiting for the serial killer meat pie / kebab shop owner update, please don't disappoint.
well, next update will be crime careers and starting your own business so :p you can do both I guess

sex scenes do not have sounds neither moans sounds
No sound at all in the game yet. I have too many other more important features that have been requested a lot I still have to implement first and there's only so many development hours per version with just me working part-time on the game. There's been like 3 people who suggested sound for the entire existence of LifePlay so far, so I just don't feel sound is that important to most players really.

@6DarkRaven9: Few experienced animators work for free these days you know ... Most of the SexLab / Sims animators (I know them quite well, being a LoversLab contributor) are now either retired or have their own Patreon / commission service to worry about - they can't just abandon their current income source to go off and work for me. Only when my Patreon reaches a decent budget level (it's $59 per month right now, animators wouldn't want to work for me for that), can I start thinking about hiring this and that person. So for the time being, it's me doing everything from coding, writing, animating, modeling, texturing, making maps, playtesting in whatever time I could find away from work. And I'm a coder by trade so my homemade animations and models won't be that good. If they're not good enough for your expectations, I'm sorry but that's the best I could do with the limited resources I have - one person working part-time can't replace a whole game studio just like that.
All sex dialogues are easily moddable

@upsux: Pretty sure Fleet Street is in the default Central London map (City of London area, i.e. the financial district of London). :p I used to intern at an office there a few years ago.
PS: yup, it's right there, quite close to the new game's spawn point even.
FleetStreet.jpg

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Can we expect some new "preg" scenes where you can find out if your partner's child is not yours or something like that anytime in the game? Also thanks for the update.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Can we expect some new "preg" scenes where you can find out if your partner's child is not yours or something like that anytime in the game? Also thanks for the update.
Can do. I added it to my Github to-do list, earmarked for v1.13 (v1.12 is already quite full of requests).

Reactions: Dnds

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Will the be a height scale for body soon...
It's a complicated thing. changing character heights and proportion mess up animations easily. You won't see this feature until the new models arrive at least. Even then, it's no guarantee.

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
It's a complicated thing. changing character heights and proportion mess up animations easily. You won't see this feature until the new models arrive at least. Even then, it's no guarantee.
Do you already know when those new character models will be implemented? IMO those are currently this games biggest issues, aside of some WiP QoL inconveniences.

Anyways, great work so far!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Do you already know when those new character models will be implemented? IMO those are currently this games biggest issues, aside of some WiP QoL inconveniences.

Anyways, great work so far!
I explained it here, basically it's out of my control:
This current v1.11 update is meant to be an 'intermediate graphical update' while we continue waiting for the new models

Reactions: Gabaw

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
To the dev: can you try remodeling the character system, perhaps get some readily available, but these are simply a no-go. So much time energy and dedication in this game engine, but needs severe polishing (deep cuts, like whole UI redesign from scratch, with some Ui-best practices reading in advance!)

Apr 7, 2018
Quick question - is there something preventing NTR from happening? Like an overlap with Netori or something because no matter what I can't get it to trigger. I was also wondering if there was any way to time skip using the console to say boost the age of your kid

lucas4321

Jul 10, 2017
Quick question - is there something preventing NTR from happening? Like an overlap with Netori or something because no matter what I can't get it to trigger. I was also wondering if there was any way to time skip using the console to say boost the age of your kid
I think you have to active it from menu. :D

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Most netorare events require high masochist/submissiveness and high perversion. If netori is triggering a lot, this means you probably have low or negative masochist (i.e. you're dominant, not submissive) - so the netorare events won't trigger under these conditions.
(I assume you already have the netorare module enabled of course in Ctrl+M)
Yes, there's the console, which be brought up by pressing ~# , the tilde button below your Esc button, or Insert
Then type wait {hours} , press Enter (for example: wait 8760 to skip time forward by a year)
You can also force-trigger netorare events using this console if you're impatient, just type in the scene's filename (without the lpscene extension). All the scene names for netorare can be found in {YourGameFolder}\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_NTR\scenes

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
can we speed up the sex scenes or only skip them? I don't want to skip them, but I don't want to take them several minutes either.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
can we speed up the sex scenes or only skip them? I don't want to skip them, but I don't want to take them several minutes either.
Yes of course, this has been a feature since the first release
Numpad + and Numpad - to increase the speed (by 0.25 each press I believe, x4 the default speed is the max if memory serves) and keep them constant
Hold your right mouse button and hover the mouse around fast or slow to manually animate and control the pace of thrusting

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi for some reason i cant find an option to move my spouse in with me after i got married.
It should have prompted to do that immediately after the wedding. Did it not?
In any case, just open the console (~# , tilde button under Esc, or Insert) and type in move_in_with_dating
(Don't worry, the scene is named like that, but it gives you options both ways). Then press Enter

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

- "Running your own business" career path
- Criminal career path
- Buy your own home and furniture
- Ability to pick specific NPCs in some applicable scenes (such as picking guests for your party)
- Some UI improvements, such as filtering contacts and actions
- A help menu for frequently asked questions
- ~10 more maps. Keep your requests coming!
- Bug fixes and other improvements

Estimated Release Date: 4 - 7 Oct

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes