Jul 6, 2021
"There's currently a really bad bug with pregnancy where if a person goes past term for whatever reason they can never give birth and will also hold up anyone else who is also pregnant from giving birth." and also when scene with birth must happen its just get skipped after choice.
Soo what can i do to dodge this in current version(i play with official mods)
I thought that was fixed a long time ago?

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
Question!

How can you manually setup polymerous relationship between NPC. Is that even possible?
kinda. You have to set it to a normal dating/spouse relationship, then trigger one of the poly scenes. there's no way to do that with the stock set NPC-NPC tool

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
kinda. You have to set it to a normal dating/spouse relationship, then trigger one of the poly scenes. there's no way to do that with the stock set NPC-NPC tool

Hmm.. sort of figured. The option of setting up the kinks would have been nice. There are of course loop holes, but that's a lot of RNG with load and save involved XD

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Any modders able to help debug a broken edited scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My opinion is to try use other counting method for 'choice' value:
Example:
at main question
0::"Accept"
1::"Refuse"

at sub question
10::"Accept2"
11::"Refuse2"

at subsub question
100::"Accept3"
101::"Refuse3"

And of coz must be modify the 'If' leads (If 0, If 10, If 100 and so on, or alternatively you can use the full 'If choice == 0' form, etc...). Anyway it's better overlookable, and help yourself a lot in debug.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Hmm does anyone which stat value trigger NTR scenarios? Tried messing with them for like an hour and got no scenes (m protag)

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
you need to enable the content in the mod list, start a game > esc > mod manager or CTRL+M

then enable all the mods you want, you can find more mod on the first page and scattered around this thread.
Not sure how up todate the first page is.

hanshass

May 3, 2017
is there a way to turn down poly couple frequency? seems almost like it's an inevitabilty for all couples to be poly given enough time

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
you can edit the scene files and change the timeout(xxx, yyy) in the bottom.

not all of the scenes has a timer and some are only 300

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
timeout(hours, sceneid1, sceneid2, ..., sceneidN)

USE:
Timeout these scenes for x hours so that they won't trigger again. The number of hours is adjusted by the scene frequency setting however.

300 should be 12.5 day, but maybe there are a ton of those scenes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

USE:
Timeout these scenes for x hours so that they won't trigger again. The number of hours is adjusted by the scene frequency setting however.

My impression is that timeout value is given in minutes.

Aug 8, 2017

USE:

Isn't timeout modified by the scene frequency setting? So 300 would default to being 300 hours, but could be as low as 30 (i.e. a bit over a day)

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes