Mar 20, 2019
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there's going to be a change/upgrade to the character models and/or character creator so we can create characters that are decently attractive? Also, has that issue been fixed where character's body parts clip through the clothes (I recall my character's pussy lips frequently sticking out the bottom of her pants, for example)?
From what I have seen the clipping has been fixed although I do get some really minor clipping.As for the character creation improvement I'm not sure if that has been talked about

Reactions: Zedire

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there's going to be a change/upgrade to the character models and/or character creator so we can create characters that are decently attractive? Also, has that issue been fixed where character's body parts clip through the clothes (I recall my character's pussy lips frequently sticking out the bottom of her pants, for example)?
Vinfamy made a post about fixing bugs not too long ago, so he's probably working on something that will come out in the next couple of releases.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 1394189

Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - -
Linux:
MEGA - -
Change Log:
- This update is dedicated to Se x Worker content
- At a brothel, any NPCs with the "Works here" text when you hover over them can now be hired (where you can let your current companion join in for a threesome as well), instead of still being treated as a potential John.
- Clicking on a "Works here" NPC at a brothel, you can now also select "Get introduced to a John" which will lead them to introduce you to a regular customer of theirs, initially for a threesome, but who will then become a regular for you as well.
- New "Check prostitution's legal status" you can take at any brothels, which is a way for the player to set whether such career can lead to arrests by cops in your current map. By default, it's legal and arrests are disabled.
- Aside from the risk of getting arrested by cops (based on your sneak stat), there's now also the risk of the Johns running away without paying you first (based on your fitness stat), the risks are much lower while getting Johns from brothels compared to getting them from the streets.
- Getting Johns from a brothel now involves having to give back a cut of your income back to the house, which balances out the reduced risk above.
- Running into a John who is your colleague at your office job can fast track you to become the office plaything
- Aside from running into colleagues, you now have a chance to run into anyone from your contacts as long as their perversion > 60, you can decide to turn them down or be professional. If they already have decent attraction to you, they're guaranteed to become a regular customer and have higher likelihood of eventually offering to become your sugar daddy (mama) / committed partner.
- When a returning John contacts you and you turn them down, you can then choose to permanently ignore and never see them again. There's also an option to do this for all your current Johns and retire from the se x industry and never be bothered by your existing Johns again (for example, if you're roleplaying someone who give up such career to start a family etc).
- New female pole dancing animation for the 'Strip' action in stripclubs
Well, now that's an interesting update!
There's a bit of everything, awesome!

(as well potential for mods!)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
fix the damn ui For the past three updates i have not had any menu's for the character editor and haven't been able to edit my character's status
Funny how people with problems in their ends, demand the dev to fix them...

You can easily edit characters to your liking. You can even set them as default standard of beauty, just look around how to.

Clothes clipping aren't an issue anymore since at least 4-5 updates ago.
At worst you'll see a bit here and there if you overdid proportions (insane tits and asses).
Maybe you're using an old version?

bogard85

Dec 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to make a futa character? it says I can make a shemale in the description of female but there is no male gentles to be chosen

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
hey! i absolutely love this game. this was probably asked before but are there mods for custom built characters, like famous characters from adult games from this forum or just models made by other people here

i already checked the celebs folder, not much use.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
You can easily edit characters to your liking. You can even set them as default standard of beauty, just look around how to.

Clothes clipping aren't an issue anymore since at least 4-5 updates ago.
At worst you'll see a bit here and there if you overdid proportions (insane tits and asses).
Maybe you're using an old version?
I know you can edit characters, but the parameters you could edit within last time I played (about half a year ago) were quite limited in terms of what's 'attractive' - as in, most characters end up looking only just 'okay', especially with the guys, and the hairstyles were pretty bad looking in general. Have they changed the hairstyle choices at all?

Glad to hear that the clothes clipping has been fixed though. :)

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
hey! i absolutely love this game. this was probably asked before but are there mods for custom built characters, like famous characters from adult games from this forum or just models made by other people here

i already checked the celebs folder, not much use.
Look under character presets
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-10-vinfamy.11321/page-467#post-6052157

the game also ahve some celebs build in, in the character creator just click the load icon and yiou get a list of presets

Reactions: R0y

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Not that much, in fact not really or I missed something!
Well, overall, I find most of these new events interesting.
The 4 or so last updates were pretty bland, with extremely simple content, aside of personally, not being interested.

This one has at least more complex mechanics, and aside of the thematics itself, it's good ground to make new mods, without havinf to write code from scratch.
What I mean is, it's interesting from the code/options point of view, not just the "whore" thematics.

(but, considering the whole " illegal/legal-arrested" things, maybe Ravager could find them useful for his Police mod, for example)

I know you can edit characters, but the parameters you could edit within last time I played (about half a year ago) were quite limited in terms of what's 'attractive' - as in, most characters end up looking only just 'okay', especially with the guys, and the hairstyles were pretty bad looking in general. Have they changed the hairstyle choices at all?

Glad to hear that the clothes clipping has been fixed though. :)
I see.
Well, parameter are relative lol!
You can basically give their features any shape, and it has been like that from quite a long time.
Now, being more specific... yeah, I think male models got new hair (sorry, I barely play with males). At least, the whole game had a huge update some time ago (a couple months?), that added lots of customization, at least for females (for sure).

Clipping shouldn't me much troubles since that big update.
At worst, if you make oversized parts, you'll see a bit of skin, which looks more like a little hole on the clothing rather than body poking out lol

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
This one has at least more complex mechanics, and aside of the thematics itself
Maybe for creating a character, yes.
it's good ground to make new mods, without havinf to write code from scratch.
No new functions have been added since 3.19.
What I mean is, it's interesting from the code/options point of view, not just the "whore" thematics.
Maybe to play, but not for modding, nothing new for modder.
(but, considering the whole " illegal/legal-arrested" things, maybe Ravager could find them useful for his Police mod, for example)
I did it inside the Remake, at least, a month ago. ;)
In the Remake you can get arrested for rape, public indecency, stealing, incest, robbery, murder, prostitution, bestiality and for selling drugs.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe for creating a character, yes.

No new functions have been added since 3.19.

Maybe to play, but not for modding, nothing new for modder.

I did it inside the Remake, at least, a month ago. ;)
In the Remake you can get arrested for rape, public indecency, stealing, incest, robbery, murder, prostitution, bestiality and for selling drugs.
Hum, it's kinda hard to explain what I mean, I'm an Argentinian, trying to speak english with a French! o_O
For example, for me, it's way better to have more events with ramifications, rather than a simple "scene when you can get caught".
In these new events, there are more ramifications, with characters going back and forth (aside of literally doing it lol), and more... connections. I can't code, but I can think around already coded scenes, and alter them to what I want. So, the more ramifications, the more options I get. :)

I will check your mod! Sounds awesome.

Now... what about the inverse?
If YOU are a cop, and find a relative, or YOU go to a strip club and find a co-worker or relative working there... that's what I mean with potential ;)
I have a fuckton of ideas, but I'm not a coder. So I depend on new updates with varied and more complex content to work around :whistle:

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
After a long time without playing this game, I decided to download it to see the new content, and it crashed my computer just after loading the 3D city.

Black screen, and no way to close the program... even the Ctrl+Alt+Del was unresponsive... I'm guessing my GPU reached a temperature too high, and the computer decided to shutdown the process in some way to protect itself.

Nalfein

Jul 21, 2018
Is there a command to use condoms on npc scenes ?
The only Thing i found was: If !wasCondomUsedDuringLastSex()

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
After a long time without playing this game, I decided to download it to see the new content, and it crashed my computer just after loading the 3D city.

Black screen, and no way to close the program... even the Ctrl+Alt+Del was unresponsive... I'm guessing my GPU reached a temperature too high, and the computer decided to shutdown the process in some way to protect itself.
Yes, the default setting are 'more than normal' FPS intensive.

After starting the game you should temporary start a new game with the 'Central Bath' map (This is the smallest map, this should run on weaker PCs too). Press Esc, go to Settings and set the graphic quality to the lowest (especially the PP quality and shadow quality must be slide to left).
Check in the new temporary game to see if the settings are acceptable for you. If it is, then you can try start a game with your desired map.

If the method above not working alternatively (at your own risk) search the config file with your user settings in 'C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini'.
Open with notepad and edit this two setting to zero:
sg.ShadowQuality=0
sg.PostProcessQuality=0

I hope it might be help.

Last edited:

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Yes, the default setting are 'more than normal' FPS intensive.

After starting the game you should temporary start a new game with the 'Central Bath' map (This is the smallest map, this should run on weaker PCs too). Press Esc, go to Settings and set the graphic quality to the lowest (especially the PP quality and shadow quality must be slide to left).
Check in the new temporary game to see if the settings are acceptable for you. If it is, then you can try start a game with your desired map.

If the method above not working alternatively (at your own risk) search the config file with your user settings in 'C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini'.
Open with notepad and edit this two setting to zero:
sg.ShadowQuality=0
sg.PostProcessQuality=0

I hope it might be help.

It did, thank you.

Anyways, the game isn't still for me...

Azazazel

Dec 27, 2017
"There's currently a really bad bug with pregnancy where if a person goes past term for whatever reason they can never give birth and will also hold up anyone else who is also pregnant from giving birth." and also when scene with birth must happen its just get skipped after choice.
Soo what can i do to dodge this in current version(i play with official mods)

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
"There's currently a really bad bug with pregnancy where if a person goes past term for whatever reason they can never give birth and will also hold up anyone else who is also pregnant from giving birth." and also when scene with birth must happen its just get skipped after choice.
Soo what can i do to dodge this in current version(i play with official mods)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-10-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

NPC_gives_birth_exrtra
start_Labour {Force a "pregnant companion" to give birth }

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes