Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is there any way to block random "hang out with me" events while player is doing his work? Because there is just too many interuptions once you have a large contacts list & good carma (even with event multiplier 1.0) =/

Reactions: Ninja of Death

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Raddeck - I tried to start a private conversation, but for some reason F95 will not let me.

Would love to contribute to a mod that I assume, many people have in their LPlauncher? and gets auto updated.

I kind of think this game should have a launcher that auto update the main game version. However, I digress.

My taste is not necessarily towards the overtly macabre. More I assume a version of Dolcett with more innuendos then pieces of people on display.

As an example:

Perhaps a dominant/sadistic boyfriend or girlfriend that might take you to this a little different butcher shop, where he/she points out to you how much debt he is in, and where the butcher is very and oddly interested in your diet and how much you exercise. :whistle:

I assume kind of where to start and kind of if I want to make a quest or a few events.

Me: Raddeck's LifePlay Mods collection | F95zone , just contribute to my mod. A mod for a mod, most of the time will not work after few updates...

Also, the game don't let us choose a store, to make a Kebab only meat store or else.

For serial killer, inside the Remake I began to introduce it, but I had to edit a lot of files ... to make it usable.

For people who wants to create new mod, create something who don't exist or contribute to existing mods. Modders will be glad of your helps and to ear your new ideas.

By helping us with contributions or reporting bugs, it help us to expand our mods and fixed what you don't like or doesn't work.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Raddeck - I tried to start a private conversation, but for some reason F95 will not let me.
Join my Discord

As an example:

Perhaps a dominant/sadistic boyfriend or girlfriend that might take you to this a little different butcher shop, where he/she points out to you how much debt he is in, and where the butcher is very and oddly interested in your diet and how much you exercise. :whistle:

I assume kind of where to start and kind of if I want to make a quest or a few events.
Not sure about decapitation ...

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Is there any way to block random "hang out with me" events while player is doing his work? Because there is just too many interuptions once you have a large contacts list & good carma (even with event multiplier 1.0) =/
I did some fixes to 'hang out scenes' in my mod a while ago. What I did was take the 'timeout command' at the end all of them and place a copy of them in the others. I also added an 'actor timeout command' so other NPCs have a chance to trigger scenes.

\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\companion

Reactions: R0y

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
Is it even netori if the victim wants it? Like what's the fun in stealing a girl who's with some uber beta cuck who's just pawning her off? The girl's practically single in that scenario anyway. Give us more angry wannabe alpha losers to get mad at us, not some betas who already know their place.
I suspect a large reason you don't see that is because getting caught just isn't what most folks are into.

The angry reaction I'm aware of is 'screw the both of you' and he leaves.Having the angry husband come home and give his cheating wife and her lover both barrels is an accurate reaction, but I don't see that being a popular mod.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I suspect a large reason you don't see that is because getting caught just isn't what most folks are into.

The angry reaction I'm aware of is 'screw the both of you' and he leaves.Having the angry husband come home and give his cheating wife and her lover both barrels is an accurate reaction, but I don't see that being a popular mod.
I do get what you're saying but tbh I think there could be some really funny scenarios that maybe should play out if you've got high enough domination or martial skill or maybe even money when that happens. Even the fairly lame scene that's in game right now when you get caught makes me giggle. Stealing a woman from an obligate beta just isn't fun imo though, it's like picking on nerds or taking candy from babies. Someone who thinks to much of themselves makes for a way more fun victim

Reactions: kuro95zone

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
More funny, wierd, ackward or imbarrasing scenes or event please :)
some one should mod light of my life in to life play.

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Is there a functions to get/set and where NPC's live?
Currently i only have the function to set a NPC to live with the player.

And can you setup a NPC familie so e.g. parents live and own a hourse together with X chieldred living in the same house?

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Reactions: kuro95zone

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
The MEGA link in that post still works. although the original has disappeared. The mod itself is scene edits like requesting certain scenes not show up as much or some having their conditions changed. So....each time Vinfamy changes or creates scenes I then edit them again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link is dead :(

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
410.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- -
Change Log:
- This update is dedicated to Se x Worker content
- At a brothel, any NPCs with the "Works here" text when you hover over them can now be hired (where you can let your current companion join in for a threesome as well), instead of still being treated as a potential John.
- Clicking on a "Works here" NPC at a brothel, you can now also select "Get introduced to a John" which will lead them to introduce you to a regular customer of theirs, initially for a threesome, but who will then become a regular for you as well.
- New "Check prostitution's legal status" you can take at any brothels, which is a way for the player to set whether such career can lead to arrests by cops in your current map. By default, it's legal and arrests are disabled.
- Aside from the risk of getting arrested by cops (based on your sneak stat), there's now also the risk of the Johns running away without paying you first (based on your fitness stat), the risks are much lower while getting Johns from brothels compared to getting them from the streets.
- Getting Johns from a brothel now involves having to give back a cut of your income back to the house, which balances out the reduced risk above.
- Running into a John who is your colleague at your office job can fast track you to become the office plaything
- Aside from running into colleagues, you now have a chance to run into anyone from your contacts as long as their perversion > 60, you can decide to turn them down or be professional. If they already have decent attraction to you, they're guaranteed to become a regular customer and have higher likelihood of eventually offering to become your sugar daddy (mama) / committed partner.
- When a returning John contacts you and you turn them down, you can then choose to permanently ignore and never see them again. There's also an option to do this for all your current Johns and retire from the se x industry and never be bothered by your existing Johns again (for example, if you're roleplaying someone who give up such career to start a family etc).
- New female pole dancing animation for the 'Strip' action in stripclubs

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
fix the damn ui For the past three updates i have not had any menu's for the character editor and haven't been able to edit my character's status

Last edited:
Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if there's going to be a change/upgrade to the character models and/or character creator so we can create characters that are decently attractive? Also, has that issue been fixed where character's body parts clip through the clothes (I recall my character's pussy lips frequently sticking out the bottom of her pants, for example)?

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
i have not done much on crime side, can you actually be arrested and put in jail with out the ability to just move out?
can you die? permanently? or do you just respawn felling much better :)

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
i have not done much on crime side, can you actually be arrested and put in jail with out the ability to just move out?
can you die? permanently? or do you just respawn felling much better :)
Yes you can be arrested and put in jail/prison.... where you're pretty much stuck until your sentence is up, use this time to raise your fitness and expect to get raped occasionally if NC mod is enabled.
Yes you can die....

Your Kharma can save you from both of those if it's high enough.

7Vaulter7

May 13, 2017
Is there a way to start the game with most npcs in a relationships? When a new game starts most npcs are single, and it takes time for the relationships to generate.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes