straydogg

May 9, 2017
Hi. I am new to this game and there are some things that I would like to change in the game, but I don't know how.

1.) How do I completely remove the sex descriptions? I think that is what they are called. They usually have a long paragraph of text and are located on the top right corner of the screen. I'd like to remove them completely because I don't need or want them.

2.) Is there a way to meet custom age females on the Old-Young dating app? If so, how do I do that? I'd like to change the ages and appearances of the females to be slightly younger. I'm always stuck with 18 year olds that look like they could be 25 years old. Or is there another mod that will get me younger looking females with custom ages? If so, can you tell me what it is here or send me a private message?

3.) Is there a way to change the controls? I want W and S to move the camera up and down, and for the mouse wheel to zoom in and out.

4.) Can I make the female get wet more quickly, even after she got off? I hate not being able to pick up the speed because she is still dry.

5.) How can I prevent the female from requesting another position? I would prefer not to get those type of prompts.

6.) A lot of the time, my male anatomy will poke through a female's stomach not necessarily because of the size but because of the angle. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you in advance.
1, LifePlay, Content, Modules, vin_Base, Descriptions, remove the file inside. also in TF file in vin_Base. 2, Actor = Actor2.generatePersonTemporaryMatchRace(bodybuilder) or your own preset charactor 18 is the lowest, cuz anything else is illegal in most countries, 3, dont Know, 4, set sex stats in vin_Base so the default is more and the min is not at 0, found in vin_Base, Stats, Sex Preference, 5, in game go to Settings, and at the very bottom is a box that when checked, will stop the position change, you command it instead. 6, Shift, Page up or Page Down use to set angle or it used to work not so sure if it still does, any Scene with generatePersonTemporary(bodybuilder_F), can be set with custom presets just make sure it has a _M or _F after it ie mygirl_F or male_M and in meet random file in vin_Base has two files one is pop and the other is pop1 it populates the shops churches and so on, 5 in one file and 3 in the other that you can put Presets in the Actor = generatePersonTemporary(yourpreset_F or _M), OH and your Welcome In Advance

KravenCastle

Jan 3, 2021
Hi, I have three unrelated questions. I'm fairly new to the game, as well as the site, but I've caught on quickly with modding and basic stat modification. However, I'm having trouble elsewhere.

1. Is there a way to change the default color/complexion of NPCs? I've adjusted the race color tones for all of the presets, but can't quite find or figure out how to modify so that it becomes the default experience.

2. When I apply texture to a character, it disappears once I return to Contacts, or upon relaunching.

I noticed that someone else had this issue, and the suggestion was to make sure there were no spaces or odd characters in the filename. There are none, but the problem still remains. Am I not doing something correctly? For example, I downloaded Medievalover's vampire texture (which I love), but it keeps disappearing for me. I've enabled and properly placed, as directed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-9-vinfamy.11321/post-5472282

3. Lastly, the NPCs often appear nude upon entering a building or room; especially in workplace environments (non club). Is it possible to change this from occurring so frequently? If so, how?

Thanks to anyone who can be helpful with any of questions!

Jul 6, 2021
That doesn't say it works for karma. All the one it says, if not using the mods mentioned, are ones you can already edit in base game.

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Does the custom maps need to be updated with each new version, the map im using is missing the streets but all buildings ands trees are still there.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
How long do pregnancy normally last for in the game?
that depends on how long you have set it in your settings,when you start a game,you push on esc then go to settings and there you can change alot of things including how long or short you want your pregnancy( the best is after changing save game and restart)

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
How come most npc's look like they haven't eaten anything in years? It wasn't like that before

jabberwockyjon

Aug 6, 2021
I've been editing the clothes/outfits files to get only sexy clothing. It's taking some serious time. I just have to be careful or clothes that are called for that don't exist end up giving me naked characters. Which is good...to a point.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Been playing this game for a couple of weeks and started working on some mods. I think I'm getting the hang of it. But have some questions if anyone can help.

When you change the background, how do you prevent your character from sitting on a chair. I've tried using Player.show() with various values but nothing seems to work 100% of the time. And how do I make a character from sitting on a specific chair? For example, I want to create a scene with the player, a doctor and a patient. I want the patient to be in the patient chair. I can usually get that to happen by doing something like:

setBackground(hospital)
Patient = generatePersonTemporary()
Patient.show(0,-19,60)
Patient.animate(health)

unless another character sat on that chair first (usually it's my Player). Or sometimes the Patient decides to sit somewhere else. It's very frustrating because it works about half the time but not always. Is there a better way to do this?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
How come most npc's look like they haven't eaten anything in years? It wasn't like that before
Yeah, check the 'NPC distribution & Beauty Standards' and fine tune the bodytypes. Fat bodytypes have 0 values by default. And I suggest set lower average female attractiveness (default is 75) and game will be more realistic. Not every new PC will be like a photomodel, and hasn't high stats in this way.

Pan2323

Dec 15, 2017
anybody know how to get rid of that scene where they say something about hearing some sound and you can search for source or ignore

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes