Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
Yeah my ui doesn't work at all, like i can't edit my character's stats, or even access the body types to edit my character guess i'm still waiting till the 5.0 update

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it even netori if the victim wants it? Like what's the fun in stealing a girl who's with some uber beta cuck who's just pawning her off? The girl's practically single in that scenario anyway. Give us more angry wannabe alpha losers to get mad at us, not some betas who already know their place.

Jul 6, 2021
I would think a cuck is one who doesn't even mind/get mad - or even gets turned on by it. I hate the term though as it has of late been used for anyone to the left of Benito Mussolini.

Reactions: Villenia

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I would think a cuck is one who doesn't even mind/get mad - or even gets turned on by it. I hate the term though as it has of late been used for anyone to the left of Benito Mussolini.
The one dude who gets strung up upside down naked next to his mistress and he isn't even into cuckplay. For shame.

lfforumvr

May 14, 2017
Hi all,

Is there a guide of how to add 3d objects and/or enhance the clothing? It would be great if someone can add a chastity device that can be worn from penis bearing humans and then we can create different scenarios based on that!

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Who do you mean with x,y,z in Actor.show(x,y,z)?
Docu says the parameter is a positionel number from 0-6
A little explanation about the positioning:

All rooms have dimensions, X and Y are horizontal Z are vertical.
X and Y ranges are mostly (mean in a default bedrooms) -40 to + 40, while Z are 0 to 1500
You can read this values if enter the "Edit bedroom" option.
Here load your desired room, and pick a new object like a 'beanbag'.
With shift+movementkeys you can move object within the space horizontally and (with shift+mousewheel) vertically.
Right side you can read the XYZ values of the object position, what can use in Actor.show(X, Y, Z) positioning.
(Of coz after all you don't need save the room but you must load back your normal bedroom)

Example:
You wanna show someone relatively left of the default camera position
Actor.show(-30, 0, 0)
After that you wanna change this position. The actor should go (walk) right side (opposite) of the room
Actor.show(30, 0, 0)
(If it is a too big range, possibly the character are teleporting there without any walk animation)

If you wanna use a (interactable) furniture in the room, you must direct the character there
In room are a chair at (0, 20, 60) coordinate so (60 is the default floor level of rooms)
Player.show(0, 21, 0) // will move close to object and - if you lucky and the AI recognise the chair - the actor will sit down there. Advised to be use the 'animate' command after the positioning, because if AI pick a random animation and the scene go dizzy (like actor will be move forward to one of the interactable object and execute the related animation there, mean if are a yogamat in the close range the actor possibly lay down there). Above scenario's Z value can be 0 (zero) because the caracter automatically placed on the closest object: the floor. (Sometimes you can see if some characters falling through the floor, this probably caused a wrong positioning of the character or the dense placing of the various objects where it's stuck)

Objects have heights so it's tricky because the precise displaying requiring the vertical positioning too.
There is a bed at (0, -20, 60)
Actor.show(0, -20, 120) //Z is 60 floor level + 60 the bed height
Actor.animate(dance)
The actor will be dancing (up)on the bed.

All animation and position change (mean walk) needs time to execute, so wisely put dialogs between the commands, to slow down the (real) player clicking.
For example:
Actor.show(-30, 0, 0)
Actor.animate() //turn off any random animation
Actor(posing)::"Hi, i'm here at the left."
Actor()::"I will go right of the room..." //gain time to play posing anim
Actor.show(30, 0, 0)
Actor()::"Now I start moving tho the right..." //gain time to walking
Actor()::"I need time to walk there..." //gain more time to walking
Actor()::"I'm almost there..." //gain more time to walking to be sure
Actor.animate(dance)
Actor()::"Yes, I did it!" //showing if it's reached there
Actor(posing)::"See ya later!"
"<Actor.name> is start vanishing..." //gain time to play posing anim
Actor.hide()

The camera positioning and the 'sexatpoint' commands have similar positioning method.
cameraMove(-39, -39, 900) //go cam position to corner of the room and up a littlebit
cameraFocus(0, 0, 500) //turn cam to look at the center of the room
sexatpoint(0, 0, 60) //the next 'sex' or 'sexnoaffair' command will be placed to center of the room and at the floor

I hope this little explanation can help understand 'how it works'.

Last edited:

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
How long do pregnancy normally last for in the game?
Until birth?

joke a side, 280 days is the default. but it can be altered in the settings.
while you are at it, you can also alter chield growth rate so they come in to the game sooner

Last edited:

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Icebird, thank you, much appriciated :)

Is there better documentation out there other then the what is in the standard package, seems like some of you atleast have more info.

So far i only have the documentations and what i can see others have done in their scenes

May 13, 2017
Hello everybody,
I've played this game a while ago and had a mod (i believe) that lets you create aditional characters when you start a new game. you could set their appearance, stats, etc. and their relation to you. I've been scanning all the mods i could find but none seems to fit the description. does anybody know the name or where to get it?

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Icebird, thank you, much appriciated :)

Is there better documentation out there other then the what is in the standard package, seems like some of you atleast have more info.

So far i only have the documentations and what i can see others have done in their scenes
I learn about what I know come from practicing, testing, and analysing the newly released scenes. Some of us are asking about to update the docs, but (all respect to him, but) the Dev didn't hear this. This will later lead to no one going to do newer or better mods, and the current line of updates and changes gets a way boring.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude how can I buy or rent a house? I tried everything there is no house in the map. Please someone help me I'm new

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Once you are on your selected Map a Tip will appear in the top left of the Screen, telling you to find a Home, and to Press "R" to do that.
it doesn't tell me this. It tells me to play chess, get a massage...etc don't know how to rent or buy a house

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
it doesn't tell me this. It tells me to play chess, get a massage...etc don't know how to rent or buy a house
you could just click on a apartment and ask for a viewing or click on any building and then edit the building to be an apartment.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes