cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Hi is it possible to add more characters to your current game and add them as your relatives, neighbours etc Or do you need to start a new game and add them that way? Thanks.

purplepirate

Jan 10, 2021
Hi is it possible to add more characters to your current game and add them as your relatives, neighbours etc Or do you need to start a new game and add them that way? Thanks.
Press 'P' to open up the character menu. In the middle column you will see 'Add NPC' and 'Add Relative'. Once you click that a random NPC or random relative will be generated. Click there name, and on the rightside column there will be options to 'Edit Appearance', and 'Edit Stats'. Then finally in the top right of that same screen with the character selected you will see either the Relative's relation (brother, sister, etc) or acquaintance. Click here to select there specific relation.

Reactions: cougs

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Press 'P' to open up the character menu. In the middle column you will see 'Add NPC' and 'Add Relative'. Once you click that a random NPC or random relative will be generated. Click there name, and on the rightside column there will be options to 'Edit Appearance', and 'Edit Stats'. Then finally in the top right of that same screen with the character selected you will see either the Relative's relation (brother, sister, etc) or acquaintance. Click here to select there specific relation.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
A question for anyone that may know - How many NPCs can the MC kncok up before it takes away from the first one knocked up and makes the most recent one pregnant?
i have 30 pregnant 10 to birth on the same day, and no problems, thats with just the game as it is downloaded, no mods added, or lewdpatch, 7 just gave birth same day, no bugs,

Le Red

May 9, 2017
Hello, is it possible to auto a sex scene ? Like if I click on "Let NPC decide" I don't want to everytime click 'Y' or chose anything. For example in voyeur scene I find it more realistic that the player don't chose any position and the scene just play itself.

Mcdri

Apr 11, 2021
A very good game under development and give credits to the producers of the game, keep up with the good work. With the time I spent on the game I would like some improvements because I see this problem that whenever you change the location to a different city, there are no apartments to rent. Again with the pregnancy growth it's the same even though you give birth to triplets.

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
In regards to no apartments, You can alter the settigns for the map so it has more or less commecial, entertainment, houseing aaaaand, forgot the 4th so i will just go with spaceports, more spaceports

edit::
this is done by click ESC > Select City > Randomize Unknown Building
Change the values to your liking
click a city or reset current city (not entirely sure what happens here in regards to game progress, save first)

Last edited:

GxG

Aug 11, 2018
When I try to start the game it says that it was an error, what can I do to fix that ?

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Is anyone else getting random new twin sister/brother NPC since 4.8?

to be fair i have a shit ton of mods activated but mostly use my own, that do not add new characters.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Guys, is there a way to own more than one house?
No. You can rent or buy one apartment, you can use your dating GF's/BF's home, you can take ownership of various business. If you use proper mod (like homeexpander) you can build rooms. That's it.

ihutch

May 29, 2017
Is anyone else getting random new twin sister/brother NPC since 4.8?

to be fair i have a shit ton of mods activated but mostly use my own, that do not add new characters.
No i cant say i have experience this problem.

I have not created any mod (yet) .... but i had with 4.x (think 4.5) to 4.7 and issue with a randomly occuring Girlfriend ... (identified by age as my MC does not date or have lovers over a certain age

Only Girlfriends who age naturally are allowed to be over a certain age and in a relationship with my MC

However i think i figured it out ....

• Lack of understanding when joining an NPC polyamorous relationship between two NPCs (mechanics)

evilll23

Mar 19, 2019
except for some graphics issues game seems promising. Keep going and imho you should pay some attention to graphics anyway game is great and quite enjoyable to play

redman7771red17

Jan 13, 2018
The sex position preferences are a bit screwed. Everyone will absolutely hate oral or prostitution Johns will hate anal but will request it anyways as the only option.
This should be looked at. Maybe an option to disable these preferences so people don't have to keep fooling with the text files to find work arounds.

ihutch

May 29, 2017
The sex position preferences are a bit screwed. Everyone will absolutely hate oral or prostitution Johns will hate anal but will request it anyways as the only option.
This should be looked at. Maybe an option to disable these preferences so people don't have to keep fooling with the text files to find work arounds.

This something i would like to see worked on as well ....

You have Scenes which refer to "Sexual Training " based on how much sexual experience exists between , NPC and MC ...

It would be nice to see this actually having a purpose in which during the scene you can either raise or lower the MC or NPCs prefereces for sex positions ...

Unless there is a mod or other content which i have missed that already has this function

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
After a couple years tinkering with Sims 4 modding, the fact this whole game is on the backs of one developer is damn impressive. Well done!

Is there a way to get organically (i.e. social media, asking) more information about an NPC (or any mods out there), like their occupation, where they live, gauge attraction/rapport/stats, etc.?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes