Jul 17, 2018
I was turned into a vampire. Is there anyway to turn back into a human? Also, it would be nice if every save file could have their own settings. For example, if I play as a male character, I want more female NPCs, and if I play as a female character, I want more male NPCs, but I have to change the NPC distribution every time I switch saves.

Reactions: srg91

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I was turned into a vampire. Is there anyway to turn back into a human?
Sadly no.
I did try, but once you go vampire you stay vampire until the end of an empire.

It does seem to fit the theme of vampire thou.

PS. Listen it is hard to try rhyme the word vampire while trying the to pull a 'once you go black' joke.

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
I see people talking about character creation/editing with detailed options like changing facial features, penis size and stuff. Where are those options? All I see in character creator/editor are a few options for skin and hair and a category for personal, morphs and gender and more detailed stuff is limited to randomizer buttons. Am I missing something? Like do I need to activate these menus somewhere? Or is this from older builds? Or is it mods?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I see people talking about character creation/editing with detailed options like changing facial features, penis size and stuff. Where are those options? All I see in character creator/editor are a few options for skin and hair and a category for personal, morphs and gender and more detailed stuff is limited to randomizer buttons. Am I missing something? Like do I need to activate these menus somewhere? Or is this from older builds? Or is it mods?
Switch over to detailed mode while accessing the Morph section of the character menu. Switch through the tabs there, If you really want to knock yourself out switch until you get to the All tab.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gaesesagai

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
Switch over to detailed mode while accessing the Morph section of the character menu. Switch through the tabs there, If you really want to knock yourself out switch until you get to the All tab.
Oh wow. I did indeed completely missed that...

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Waaat, more details

This is Bob, Bob was drop on the floor as a child. Bob was DROPPED A LOT on the floor as a child
bob.png

... also Plum Size :):)...

The ackward and wierd shit you can make is just hilarious. so thanks to Vinfamy and all the modders out there.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
wanna break the default bodies? and change 90% of the female npcs into almost fashion models? found this out by accident, First create ur charactor, if you want her skinny, set to your tastes on how skinny u want, go to set scale in npc create, to what have u i had it at 0.73, Only the X SCALE change, any other the Y, and Z id seriousely would leave alone at 1.0, it aint pretty,:eek:, fux up the poses, save you skinny minny to charactor creation, then go into Presets and change ALL, of the female bodies to the same X SCALE, copy and paste works faster, shut down game, go to the preset that is saved outside of modules, change the name so it does not use the same name each time it regenerates, change the name to have_F added to it. clear and start a new game, remove all saved npcs from BOTH SAVED PLACES, the one ine liveplay and the Users one also, Start a NEW complete game, and pic yur babe the custom one, and play, the bodies should be skinnier, AND the SCALE X is back to 1.0 for all three X,Y,Z but they now look like the real skinny fashion models ALL the time, didnt touch the male bodies and the poses work just fine, any ways i just got tired of having to change each one individually, or not:giggle: oh and do the Quest females also as doing the female presets to the new X SCALE number also, now i can play the game and not spend 60% of the time redoing the npcs

straydogg

May 9, 2017
OH and Grims Home Assesment, Excellent I HIGHLY recommend this mod it has 0 and i mean 0, bugs in it and it helps with management of ur Npcs, with effortless ease,and it puts the name to the home owner right there for u and even into the hotkeys square thus eliminating going to charactor creation to go see some one NOW you just look for the named home on the map instead, freeing up more time u dont have to bounce menus all the time, also it frees up yur create char list for new npcs, FUKN brilliant, i now spend more time on just the map now then any where else, about 85% of the time not leaving the map area. Ive had 92 homes with npcs in them, and NOT one bug in the lot, so if u want to play more and not just menu bounce, as i said HIGHLY reconmend.(y)

cougs

Sep 18, 2019
Just started playing this game and the charater is trying to find a cheap place to live but he decided to go to a coffee shop, after he eats and drinks there isnt a option to exit the shop?

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
The same can be said to probably every game on here made in UE. Kinda makes you think if its really the engine's fault or the developers' why their games are so poorly unoptimized
Unreal Engine was built around commercial studios with dozens or hundreds of devs. It leaves pretty much all of the optimization up to you. Unity does a fair bit of it on it's own, and is made with single-devs/small teams in mind. Unreal's got excellent documentation, though, leading it to be the one that everyone learns.

Except there's only so much the Documentation can do when you have to start going through reams of blueprints looking for the one that's being leaky with RAM...

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
It is puzzling you guys have problems ruining this game as I have no problem at all and it runs like a bat out of hell. Loads fast, maxed out graphics so when you claim the game is not optimized you are wrong! Unreal engine is number one! The rest, not even close.
I've looked at the source code. Oh it most definately IS unoptimized. But Vinfamy is one man.

Thing is, when you've got a 1700x, 16GB of RAM, and a 5700XT, even a Dumpster Fire like ARK Surival Evolved (also unreal engine) runs at 60fps on high....

StrikeFX

Dec 21, 2020
Just started playing this game and the charater is trying to find a cheap place to live but he decided to go to a coffee shop, after he eats and drinks there isnt a option to exit the shop?
click on the map in the lower right, you'll pull the world map back up and can travel somewhere else.

Also, it'd be curious if there's a 'set day/month/year' function. or a setbirthday function, starting on Jan 1st all the time is a touch annoying. didn't see one in the mod docs

Reactions: cougs
Nov 26, 2018
sounds like you are in hte starting room, you need to buy or lease a house, then you can furnish it.

houses are a bit limited atm, you will always be in the bedroom but there are other rooms
Somewhow i managed to do it right after posting. Sorry for late answer but it really seemed that when I made a cocktail (not kidding) it was suddenly white and I could build 2 rooms, cocktail, sleep, 2 rooms and then finish the last I think.
Pretty strange but maybe it had something to do with passing time like 1 or 2 days or so or taking an action like make a cocktail. I don't know though because it was greyed out all the time I believe but since I play with a lot of mods maybe there was something wrong. Not sure.
I knew there were other rooms but of course they looked always empty. Thanks for wanting to help though, much appreciated.

Reactions: kuro95zone

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Another scene rewrite, this one is an alternative version of the vampire_invades scene.
In my version, choosing to propose sex will result in a scene where both partners are willing and afterwards satisfied and say goodbye happily after exchanging contacts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: srg91 and straydogg

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
A question for anyone that may know - How many NPCs can the MC kncok up before it takes away from the first one knocked up and makes the most recent one pregnant?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes