Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The modding docs could use an update. There's several functions that aren't documented at all including one (two?) that was just added in the latest update, as well as several that had additional parameters added all the way back in 3.19 but documentation was never updated for them

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91 and Icebird

Deadmeataru

Feb 24, 2020
are there any plans to include more black hairstyles like Cornrows and Afros and so on?
or at least a mod for that?
maybe possibly the option to have Hijabs?
can't speak to the hairstyles but Hijabs are already in game. in fact I've engaged in epic battles with "Change Clothes" after a lingerie shoot where I get one and game insists on putting it back on me after every single scene despite my removing it every single time. If I wanted to play a bald female I would have generated my MC that way in the 1st place.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Someone know what is the function of the sliders in the clothing screen?
No idea what they're supposed to do, but they only appear if you have the "Allow Home Dye" setting enabled. It's possible it was a transparency slider or something that worked on the old clothing before the 4.0 update

Reactions: Icebird

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
The modding docs could use an update. There's several functions that aren't documented at all including one (two?) that was just added in the latest update, as well as several that had additional parameters added all the way back in 3.19 but documentation was never updated for them
Yeah, the updating of the docs folder should be a priority.

Reactions: Icebird and srg91

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
the AI in this game still need some improvement though, the selection of scenes are so bad.
It always occurs to me that the characters are flowing or though the walls

Reactions: srg91

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Which mod lets you become a vampire like what file exactly I love vampires and werewolves
If you're trying to start the game as a vampire. When in the Character Creation Screen look for Load Presets in the top left and look for the vampire preset.
Start a new TF (transformation) game from the main menu (spoiler: no wherewolves in game atm)
That gives the game an alternate gender bender start.

Xjoker4

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any way i can make it so NPC spawn quicker? half the time im seeing empty space with names. sorry kinda new to this game.

marcusvm

Nov 17, 2017
Guys, could anyone help me with a question.

I'm trying to put characters created by me in the game, like NPC's, nowadays, I manually add each one of them, through the contact list, and then I block them, so they act like npc. (I meet them in the game and etc.)

but let's say one day I have more than 400 characters created, and I want to add them in a new clean save.
If I rename the created characters to xx.lpcharacter and put them all into a save folder, will they show up in the game, normally as if I added them manually?

I'm asking because using the "unlock all npcs" button they don't show up in the contact list, only the ones I created manually appear.

I appreciate if anyone knows. (y)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Curious to know, with pregnancy speed set at 3.0, how long does it take for the pregnancy to start to show? And when you do find out, are you able to tell the partner you were with that you're pregnant and they give a reaction?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Guys, could anyone help me with a question.

I'm trying to put characters created by me in the game, like NPC's, nowadays, I manually add each one of them, through the contact list, and then I block them, so they act like npc. (I meet them in the game and etc.)

but let's say one day I have more than 400 characters created, and I want to add them in a new clean save.
If I rename the created characters to xx.lpcharacter and put them all into a save folder, will they show up in the game, normally as if I added them manually?

I'm asking because using the "unlock all npcs" button they don't show up in the contact list, only the ones I created manually appear.

I appreciate if anyone knows. (y)
Adding characters to the game by dropping the lpcharacter files into the save folder won't work. If you want a way of mass importing characters you've created when you start a new game then you'd have to create a scene script to do it which you would manually call, and you'd have to modify it whenever you want to add a new character to it. Essentially you would need to write a scene with a bunch of generatePerson(lpcharacter) calls.

Curious to know, with pregnancy speed set at 3.0, how long does it take for the pregnancy to start to show? And when you do find out, are you able to tell the partner you were with that you're pregnant and they give a reaction?
I don't know how long it normally takes for pregnancy to start showing, but if your plan is to make pregnancy quicker then you don't want to increase the number. You want to lower it instead since it's a multiplier. So if a pregnancy normally takes 9 months in game, with a multiplier value of 3 you're making pregnancy now take 27 months.

Reactions: marcusvm

marcusvm

Nov 17, 2017
Adding characters to the game by dropping the lpcharacter files into the save folder won't work. If you want a way of mass importing characters you've created when you start a new game then you'd have to create a scene script to do it which you would manually call, and you'd have to modify it whenever you want to add a new character to it. Essentially you would need to write a scene with a bunch of generatePerson(lpcharacter) calls.
Ahhh, ok then!! thank you very much for the explanation (y)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017

I don't know how long it normally takes for pregnancy to start showing, but if your plan is to make pregnancy quicker then you don't want to increase the number. You want to lower it instead since it's a multiplier. So if a pregnancy normally takes 9 months in game, with a multiplier value of 3 you're making pregnancy now take 27 months.
..I did not realize that, thanks! It wasn't properly explained (for me at least), so thanks!

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
You made pregnancy x3 longer, that is longer than an Elephant's.
Normal pregnancy is about 288 days by setting pregnancy speed to
0.025 = 7 days until birth,
0.05 = 14 days,
0.0125 = 3 days

Now Child growth is better with high number, about 360 = 1 year per day for child until they reach 18 or older

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes