Jul 5, 2017
48.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - - -
Linux:
- - -

Change Log:
- Children born from in-game pregnancies will now have their eventual race and appearance generated by mixing both their biological parents' races and appearances, making it sometimes appear obvious if some interracial cheating / NTR / sperm donor was involved
- Your female significant others can now give birth to twins and triplets too (whether biologically yours or nor), not exclusive to female player characters anymore
- Intercourse while using condoms now temporarily lowers 'prone to orgas m' and making climax harder to reach, which might actually be a good thing if you have very high 'prone to orgas m' (i.e. premature ejaculation) and trying to please someone hard to please. This also makes the choice between pills and condoms more meaningful.
- Chance of impregnation if the guy comes outside but then proceeds to pick a vaginal position unprotected with 'leftovers' still on his dick within a short time. To make sure never to accidentally trigger this, simply 'clean it up' after coming with a BJ (or anything non-vaginal really) until the orgas m meter reaches at least 15 before doing vaginal again
- Discovering you're pregnant while not in any committed relationship causes rapport loss with very conservative family members and colleagues (i.e. if their perversion is lower than 15). This will happen more if you use one of the optional maps set in religious countries, where NPCs' average perversion is low.
- Fix an issue where your children sometimes end up looking way older than 18 once they reach adulthood. They will now actually look like young adults at 18.
- Prevent the pregnancy notification to display ridiculous info like 'XYZ has been pregnant for 400 days' which is prone to happen if the Pregnancy Duration Multiplier is set very low.
- Fix the fatal error crash some people have been experiencing since the last update (i.e. the Old-Young released on 8 Aug)
(Just a reminder since part of this update improves on the appearances of children born from in-game pregnancies: you don't have to play your save for 18 in-game years to see them become full NPCs - there's an Esc > Settings option for "Child Growth Speed" to make time pass very quickly for them)

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
The Last "Updates" were more Like Upgrades of Existing Features
I love the Game and this Amazing work but i would love to see New Features just Something new ^^

Reactions: srg91

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
The Last "Updates" were more Like Upgrades of Existing Features
I love the Game and this Amazing work but i would love to see New Features just Something new ^^
I'd rather see more bugfixes than new scenes or new features

Reactions: srg91

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
What do you need help with?
I have no idea what three of these packages refer to.
The formatting of your post is quite confusing.

vin_NonConsensual.zip = //////////////////NonConsensual/////

vin_Corruption.zip = ???

dbcaf_nudity_matters.zip = //////////////////Nudity Matters\\\\\\\\\\\\

sb_BetterPregnancy.zip = ???

vin_Pregnancy.zip = //////////////////Pregnancy//////

Police.zip = //////////////////POLICE JOB MOD////////

= //////////////////Incest/////

vin_Base.zip = //////////////////Base////////

Ravenger_Scenes.zip = ???

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
- Chance of impregnation if the guy comes outside but then proceeds to pick a vaginal position unprotected with 'leftovers' still on his dick within a short time. To make sure never to accidentally trigger this, simply 'clean it up' after coming with a BJ (or anything non-vaginal really) until the orgas m meter reaches at least 15 before doing vaginal again
Hehe.

btw I would still like it if you would remove or tone down the "dryness" of a woman post-orgasm.
It makes no sense at all.
A man I can understand, the gear has to get ready again. But a woman does not work that way.

Also a nitpick: There should be a separate thickness option for the penis. All you can really do is length and "size" which is length with a bit of thickness but mostly length.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Hopefully, there's more story content added soon. It's what makes this game stand out compared to similar games like adult modded Sims 3/4.

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
think i am going to wait till update 5.0 this time around like i did for 4.0 mainly because i'm looking forward to what 5.0 will bring.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Since Update "today" i have went to work then popped around afterwards bars, teeth whitening.... Just a normal day when a few people started appearing naked "more than normal" and a few had arms and legs completely straight :rolleyes: like they froze mid jumping jack...:) some naked some not... Humm anyone else having this issue?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I have no idea what three of these packages refer to.
The formatting of your post is quite confusing.

vin_NonConsensual.zip = //////////////////NonConsensual/////

vin_Corruption.zip = ???

dbcaf_nudity_matters.zip = //////////////////Nudity Matters\\\\\\\\\\\\

sb_BetterPregnancy.zip = ???

vin_Pregnancy.zip = //////////////////Pregnancy//////

Police.zip = //////////////////POLICE JOB MOD////////

= //////////////////Incest/////

vin_Base.zip = //////////////////Base////////

Ravenger_Scenes.zip = ???
You have two options.
1. Just download the the Ravenger_Scenes.zip and place it in LifePlay\Content\Modules to get all scene I created/changed, Don't forget to activate in "mod manager" in game setting.

2. Replace/merge corresponding folders if you don't want everything. Note: Will require reloading mods for every update.

Police and Ravenger6660_House Parties are independent files that can be placed in LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes.

Note: " sb_BetterPregnancy.zip " is an old mod that sexybastardo made, but that is still needed for his other mods. I just stripped down most of the obsolete stuff.

//////////////////Example////////
Everything under this tells you what is in the mod

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
are there any plans to include more black hairstyles like Cornrows and Afros and so on?
or at least a mod for that?
maybe possibly the option to have Hijabs?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes