Jul 6, 2021
Yeah, you have to make child growth higher. Nobody is going to play 18 years worth of game time + 9 months of pregnancy + time to get pregnant.

Reactions: Roseys

rux

Dec 17, 2017
This may have been answered somewhere, but with almost 500 pages of comments it's a little tough to figure out where to start.

My question is: does anyone know how to play as a vampire race? I've been able to make myself an orc, but I can't figure out how to start as a vampire and waiting around for one to bite me is damn near impossible short of overpopulating the world with vampires.

Jul 6, 2021
Also setting the age setting lower than 18 (and not older than maybe 45 so not getting the oldies for maximum.) Like 14-16. Unfortunately under 18 it resets the stats to default every day.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
How do I buy clothes for and dress NPCs?
Call the Contacts menu and right bottom are the "Add to NPC Inventory" and the "Remove from NPC Inventory" button.
Beware if you add a cloth one of the npc it seems he/she try wear all the time what you added.

Last edited:

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
This may have been answered somewhere, but with almost 500 pages of comments it's a little tough to figure out where to start.

My question is: does anyone know how to play as a vampire race? I've been able to make myself an orc, but I can't figure out how to start as a vampire and waiting around for one to bite me is damn near impossible short of overpopulating the world with vampires.
you can start a game as a vampire, just change race in the character creator
And if you scroll a little up to post 9903 then Ravenger6660 has your answer

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Guys, could anyone help me with a question.

I'm trying to put characters created by me in the game, like NPC's, nowadays, I manually add each one of them, through the contact list, and then I block them, so they act like npc. (I meet them in the game and etc.)

but let's say one day I have more than 400 characters created, and I want to add them in a new clean save.
If I rename the created characters to xx.lpcharacter and put them all into a save folder, will they show up in the game, normally as if I added them manually?

I'm asking because using the "unlock all npcs" button they don't show up in the contact list, only the ones I created manually appear.

I appreciate if anyone knows. (y)
go to vin_Base, Scenes, meet random, and in there, is 2 files one is pop and pop1, where it says Generate Person Temperary, write the type of the npc inside the brackets, ie Actor = generatePersonTemporary(common2_F)or what ever you name the npc file, it gives you eight places to add your own npcs, 5 in one 3 in the other, these two files populate the rooms and businesses the majority of body types seems to come the briget and micheal files, as of the 4.0 base the Presets dont get reconized, any more, or they dont in my game, and when the bodies where ie bodybuilder_F or bodybuilder, its now its like FMB Bodybuilder, and it is built into micheal and briget files, so the game will reconize the FBM Bodybuilder first before the bodybuilder_Mor_F, cuz of the new clothes,

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Why is this still tagged "rape" etc. if that content was removed to fit Patreon's ToS?
because it is Moddable and Open source, and you can make scenes yourself that are non consenting (rape), as with the beasttiality, Incest and so on.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
go to vin_Base, Scenes, meet random, and in there, is 2 files one is pop and pop1, where it says Generate Person Temperary, write the type of the npc inside the brackets, ie Actor = generatePersonTemporary(common2_F)or what ever you name the npc file, it gives you eight places to add your own npcs, 5 in one 3 in the other, these two files populate the rooms and businesses the majority of body types seems to come the briget and micheal files, as of the 4.0 base the Presets dont get reconized, any more, or they dont in my game, and when the bodies where ie bodybuilder_F or bodybuilder, its now its like FMB Bodybuilder, and it is built into micheal and briget files, so the game will reconize the FBM Bodybuilder first before the bodybuilder_Mor_F, cuz of the new clothes,
you also might be able to make a pop3 and 4 if you clone the two pop files, dont know if it would work, cant see why not, it just would mean more npcs in each place,

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Nice, Fkn luv it, pregancy finally works as it should,with multipule pregs too, and AI has improved considerably, with just downloading the game as is, no lewdpatcher, or any other mods, the game runs excellently, have encountered no bugs, Thanks, and Great job:giggle:

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
Kind of hard to read through nearly 500 pages.

How do I figure out where my apartment is? I can't find a simple 'go home' option.
The MyHome title seems to dissapper from time to time, best to remember where it is or have a shop close by.

Did you find the answer to your other question

marcusvm

Nov 17, 2017
I'll try this when I'm home, thank you!! (y)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Anybody here particularly good at making celeb lookalikes (ideally without texture imports, but either way works) and willing to take requests/commissions?

Reactions: Ninja of Death
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes