kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
anybody know how to get rid of that scene where they say something about hearing some sound and you can search for source or ignore
if you hover the mouse over the emergency break button you can see which scene it is, then delete/rename/remove the file(s) associated

Reactions: knurd

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Quick question... When creating your own scene is there anyway to generate a temporary person however have them older as in elderly? I know how to generate a random person and make them permanent however I don't know if I can guarantee that they're a specific age (elderly in my case).

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Been playing this game for a couple of weeks and started working on some mods. I think I'm getting the hang of it. But have some questions if anyone can help.

When you change the background, how do you prevent your character from sitting on a chair. I've tried using Player.show() with various values but nothing seems to work 100% of the time. And how do I make a character from sitting on a specific chair? For example, I want to create a scene with the player, a doctor and a patient. I want the patient to be in the patient chair. I can usually get that to happen by doing something like:

setBackground(hospital)
Patient = generatePersonTemporary()
Patient.show(0,-19,60)
Patient.animate(health)

unless another character sat on that chair first (usually it's my Player). Or sometimes the Patient decides to sit somewhere else. It's very frustrating because it works about half the time but not always. Is there a better way to do this?
With my rudimentary experience modding the game, I get the feeling you'd need to create a custom clinic or maybe just a custom examination room to do what you're asking. I've run into a lot of characters spawning in right where my character is and as far as I can tell, it's just part of the pathing. Maybe someone else can give you a better solution, but that's all I can think of for now.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Quick question... When creating your own scene is there anyway to generate a temporary person however have them older as in elderly? I know how to generate a random person and make them permanent however I don't know if I can guarantee that they're a specific age (elderly in my case).
Check 'LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\age_groups\'
then EG 'actor = generatePersonTemporary(sixties)'
or generate normaly
and 'Actor.age = 77'
or 'Actor.loadPreset(seventies_plus)'
or 'Actor.blendPreset(seventies_plus)'
etc

Reactions: Satyr90

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Check 'LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\age_groups\'
then EG 'actor = generatePersonTemporary(sixties)'
or generate normaly
and 'Actor.age = 77'
or 'Actor.loadPreset(seventies_plus)'
or 'Actor.blendPreset(seventies_plus)'
etc
Hi!

There is an other mostly working method without using age group presets.
As I expected the 'NPC Distri & Beauty Standards', also 'the random NPC generator' use two attribute to make a character appearance: the age and the attractiveness.

If you set age (and optionally attractivenes) after the person generator, and after that using the face-, hair- and sexy randomizer command like this:

Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
Actor:age => Random(70, 80)
Actor:attractiveness => Random(10, 30) //optional
Actor.randomizeFace() //face should be wrinkled and old
Actor.randomizeHairs() //bodyhair and hair should be grey or white
Actor.randomizeSexy() //breasts and ass should be shaggy

Also can use .randomizeRace() but before any randomizeX command to have correct effect (this one is changing the skin color, eye shapes and the nose to adjust the racial features. (This command almost useless and rarely appear in scripts)

Last edited:

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Hi!

There is an other mostly working method without using age group presets.
As I expected the 'NPC Distri & Beauty Standards', also 'the random NPC generator' use two attribute to make a character appearance: the age and the attractiveness.

If you set age (and optionally attractivenes) after the person generator, and after that using the face-, hair- and sexy randomizer command like this:

Actor = generatePersonTemporary()
Actor:age => Random(70, 80)
Actor:attractiveness => Random(10, 30) //optional
Actor.randomizeFace() //face should be wrinkled and old
Actor.randomizeHairs() //bodyhair and hair should be grey or white
Actor.randomizeSexy() //breasts and ass should be shaggy

Also can use .randomizeRace() but before any randomizeX command to have correct effect (this one is changing the skin color, eye shapes and the nose to adjust the racial features. (This command almost useless and rarely appear in scripts)
It was 10 mins before I went sleep! , but yes thats why I put ' and Actor.age = 77' although it was formated wrong lol. The idea is to give someone the info so they can look it up and solve a problem themselves.
Personaly I have made my own group of presets and code, that I now blend through and combine. These include height/weight/age/attractiveness these will filterd through aplying mostly the same filters to whole family groups through my 'family tree' mod. This then generates entire npc families with similar looks. I have had some very 'odd' results with randomize.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I've been editing the clothes/outfits files to get only sexy clothing. It's taking some serious time. I just have to be careful or clothes that are called for that don't exist end up giving me naked characters. Which is good...to a point.
Interesting.
What exactly are you modding?
Textures for example, or attributte bonuses?

Apr 28, 2020
2 questions.
One is how easy to make it so when you creampie a women that will make it so it's still wet after she orgasm so you don't have to deal with the "if under 20 she's too dry to fuck fast"?
Two is make it so multiple characters can't occupy the same spot.

cces4r

May 21, 2020
is it possible for a male (player) character to impregnate a female pet (dog or horse) and have them give birth to your child?

jabberwockyjon

Aug 6, 2021
Interesting.
What exactly are you modding?
Textures for example, or attributte bonuses?
I'm just editing some text files. Clothes4, outfits_F, outfits_f_sports, outfits_f_work. The Clothes4 seems to be the whole list of everything, while the outfits reference clothes on that list. In LifePlay\Content\Modules

If I knew how to open the game in Unreal, I'd probably start digging around further.

I also revised things so I don't get fired for going to work naked. I'm always naked in the game!

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
when creating a scene.... Is there anyway to set a generate a person then set them to a family relationship with the player? So could I create a scene where I both create and introduce a relative to the Player (like mother, father, brother, sister, ect)? Or do I have to create the relative first then put them into the scene?

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
when creating a scene.... Is there anyway to set a generate a person then set them to a family relationship with the player? So could I create a scene where I both create and introduce a relative to the Player (like mother, father, brother, sister, ect)? Or do I have to create the relative first then put them into the scene?
It's not specific like you're asking, and I've never personally used the command, but to create a relative (likely sibling) you would type:

Actor = Player.generateRelativeMatchRace()

You could further customize the generated person with a While function, so something like this (assuming your character is straight and male):

While !Player.isInterestedIn(Actor)
Endwhile

That will generate a woman. You would remove the exclamation point if you want to generate a man. Edit: F95 doesn't preserve spacing and I'm too lazy to figure out if there is a code text box I can create. There is supposed to be four spaces before the Actor = Player.generateRelativeMatchRace() command in between the While function.

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
It's not specific like you're asking, and I've never personally used the command, but to create a relative (likely sibling) you would type:

You could further customize the generated person with a While function, so something like this (assuming your character is straight and male):

While !Player.isInterestedIn(Actor)
Endwhile

That will generate a woman. You would remove the exclamation point if you want to generate a man. Edit: F95 doesn't preserve spacing and I'm too lazy to figure out if there is a code text box I can create. There is supposed to be four spaces before the Actor = Player.generateRelativeMatchRace() command in between the While function.
I'm familiar with the command you gave however I wanted to use a specific character that I created and introduce them into a scene then set it to a family relationship with the player... unfortunately I don't know how... I know how to set an NPC relationship I just didn't know if there was some command for the player as well.

edit: I'm thinking just making the scene with all the NPC relationships set then at the end exchanging contacts to allow the player to manually change the relationship themselves. That's the only workaround I can think of.

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Firstly, let's first talk about v4.13 (8 October), which is planned to focus entirely on bug fixes as the bugs have admittedly been pilling up a bit since the conclusion of the v4.0 overhaul back in May:
Between now and 4 October (i.e. a whole month), please report any bugs currently in the game on the 's bugs channel so that they can be fixed in v4.13. Please provide as much detail as possible (i.e. exactly how to trigger this bug) because usually the biggest challenge to fixing a bug is actually reproducing it on my end. No need to check if your bug has already been reported before by someone else, cause such repetition gives me an idea of how common a bug is + giving more info to go on to reproduce the bug on my end.
Secondly, the results for the Kinks of the Month poll for September are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total)
  • At Work 50 + 34 = 84
  • Missionary (paul Ince...) 33 + 26 = 59
  • Trans 29 + 20 = 49
  • Interracial 23 + 25 = 48
  • Group Sex 23 + 17 = 40
  • BDSM 21 + 13 = 34
  • Netorare (you're the cuck) 22 + 11 = 33
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) 19 + 11 = 30
  • Tentacles 19 + 10 = 29
  • Elves, Orcs and Vampires 20 + 9 = 29
  • Transformation 17 + 9 = 26
  • Watersports 16 + 7 = 23
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) 11 + 10 = 21
  • Vore 12 + 6 = 18
  • Gay 10 + 6 = 16
  • Foot Fetish 6 + 5 = 11
  • Lesbian 7 + 3 = 10
  • Scat 4 + 4 = 8
  • Toys 4 + 3 = 7
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism 5 + 1 = 6
Accordingly:
- At Work will be the focus of v4.11 (ETA: 18 September). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from today to 11 September. If you wonder why such a vanilla thing like missionary wins a kink poll, I suspect this has more to do with some third-party modder promising to add something to their mod if missionary wins, but this modder isn't affiliated with me in any way of course.
- Missionary (paul Ince...) will be the focus of v4.12 (ETA: 28 September). The community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 14 Sep to 21 Sep.
This way, each KotM update has one week for the community to brainstorm ideas for, and another week between the brainstorm's conclusion and the release date for me to actually work on these ideas and add to the game.
From this month onwards, I decided to increase the exclusion period from future polls for each winning kink from 2 months to 3 months to allow for more variety (meaning even the most popular kink can only win max once every 4 months, or 3 times a year). Both kinks will then be excluded from the polls for October, November & December, allowing others to have a go.
Some kinks probably still aren't popular enough to win even with the new 3-month exclusion rule. Some of them will get some love instead in certain first update of each month (specifically, v4.16 - 8 Nov and v4.19 - 8 Dec) like what I did with Old-Young last month for example. Also, don't forget the game is moddable so if your kink is very niche and you're impatient, you can try making a mod for it yourself or asking around in the modding channels if any active modder is interested in your kink (maybe even a collaboration where you write the ideas and the scene texts, the modder codes).

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I'm familiar with the command you gave however I wanted to use a specific character that I created and introduce them into a scene then set it to a family relationship with the player... unfortunately I don't know how... I know how to set an NPC relationship I just didn't know if there was some command for the player as well.

edit: I'm thinking just making the scene with all the NPC relationships set then at the end exchanging contacts to allow the player to manually change the relationship themselves. That's the only workaround I can think of.
Read the explanations in the "addNpcRelationship.txt" under the LifePlay\Docs\Modding\ folder.

From there:
Jack:: "Have you met my brother, Jason?"
addNpcRelationship(Siblings, Jack, Jason)
"A few days later ... in a seperate scene perhaps"
Jack:: "Here's my sister, Natalie."
addNPCRelationship(Siblings, Jack, Natalie)
"The game will now also recognize Jason and Natalie as siblings."

Counter this you can use the removeNpcRelationship command.

If you need concrete ingame sample look in this new LP4.9 scenes under LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_OldYoung\Scenes\: friend_younger.lpscene; friend_older.lpscene

Also if you want pick existing relative npc you can call with this commands: getRelative() and getRelativeExcept()

There is a mod too to handle relations and more: the NickNo's NPC manager (nn_NPCManager).

Last edited:

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Not asking
Just waiting for the serial killer meat pie / kebab shop owner update, please don't disappoint.
Whom actually 'ownes' the meat shop part? Who can give permission to use that resource?

If one wanted to make a mod with a special type of meat shops? And events? *low expectations to none expectations*

If someone could help me get started so I just could write a few events to the *special* meat shop? If I had an working mod folder to tinker with?

We will see if I get started on my own. :)

kuro95zone

Jul 8, 2021
your mode is a weeeee bit over the top for my taste...

but just copy any of the mod in the modules folder or just make a folder in the modules folder and go from there

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes