GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Is there an icon to move to desktop? Have to keep loading it from folder and cannot find any saved games to delete from PC. So looks like ill have to delete game and start all over again. Any solutions?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
GoofyScooby

Your answer is a bit misleading as you wrote it in my copied text instead of adding it below. :sneaky:

I am aware that I can compile outfits and save and load them myself. But it's about the automatic outfit selection, because it randomly selects items with the appropriate tag (office, sport, etc.).
What I mean is that I put together two or three outfits for the office and the system then only selects from the saved outfits but not from the complete inventory.

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
I lost the pet stores and vets-getting a lil frustrated-seems like a great game but it seems i spend more time trying to set things up and starting over than playing-how do i get the pets back in?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
I lost the pet stores and vets-getting a lil frustrated-seems like a great game but it seems i spend more time trying to set things up and starting over than playing-how do i get the pets back in?
1) any building on the map has an option to make it one of your favorites on it's drop down menu, which makes it much easier to find and revisit later as it's name is permanently highlighted.

2) You also have to option to add and edit any pet you wish at anytime via the People menu (Hit P).

Language514

Aug 25, 2018
If a pregnant woman who lives with you gives birth, the child is 0 yo, if a woman who does not live with you gives birth, the child is 18 yo. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended.

Jul 6, 2021
I don't see much more possible. I'd rather see the ability to edit living room, bathroom and kitchen. And actually eat in the kitchen, not the bedroom. I mean WTF? Who takes their meals to their bedroom to eat? And have everyone in the household eat then.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I don't see much more possible. I'd rather see the ability to edit living room, bathroom and kitchen. And actually eat in the kitchen, not the bedroom. I mean WTF? Who takes their meals to their bedroom to eat? And have everyone in the household eat then.
You can edit the other rooms the same way you edit the bedroom, except you load the existing preset for those rooms, make your changes, save the preset with the same name as the original room, and then replace the original in vin_base/World.

As for eating in the kitchen, I'm currently working on a mod that makes not only the rest of the house accessible, but also adds rooms to other buildings in the game as well to fill in gaps where rooms should be, like your own bedroom at the fraternity so you're not sleeping in the living room, or the boss's office at work for example. NPCs will randomly appear in some rooms during the appropriate times of day, so you may see NPCs living with you gather in the kitchen around dinner time for example. It'll be a while before I'm ready to release something though.

• Wow
Reactions: Fuzzcat
Jul 6, 2021
You can edit the other rooms the same way you edit the bedroom, except you load the existing preset for those rooms, make your changes, save the preset with the same name as the original room, and then replace the original in vin_base/World.

As for eating in the kitchen, I'm currently working on a mod that makes not only the rest of the house accessible, but also adds rooms to other buildings in the game as well to fill in gaps where rooms should be, like your own bedroom at the fraternity so you're not sleeping in the living room, or the boss's office at work for example. NPCs will randomly appear in some rooms during the appropriate times of day, so you may see NPCs living with you gather in the kitchen around dinner time for example. It'll be a while before I'm ready to release something though.
How the fuck do you load preset and save?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
How the fuck do you load preset and save?
In the room editor there's Save/Load preset buttons up at the top left.

For homes:
Kitchen = kitchen___vin01
Living room = livingroom___vin01
Bathroom = shower___vin01

Last edited:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
But how does changing it work? Those are saved and if save over will make it that in EVERY house. Should be able to per house.
Yeah if you overwrite those then it's the same as it is currently in the game where buildings of the same type all use the same room presets. You could potentially mod the game in a way where your home uses one set of room presets, and other homes use another, but that would require modifying a lot of scenes which would also potentially cause conflicts with other mods that modify the same scenes.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2021
Yeah, that's why I am asking Vin to change so rooms in different houses are different. The living room is bad for scenes in Bad Girl Gone Worse and elsewhere.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, that's why I am asking Vin to change so rooms in different houses are different. The living room is bad for scenes in Bad Girl Gone Worse and elsewhere.
You're better off posting any suggestions you want to actually be seen in the discord. I don't know how much Vin actually reads this thread. He only seems to make posts in it when there's a new update

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes