Jul 5, 2017
46.jpg

Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
- - -
Windows (32-bit):
- - -
Linux:
- - -

Change Log:
This update is a Kink of the Month update focusing on 'Doggy (Best...)', so check Docs/Change_Logs.txt in your game folder or the F95's forum thread OP.

HotMan86

Jul 12, 2020
You can edit the other rooms the same way you edit the bedroom, except you load the existing preset for those rooms, make your changes, save the preset with the same name as the original room, and then replace the original in vin_base/World.

As for eating in the kitchen, I'm currently working on a mod that makes not only the rest of the house accessible, but also adds rooms to other buildings in the game as well to fill in gaps where rooms should be, like your own bedroom at the fraternity so you're not sleeping in the living room, or the boss's office at work for example. NPCs will randomly appear in some rooms during the appropriate times of day, so you may see NPCs living with you gather in the kitchen around dinner time for example. It'll be a while before I'm ready to release something though.
Can you share some rooms?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
View attachment 1323060

Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - -

Update Only: (requires v4.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit):
MEGA - - -
Windows (32-bit):
MEGA - - -
Linux:
MEGA - - -

Change Log:
This update is a Kink of the Month update focusing on 'Doggy (Best...)', so check Docs/Change_Logs.txt in your game folder or the F95's forum thread OP.
bestiality update?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Question.... How do we update just to to use the new animations? Even the "update Only" download over writes existing module scenes, many of which I've customized (for different flavor or odds of firing) or re-adds some that I've removed (due to being tired of seeing them occur every 2 minutes). or are the new animations hard coded into the newer versions of said scenes?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Can you share some rooms?
When I'm ready to release something I might release the rooms separately

Question.... How do we update just to to use the new animations? Even the "update Only" download over writes existing module scenes, many of which I've customized (for different flavor or odds of firing) or re-adds some that I've removed (due to being tired of seeing them occur every 2 minutes). or are the new animations hard coded into the newer versions of said scenes?
You're better off putting any changes you've made to existing actions and scenes into a separate mod so that they don't get overwritten. As long as the folder structure and file names are the same then the files in your mod will override the ones in the other modules if your mod is loaded after them i.e. below them in the mod manager. For this to work with scenes that you don't want to appear at all (the ones you've deleted) in your mod you'd change the WHAT in the scene to WHAT: none so that nothing ever triggers it

Last edited:
Reactions: HotMan86

df223

Mar 13, 2021
the pace this game is getting updated is really something, but i don t see any changes between the frist ver i still have in my PC THAT CAME OUT IN 2018....and the new one Lol, ONLY more dialogues, the dev shouls focus on improving the quality of graphics first I THINK

• Angry
Reactions: Blackrockomega
Jul 6, 2021
the pace this game is getting updated is really something, but i don t see any changes between the frist ver i still have in my PC THAT CAME OUT IN 2018....and the new one Lol, ONLY more dialogues, the dev shouls focus on improving the quality of graphics first I THINK

WTF? There have been huge changes.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
maybe df223 meant the graphics of the landscape? obviously changes have been done to the people but the world looks the same.
although dialog i think matters way more in these sorts of games. if anything more should be done in dialog so the characters feel like they have their own intentions, instead of just segways to the same sex animations we've seen a million times.

as cool as it is with how costumizable and easy it is to make npcs in this game ,they never seem to be more than that. like wouldn't it be neat if you had events that tied into other events. like an npc does something and then your reaction triggers a series of progressing scenes with them like it does in vn games.

Jul 6, 2021
The rooms AND map changed since 2018. Though you can use the classic map if you don't like trees in the middle of the street and all buildings looking like houses.

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Love the Game!! Thanks to those who gave advice it helped alot. Would be helpful if the location icons would be different color or colors, hard to see pink . Also would be nice if you could place a PC in bedroom. Not sure if you can edit kitchen or living room. Looking forward to future updates!!!

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
I've asked this question on the thread before, but it's still is killing me so I'll ask again: Is it possible to force randomly generated NPC's to have a fertility level over 5%? I understand of course the fertility document in vin_pregnancy/Stats allows you to set minimum and average fertility, but that seems to only affect the character stats value (and THAT will always be the min anyways), and not whatever the pregnancy info display uses that is accessed straight from contacts (which is the only value the game seems to care about). It really bothers me that I can't find even one out of 20 NPC's with over 5% base fertility but can find multiple in that group with zero. This is an issue that has plagued me for multiple versions, and it makes playing as impregnating playboy real hard cause you have to add them to contacts and then edit the values yourself to make higher fertility percents stick.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I've asked this question on the thread before, but it's still is killing me so I'll ask again: Is it possible to force randomly generated NPC's to have a fertility level over 5%? I understand of course the fertility document in vin_pregnancy/Stats allows you to set minimum and average fertility, but that seems to only affect the character stats value (and THAT will always be the min anyways), and not whatever the pregnancy info display uses that is accessed straight from contacts (which is the only value the game seems to care about). It really bothers me that I can't find even one out of 20 NPC's with over 5% base fertility but can find multiple in that group with zero. This is an issue that has plagued me for multiple versions, and it makes playing as impregnating playboy real hard cause you have to add them to contacts and then edit the values yourself to make higher fertility percents stick.
Seems like a bug that the fertility stat doesn't match up with the pregnancy info. Might be an issue with how NPCs are generated. I've noticed sometimes in my game that older looking NPCs will be generated even though I've got my maximum age set to 39. It's like the game is first generating the NPC at whatever age, and then adjusting the stats afterwards to whatever min/max values are set. Something similar could be happening with the fertility stat where it's generating the NPC with some base fertility value between 0 and 5, and then adjusting it to your minimum afterwards, and the pregnancy info never gets updated to match.

You could try reporting the issue as a bug on discord.

Reactions: Zelva

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
Is it possible to do that player can't buy anything if he hasn't money? Any simple mod which will force player to find a job to have money? :unsure:

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Give this mod a try. It adds an "Adjust NPC Fertility" action to the PC menu which will go through all the NPCs in the game and adjust their fertility to a value set in the scene file. Obviously this won't help if sex happens in the same scene that the NPC is generated in.

I dunno how much you know about modding this game, but if you open the lpscene file in a text editor you can edit Random(25, 50) to whatever values you want. Either adjust the min and max values for Random, or replace Random() with a single number if you don't want any randomness

Edit: Fix logic issue causing everyone's fertility to be the same

Last edited:
Reactions: kurosx and Zelva

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Give this mod a try.
Wow! I appreciate you doing this for me but unfortunately it only works on NPC's that have been already added to my contacts. Still really useful if I take on a teacher job, or something similar that adds loads of NPC's at once though. I honestly am starting to think this is just a me problem, because surely someone would have noticed this by now lol. I'll report it to the discord, see if maybe this is more common than I think

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes