soren26

Jul 27, 2021
I don't think player outfits are saved anywhere in a text file that can be read/edited by normal means. Pretty sure it's just saved per character as part of the save data
Thanks.

Can you also help with this mod - https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v4-6-vinfamy.11321/post-4330652
Can't launch it, tried many changes, now it has:

WHAT: all
WHERE: home
WHEN: 22 - 5
WHO: none
OTHER: martial < 100 && [Player.isFemale() || Player.isShemale()]

No success...

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
I'm unsure about what you're asking. You modified the trigger for the scene pc_slave_cms and it's not working?

Yes, it's not working with default settings, and with different custom settings.

I want to understand how to set very high chances to trigger it? Or maybe it is not working at all in current version?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Yes, it's not working with default settings, and with different custom settings.

I want to understand how to set very high chances to trigger it? Or maybe it is not working at all in current version?
I don't know about that scene specifically since I never play a female/shemale character, but I have noticed that certain scenes don't seem to trigger properly like the one at the gym where you can hire/train with a personal trainer, or the performance review at work.

With the trainer scene I've noticed it doesn't seem to trigger ever unless I first trigger it manually, and then after that it seems to randomly trigger normally.

With the performance review scene I posted a while back that I noticed that it would start triggering randomly/normally if I changed the name of the scene file.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with this from the KOTM patch;

dd_buildup_cms

It just won't run even on a fresh install. Everything else including the other KOTM scenes are working.

Any help would be most appreciated.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
With the trainer scene I've noticed it doesn't seem to trigger ever unless I first trigger it manually, and then after that it seems to randomly trigger normally.

With the performance review scene I posted a while back that I noticed that it would start triggering randomly/normally if I changed the name of the scene file.
Well, at least I triggered it manually, the scene started.
But it always works strange way:

Actor:: "Go with me! Or you will die!"
"Oh no, I'm getting kidnapped by a stranger!"
0:: "Resist"
1:: "Give up"

If 0
Player(Crying):: "Help! Help!"
If martial < Actor:martial
"My resistance was futile unfortunately and soon the kidnapper knocked me out."

... then it jumps to:

"Pretty soon, I was taken to an abandoned construction site in the middle of nowhere. Looks like it's the kidnapper's lair."

... and then always jumps to the end:

"There's loud siren outside! Police sirens!"
"Freeze!"
Actor.animate(fightlost)
"I saw my kidnapper raise <Actor.his_or_her> hand in the air surrendering to the cops"

Can you help with that, why it not works properly?

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Can someone explain to me why no matter what happens we are forced to have a female companion ...? (even if we are homosexual)
Unless I made a bad manipulation and I did not realize ...

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Well, at least I triggered it manually, the scene started.
But it always works strange way:

Actor:: "Go with me! Or you will die!"
"Oh no, I'm getting kidnapped by a stranger!"
0:: "Resist"
1:: "Give up"

If 0
Player(Crying):: "Help! Help!"
If martial < Actor:martial
"My resistance was futile unfortunately and soon the kidnapper knocked me out."

... then it jumps to:

"Pretty soon, I was taken to an abandoned construction site in the middle of nowhere. Looks like it's the kidnapper's lair."

... and then always jumps to the end:

"There's loud siren outside! Police sirens!"
"Freeze!"
Actor.animate(fightlost)
"I saw my kidnapper raise <Actor.his_or_her> hand in the air surrendering to the cops"

Can you help with that, why it not works properly?
Check your indentation, the game can't read Tab characters at all.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Here how it is, i changed a little only main conditions.
The problem appears to be this:
Code:
count = 1
While count > 1 && count < 10 && Random(0, 100) < 15
Since 1 is not > 1 it'll never enter that loop. I dunno why the loop condition is written that way anyway. Seems like it could have just been written as
Code:
While count < 10 && Random(0, 100) < 15
Also, I dunno if you edited the value of count or if your version of this scene is older than mine, but in my copy it looks like
Code:
count = 0
While count > 0 && count < 10 && Random(0, 100) < 15
Which still won't work correctly since 0 is not > 0

Edit: Should note that even if the code is modified to
Code:
While count < 10 && Random(0, 100) < 15
it's still unlikely to enter the loop because of that Random condition which gives it an 85% chance to break out of the loop or even skip over it entirely, so you'll probably have to tweak the conditions to your liking

Last edited:
Reactions: soren26

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
:unsure: any city "download" recommendation??? --- Also i dont see many married couples, everyone seems to be dating each other. But got killed for the first time "that caught me Way off Guard" :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Also- Question along with the other part of this -- Where are the strip clubs, and the other Icon that is blacked out on the search menu? Guess those are for later or are they just for other towns :)

Last edited:

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
it's still unlikely to enter the loop because of that Random condition which gives it an 85% chance to break out of the loop or even skip over it entirely, so you'll probably have to tweak the conditions to your liking
At last, I was able to manually run this scene and it seemed to work correctly.
I left only:

...count = 0
While count < 10
"Another day under hostage passed ..."

And it was repeated 5 times before player was released by cops.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Also- Question along with the other part of this -- Where are the strip clubs, and the other Icon that is blacked out on the search menu? Guess those are for later or are they just for other towns :)
Not every town has every type of building in it by default. You can choose to randomize unknown buildings when you're first starting the game which increases the likelihood of a certain type of building existing. You can also edit buildings to change their type

Reactions: Jeepster
Jul 6, 2021
Don't do too many or you'll have a shit ton of unnamed buildings for each type. Especially in larger cities. You can also manually edit buildings. Usually strip clubs aren't on a map and I've NEVER seen a brothel on an unrandomized map. Guess those places aren't on Google Maps. Smaller maps can have most types of buildings not included. Some don't even have houses.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Personally, I play a small town, like the German town of Hornburg, and use automatic building generation. (mostly 20/20/30/30).
With this, I actually get all building types on the map and the relatively small size of the map optimises loading times and travel times.

Otherwise (as already mentioned by the previous speakers), edit a building.

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
I use one of the defaults "Central Bath" and enter in custom ratios of 20/20/25/25 in that order for office, homes, etc. Gives me a city that isn't too big but has plenty of office jobs to choose from, plenty of homes and an abundance of leisure activities while leaving 10% of the buildings empty so i can do whatever i like with them.

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Personally, I play a small town, like the German town of Hornburg, and use automatic building generation. (mostly 20/20/30/30).
With this, I actually get all building types on the map and the relatively small size of the map optimises loading times and travel times.

Otherwise (as already mentioned by the previous speakers), edit a building.
Any small town from the US similar to Hornburg?

Would be nice to have Ramona Flowers hairstyle from the Scott Pilgrim film and Gwen Tennyson hairstyles from all series.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes